Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As if you have any powers to do so, "Hagoromo". Stay in the Pure Land along with Hamura and allow the Otsutsuki Clan to have their long-awaited vengeance for what has happened with greatmother!

Humanity must know the meaning of punishment for their abuse of chakra throughout the generations.
I have forgiven humanity as I met the person who was able to turn this long raged hate into peace, so I have had my fair deal with them. Humans are creatures which need to be forgiven, after all we all make mistakes, I did my first one which started all of this, while Naruto Uzumaki was able to fix it. I will not allow you to ruin this dream now..

Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have forgiven humanity as I met the person who was able to turn this long raged hate into peace, so I have had my fair deal with them. Humans are creatures which need to be forgiven, after all we all make mistakes, I did my first one which started all of this, while Naruto Uzumaki was able to fix it. I will not allow you to ruin this dream now..
Naruto has only achieved what what his predecessor Hashirama has done in the past, only a momentary peace between the shinobi nations in a false sense of hope in their ill fate. Indra's descendants will undoubtedly rekindle the cycle of hatred just as Madara has done so in the past, nothing has changed once it transpires.

Their world was cursed the moment you brought these children into world of the living, and unless they are put in their place and/or obliterated it will be guaranteed that someone among them will rekindle the flames of war.

As said on the tablet, mother sought to end the conflicts of humankind but nothing was able to prevent her imprisonment.
You must be registered for see images

Defence

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you are looking for a bride then forget Hinata. She's too in love with a blonde head to notice another. What you want is a woman by the name of Sakura. Once she seems how strong you are and how evil and twisted your mind works she will agree to be your bride. Just attempt to kill her softly and soon you won't regret it! Good luck Toner

Forgot to add if you get her annoyed you may never walk again.

Last edited:

Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are looking for a bride then forget Hinata. She's too in love with a blonde head to notice another. What you want is a woman by the name of Sakura. Once she seems how strong you are and how evil and twisted your mind works she will agree to be your bride. Just attempt to kill her softly and soon you won't regret it! Good luck Toneri
She sounds like a very troublesome person to have around ...

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto has only achieved what what his predecessor Hashirama has done in the past, only a momentary peace between the shinobi nations in a false sense of hope in their ill fate. Indra's descendants will undoubtedly rekindle the cycle of hatred just as Madara has done so in the past, nothing has changed once it transpires.

Their world was cursed the moment you brought these children into world of the living, and unless they are put in their place and/or obliterated it will be guaranteed that someone among them will rekindle the flames of war.

As said on the tablet, mother sought to end the conflicts of humankind but nothing was able to prevent her imprisonment.
You must be registered for see images

The inscription of the monument, which I myself wrote, is not accurate to how I wrote it, some power of evil changed it, making it different then it actually was. And this was what made this long war begin and rage all the way around. But now, we are in another age, and it is the age of understanding. Uzumaki Naruto, Kurama's jinchuriki and Ashura's true successor has done it. He changed the hate of Sasuke, the hate of Indra into love. He was able to fix the mistake which I made. He was able to unite everyone, and make everyone understand his pain.

Now words are not needed, He was able to unite everyone for good. We can understand one another's pain, sufferings and determination. And I won't let you destroy this dream like my mother did once. Stay away from the future Toneri, you belong to the past, just like I do. So let's settle this once and for all!!!

Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The inscription of the monument, which I myself wrote, is not accurate to how I wrote it, some power of evil changed it, making it different then it actually was. And this was what made this long war begin and rage all the way around. But now, we are in another age, and it is the age of understanding. Uzumaki Naruto, Kurama's jinchuriki and Ashura's true successor has done it. He changed the hate of Sasuke, the hate of Indra into love. He was able to fix the mistake which I made. He was able to unite everyone, and make everyone understand his pain.

Now words are not needed, He was able to unite everyone for good. We can understand one another's pain, sufferings and determination. And I won't let you destroy this dream like my mother did once. Stay away from the future Toneri, you belong to the past, just like I do. So let's settle this once and for all!!!
We shall see, Hagoromo ...