Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tetsu does as instructed and raises his weapon up around his shoulders, at a 45 degree angle.

This looks as if it could be easily lowered into any other stance, maybe the Ox.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really. >.> When you tilt the sword over your shoulder, your attack are quicker and more deceptive but have less range and strength. Depending upon the angle and prior action, your stance can appear as if the weapon is held behind the head or neck - you can simply create this illusion by moving your waist.

Well, let's just begin with attacks.
What is the difference between an one-handed and a two handed-slash?

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The one handed slash is the more accurate of the two and leaves plenty of room for a follow up attack with the free hand. The two handed swing sacrifices accuracy for speed and force but would usually leave an unexperienced fighter wide open if it misses and is also usually very predictable.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Absolutely perfect.
Alright, so...*creates a Shadow Clone*
Take your sword and proceed to perform an one-handed horizontal slash upon him.
Remember in Kenjutsu, always state which hand you use and the type of slash and where you aim it.

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Tetsu raises his sword into the Oberhut Stance, raiseing his sword up around his shoulders, at a 45 degree angle with his right hand as the dominant hand. Then he slashes at the clone's neck, slicing it's head off and destroying it*

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm, you remind me of Bloo. Very straightforward.
Not bad for a start, we can cover gravitational laws as we progress...
Now, what do you know of stabs?

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are a thrust of the blade into the opponent. Using two hands, one on the handle and the palm of the other on the pommel, makes for a very effective stab.

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The impact of a stab is more precise than that of a slash as it covers a much smaller area. I guess it's more appropriate to stab when your opponent is either distracted, weakened or stunned; for it is quite easy to dodge a stab using something like a longsword and it will leave the stabber open.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, you're correct about the stab...It's an extremely swift "poke" onto the target. While they aren't that strong, if you land one correctly, they can potentially be fatal.
So, try that now...
*creates a shadow clone*

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Tetsu holds his sword up and back in one hand in a kind of fencing pose, then thrusts forward, putting his whole body into the strike by twisting at the waist, and he skewers through the clone's heart*

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My sword has been through the fleshy part of alot of women. Huh, what? Lunges? Well, they're typically a forceful movement towards something and should never be used in a fight against a skilled opponent.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. Lunges generally deliver the aspect of surprise - suddenly advancing on your opponent can actually scare him off, or shock him momentarily so that you can deliver a blow.
So, now, please perform one on my clone for me.

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tetsu casually circles the clone then abruptly lunges at the clone, suprising it and striking it in the face with the pommel of his sword, then, while it's stunned, he stabs the clone through the stomach, twists the blade, and slices it in half. The clone's internal organs spew out and it poofs.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ouch.

Let's start with the first technique then.
Walk up to my clone with your sword and then proceed to slash him as many times as you wish.
Then, finish off with one, epic, powerful blow.