Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tetsu notices the many Gin-clones that has started to surround him after he killed one of them. They still had the same expression as the one before, and it had the same effect on him. Right when one of the clones was about to say something, he snapped. The chakra in his stomach began to ignite with heat and fervent loathing. It rushed upward to his hands in a heartbeat and flaming orbs of katon formed in his palms and found their way to a Gin-clone's face before he even notices. And he doesn't stop there, he keeps sending them in the clone's direction, driving him back in a flurry of small fiery explosions as Tetsu unrelentingly and ceaselessly shoots the fireballs at all possible angles untill the clone poofs.

He stops and takes a breath after that but the rage wasn't yet satisfied. Once a Gin-clone taps him on the shoulder to ask him if he's alright, he feels his stomach chakra heat up like a blazing furnace and shoot it's way up and through the throught when Tetsu turns around and releases a short blast of intense flames in a blood-curdling roar that leaves nothing of the clone that was standing there a second ago. That hit the spot.

With his wrath quenched for now, Tetsu found out that he needed to focus more in order to use this next technique. He concentrated his belly ki and increased it's temperature to sweltering degrees. Then he jumps up with all his strength, sending him high in the air above and expells the sweltering hot chakra into three giant fire bullets that crash into the forest and explode into a large geyser, quickly forming a massive forest fire that kills hundreds of "innocent" little wild life and maybe even a ninja using the substitution jutsu.

I'm telling Kirabi it's your fault.

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't make you do it >_> [/COLOR

( Katon: Haisekishō ) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

I want you to focus your fire chakra and then form 4 hand seals and release a super heated ash at my clone and wait for it to surround my clone, then click your teeth and have it ignite creating a giant explosion. aka Asuma tech

================================================== ===========

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

I want you to focus your fire, form a hand seal and release the fire while shaping it into several large dragons and send them into the sky. If you do this right, the clouds will become darker and the conditions in order for someone to use Kirin will happen.

==================================

Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
Type: Offensive
Range: short - Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with

I want you to take out a bunch of shuriken and throw it at my clone, at the same time, i want you to infuse fire into them and increase the power of your wepons by alot, after hitting my clone, the flames will spread and my clone will go poof.

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tetsu walks up to a clone and blinks at it. The Gin-clone stares back. Tetsu starts inhaling through his nose as if he is about to sneeze, but when he exhales, instead of mucus shooting from his nose, ash spews out of his mouth and completely engulfs the clone to the point where he can no longer be seen. Inside the cloud, the clone is in intense pain and confusion as the ash settles on his skin and burns it off. Tetsu then ends the clone and his suffering with a simple click of a tooth that causes the ash to explode.

Tetsu molds chakra inside his abdominal area until it's boiling hot, then he forms a handseal and shoots out fireballs shaped like dragon heads one after the other, three in total, into the sky. He waits a while and cumulonimbus clouds start to form and darken the sky and rain starts to pour down.

Tetsu reaches into his ninja tool kit and readies some shuriken while moulding his belly chakras to become very hot. Then he begins throwing the shuriken all the while exhaling the fire chakra so that it fuses with the thrown shuriken and fly through the air like mini fireballs. They all hit your clone and engulfs it in flames, poofing it.

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
good moving on,

( Katon: Onidōrō ) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
Range: Short - Mid
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

I want you to perform the tiger hand seal, then manipulate your fire chakra and release it into a bunch of fire ghost with horns and yellow eyes then have them all attack at once at my clone.

(creates clone)

===========================

( Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then errupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.

After that on my second clone, i want you to manipulate your chakra from your chest and release very quickly at my clones feet. Send the flame their and once it reachs its feet, it will then erupt into a large pillar of flame, burning the clone and causing it to disperse.

==============

( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner. The target is then incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

Alright, form the hand seals and then make fire erupt around your body and into your hands, then lauch it towards my clone in a spiraling giant ball.

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tetsu forms the tiger handseal and molds the burning hot chakra in his stomach and releases it through his gaping maw. Said chakra forms into an inumerable amount of infernal spectres with horns, demonic faces and ghostly tails. Tetsu orders them to attack your clone and they swarm around him like bees to a bear with honey in it's possesion and collide into him, causing his destruction.

Tetsu shoots a fast moving ball of fire that was forged in his chest and it travels towards your clone's feet. It goes fast, really fast, really, really, really fast. Not too fast, but pretty fast. Notably fast. And it's hot, very hot, very, very hot. Fire hot. Hot like fire. And it erupts into a 3 meter pillar of flame that dispenses your clone. The clone was dispensed so bad, the smoke was in the shape of a skull.

Tetsu forms the monkey, bird, dog and ram handseals. Fire starts to rise up and give him a kind of flaming aura of katon as he manipulates it and directs it towards your clone in a spiraling ball of flame kind of like a horizontally oriented tornado that incinerates it as the flames erupt upwards into the sky and kill a few birds. The flames die down and leave some burnt grass and charred ground where a clone used to be.

Last edited:

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks, keep that up bro.

================

( Katon: Benijigumo ) - Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
Description: After performing five handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger , the user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.

Perform the hand seals and then spit out fire that surrounds my clone and then have that fire transform into a spider using shape and nature manipulation. Then after shaping it, have it attack my clone.

(Creates Clones)

-------------------------------------------

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

simple, focus and release a powerful fire stream from your mouth towards that bush.

==========================================

Katon: Hinotama no Mai ) - Fire Release: Fireball Dance
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user will attack the opponent with a series of slashes with their sword and then finish up with jumping into the air above the target and releasing a powerful fireball down upon them.
Note: Requires a Sword.

Here catch my shinso *throws his sword*

Now take my clone and slash him real good, then jump into the air swing the sword and send a fire ball at the clone finishing him off.

(creates clone)

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tetsu weaves a few handseals. Four, for absolute accuracy. He forms handseals five times though. He does one of them twice, though, so it doesn't count. The Tiger, Horse, Rat, Dog, Tiger handseals. Then he expells searing hot flames from his mouth, then uses shape manipulation and nature manipulation to form it into a giant flaming spider. Tetsu commands the spider to attack your clone and it creepily ambles towards your clone and attacks it. It traps your clone too. It is trapping and attacking your clone and the helpless clone poofs.

Tetsu very deeply focuses his katon chakra that is within himself. More accurately, his belly. He molds it and heats it and repeats the process of molding and heating. Molding and heating, molding and heating, molding and heating, molding and heating, molding and heating, molding and heating. He repeats this process of molding and heating four more times. Molding and heating, molding and heating, molding and heating and last but not least, heating and molding. This procedure makes the chakra into a fine solution. When Tetsu breathes it out, he releases the most beautiful stream of fire you have ever seen and it elegantly ignites the targeted bush.

No thanks
Tetsu lets your shinso pass him and impale itself into the ground and get stolen by a random black guy. Then he takes out his kumo longsword and begins slashing relentlessly with his right hand. He slashes horizontally, vertically, diagonally and diagonally again at the clone's chest, then jumps into the air and channels katon into his sword's blade and does a spinning slash that sends a wave of fire down to your clone, that poofs.

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good job tetsu,

( Katon: Yūgana Honoo ) - Fire Release: Graceful Flame
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user manipulates their fire chakra releasing a flamethrower that shoots at the opponent and then lifts them into the air in a column of intense heat. Sasori can replicate this technique through the usage of his fire launcher.

I want you focus your fire chakra in your stomach like always and release it through your mouth like a flamethrower that fire at my clone and lifts them into the air in a column of flames.

(creates clone)

========================

A rank!

Katon: Gamayu Endan) - Fire Release: Toad Oil Flame Bomb
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu is used in conjunction with Toad Oil Bullet to launch a streaming fireball toward the opponent after performing the following hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger. This jutsu can cover a huge area with fire.

Form the hand seals, Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger and release a streaming fireball at the trees over there. Only the fire part. The Oil only is for a combo with Gamabunta.

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tetsu looks the clone up and down, he looks like any other Gin-clone. He cracks his neck, then his knuckles, does a few stretches and jumps and breathing exercises, then cracks his knuckles and neck again. He channels and molds some chakra in his stomach and heats it and heats it and heats it and heats it and heats it and heats it and heats it and heats it, then he expels it from his mouth as a flamethrower that burns your clone and lifts him into the air to be destroyed in a fiery explosion.

Tetsu performs six handseals: the Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger hand seals respectively. Then he takes his stomach chakra and molds it and molds it and molds it and molds it and heats it and heats it and molds it and heats it and molds it and heats it and molds it and heats it and molds it and heats it and molds it and heats it, then finally fires it at the clone and, lacking the frog for oil, it simply streams towards the clone and ignites it.

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good moving,

Gin creates sixteen pillars bind around his own clone

(Katon: Shageki Bisuketto) – Fire Release: Firing Biscuit technique
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing the needed hand seals Rat → Dragon → Boar the user then creates powerful flames inside the giant oven created by Lightning Release: Sixteen pillar bind, cooking the opponent until their burnt. Its normally used together with Earth Release: Mud fall to harden the mud covering the enemy, immobilizing them.
Note: Can only be used in the collaboration of Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind and Earth Release: Mud Fall

I want you to manipulate fire and inside that oven over there i want you to create powerful flames inside of it and burn up my clone.

(creates clone)

================================================== ========

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

This will take a lot of Chakra, I want you to form the Rat → Dog → Tiger and fire a small fireball and then all of sudden erupts into this giant fire storm, causing wide spread destruction, aim it at the forest and see how much you can destroy.

You must be registered for see images

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tetsu cracks his neck, cracks his knuckles, cracks his left arm, cracks his right arm, does some stretches and then some jumping jacks. Then he starts break dancing and spinning around and jumping around. Once he stops this superfluous and time consuming charade, he performs the necessary Rat → Dragon → Boar handseals and focuses his katon chakra, then releases it inside the fourteen pillar bind, causing flames to erupt inside and turn the electric box into a furnace that destroys your clone.

Tetsu runs at the Lightning Release: Sixteen Pillar Bind, jumps and grabs onto it. He begins scaling the wall; feeling for the crevices and bars and using them to climb to the top of the electrical cube. From there, he directs himself to the forest and weaves the needed handseals Rat → Dog → Tiger and molds and heats the chakra inside his chest which forms it into katon chakra which is expeled from his mouth as a ball of compact flames that explodes into a violent storm of red hot flames that consumes the whole of the forest in flames.

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good Moving on,

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
Range: Long
Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Stomp le ground, creating a tunnel from you to right underneath my clone, then want you to spew fire into that tunnel, causing the fire to turn into Lava as it travels to under my clone. Once you feel it's time to unleash it, form the tiger hand seal and the lava will come exploding out and dispersing my clone.

================================================== =====

Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dust Ignition Technique
Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire

I want you release a flame of fire across the ground infront of you, then use our wind techniques to extend the fires range.

================================================== =============

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

I want you to manipulate your fire chakra and breath out a ton of it from your mouth into a giant fire ball that travels to my clone. Once it hits it, it will burst into a storm of flames.