Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
We don't have to start from scratch anymore. Start from B ranks.

Fire is a searing hot gaseous and corrosive force created by our chakra, sir!
It's strong to wind because wind only feuls it and weak to water because it will be smothered by it, sir!
The Two Tails, The Four Tails, Jaraiya and Kakashi are four non-Uchiha fire users, sir!

Better

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
4 lines of description

( Katon: Karyลซ Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram โ†’ Horse โ†’ Snake โ†’ Dragon โ†’ Rat โ†’ Ox โ†’ Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

I want you to focus your fire charka like you've never done it before. And then i want you to form the hand seals Ram โ†’ Horse โ†’ Snake โ†’ Dragon โ†’ Rat โ†’ Ox โ†’ Tiger and kneed your chakra into flames and release them looking really like dragons. You split it into three parts 1 from the left another from the right and the last from the front of my clone. Have fun

*creates Clones*

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Tetsu spots a Gin-clone standing across from him, kicking rocks with that creepy signature expression he almost always has. That expression always creeped him out. The clone's eyes were closed yet he somehow knew that he could still see him and it made him want to destroy him completely. He kneaded the chakra deep inside himself in his stomach region until it became superheated and turn to fire and he forced it up through his throat all the while using shape manipulation to form the flames into a genuine-looking dragon and slit it into three so that one is coming straight forward and two are coming in a way to attack him from the sides. Once the flames collide with the Gin-clone, he stops kicking rocks and is destroyed.

Better

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
where's the hand seals? other than that good job. Keep up that detail.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) โ€“ Exploding Flame Shots
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

simple focus your fire chakra and shoot small fire shots from your palms at my clone, think it of it like Ki blasts from dbz just not as powerful lol

================================================== ==================

( Katon: Hiendan ) โ€“ Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
Type: Offense, Deffence
Range: Short
Damage points: 40
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fireball technique.

remember Great Fireball technique, the one sasuke was doing and that we did in C ranks.. This time focus longer and make it larger

================================================== ===

( Katon: Gลenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

I want you to jump into the air, and focus your fire chakra and release three giant bullets down at the forest over there. It should erupt into giant flames.