Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greetings everyone, I am on a voyage to Konoha for "reasons" and also looking to seek out a particular person who I have a personal "audience" with on the .

Her name is "Hinata Hyuga", from what I gathered she looks like this!
You must be registered for see images

Megax Rocker7

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's hanabi bro the one your looking for is the one that says "Naruto-kun" alot and usually hanging around with some bug-man and a furry with his "partner" you won't miss her also watch out for ashura's reincarnation he tends to be everywhere and watch out for his talk no jutsu that thing could destroy you so if you find yourself in that white dimension your ****ed.

indra's reincarnation tends to come in the last second to look more badass so watch out also try using ramen to lure ashura's reincarnation away from hinata it usually works.

good luck.

Last edited:

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greetings, I am the true successor of the Sage of six Paths, and if you dare lay a finger on her, you shall get the same treatment as my mother did. So please refrain from causing any trouble :)

Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Greetings, I am the true successor of the Sage of six Paths, and if you dare lay a finger on her, you shall get the same treatment as my mother did. So please refrain from causing any trouble :)
As if you have any powers to do so, "Hagoromo". Stay in the Pure Land along with Hamura and allow the Otsutsuki Clan to have their long-awaited vengeance for what has happened with greatmother!

Humanity must know the meaning of punishment for their abuse of chakra throughout the generations.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know why you want Hinata.

You must be registered for see images

That's hanabi bro the one your looking for is the one that says "Naruto-kun" alot and usually hanging around with some bug-man and a furry with his "partner" you won't miss her also watch out for ashura's reincarnation he tends to be everywhere and watch out for his talk no jutsu that thing could destroy you so if you find yourself in that white dimension your ****ed.

indra's reincarnation tends to come in the last second to look more badass so watch out also try using ramen to lure ashura's reincarnation away from hinata it usually works.

good luck.
Sasuke Neg the white Dimension twice.Toneri may stand a chance.

Last edited: