Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt someone would let me get close to them to use this. I would try to close the gap on my opponent while using supporting Jutsu and feints. The advantages are the speed of release, the effect which can stun the opponent for 2 turns, and the opponent unable to use B-rank and above techniques which works in my favor.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes that's the major disadvantage of Jyuken. However you can with the right jutsu, make it work.

(Jūken: Hakke Hazan Hogeki) – Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Crumbling Mountain Palm
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user begins with cupped hands that are drawn to their side while a large quantity of chakra is being rapidly concentrated into a single point in their palms. They then thrust their palms forward to strike the enemy while discharging the chakra, which increases in both power and size as it continues. Upon striking the foe, the chakra appears to burst from their back in the form of a narrow beam that quickly enlarges into a mountain-busting wave. Not only does this inflict tremendous harm unto the foe, it momentarily cripples the victim as they lose access to half of their current chakra supply.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw the video on youtube about this one. I have to approach my opponent at the rear (or a blind spot) to land something like this.
You must be registered for see medias

Also, I don't understand the "cupped hands" part that initiate the technique. That seems weird. When I saw the youtube video and Naruto Shippuden Ep. 28 the hands were open palm. Anyway, would my opponent be able to release a Jutsu within that window?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can release jutsu before you get hit and after you get hit, but once you get hit, the entire damage process takes place.

(Jūken: Jūho Sōshiken) - Gentle Fist: Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40 (+20 to Taijutsu/+30 to Gentle Fist)
Description: The user exudes chakra from both hands and by utilizing advanced chakra control, mold the chakra into a form highly reminiscent of large guardian lion-shaped shrouds to greatly increase both the range and destructive power of their taijutsu. These lion-shaped shrouds are able drain the chakra network of those they touch and can be used in conjunction with any of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms variants, increasing the damage by 30 while sacrificing the ability to limit chakra usage. But that being said, it is quite difficult to achieve this move and even a minute error with regards to chakra control will result in failure.
Note: Lasts up to three turns per use and has a three-turn cooldown.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would use this to switch back and forth from different Jyuuken techniques minimizing the window or opening of attack and create multiple combos to overwhelm my opponent.

"Drain chakra network" means it drains the opponent's chakra completely?

What you mean "sacrifice the ability to limit chakra usage"? (it cancels out the chakra effects of other Jyuuken abilities that is used in conjunction with it?}

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. The extent is not specified yet so its just cosmetic for now. Nope not all chakra
2. This means once it is used in conjunction with the 64 strikes variants, it no longer has the innate ability to drain chakra as mentioned in the description though like I said its quite useless. The chakra draining of the 64 strikes variants still holds though.

You mastered Jyuken. Enjoy.