Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugan (White Eye) is a Kekkei Genkai of the Hyuuga and Ootsutsuki and inherited from Kaguya Ootsutsuki. It is regarded as one of the "Three Great Doujutsu." It circulates within House Hyuuga, divided between the Main and Branch. When Byakugan is activated, it is so powerful it causes the veins around the caster’s eyes to protrude. It posses astonishing abilities:

- Telescopic Vision: Allows to look through immediate obstacles such as solid objects, even far ahead of them (up to 2 Landmarks).

- 360º X-Ray Perception (Penetrating Ability): A field of vision all around you, seeing the flow of chakra (Chakra Network) and distinguishing the individual color of someone's chakra, it allows to react to any enemy attack. However, it cannot distinguish Shadow Clones from the real body.

Drawback: A blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra. It is difficut to see through certain type of barrier ninjutsu due to the makeup of chakra compose of them.

Gentle Fist (Juken) takes your own chakra and release it through the energy portals in your hand, forcing it into the body of your foe, where it can inflict massive damage on the enemy's Chakra Network. You inflict damage to the internal vital lines which the chakra course and can damage internal organ connected to them. That leads to the breakdown of the internal organs, destroying the foe from within.

- It can disrupt the chakra network so you can't manipulate chakra.

RP: Hyuuga employs Taijutsu in combat, but can utilize chakra incorporate in their techniques - thus using raw chakra. Raw Chakra is weak against Elemental techniques with a few exceptions such as Rotation which can be netrual to the elements.

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good. You made your research well enough.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

I'll be posting techniques and explaining how they work. Your job is to tell me how you'll utilize them on and off battle where it is applicable and possible drawbacks.

(Jūken: Tenketsushin) - Gentle Fist: Tenketsu Needle
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: Targeting a single chakra point, the user delivers a two-fingered strike at the opponent, in an attempt to plug the chakra that's being used and halt its flow.

The simplest of then all. You inject chakra into a single tenketsus, causing damage to the victim.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A fairly simple attack that I cannot deliver directly or it would be easily countered. It is best to utilize when creating distractions and feints beforehand to land a critical strike on my opponent. As it is being employed from the hand, the target area is the upper-body and head - specifically hitting vital points to cause maximum damage. I can also utilize the sharp needle-like chakra to cut through chakra-based objects.

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good.

The next one targets inner organs instead of tenketsus.

(Jūken: Hyūga Ryuu Taijutsu) - Gentle Fist: Hyūga Style Taijutsu
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: A mini barrage of gentle fist strikes that equal 16 in total. Rather than targeting chakra points, the strikes can hit multiple inner organs to cause more widespread damage overall.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simple. However, questions:

I thought Gentle Fist targeting chakra point and organs is the same thing?

Does this still eliminates my opponent's ability to use chakra?

How exactly does my opponent intercept the 16 strikes without metagaming?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kay
1. The chakra points and the organs are different things. if the chakra points are specifically targeted then the organs are not affected except the chakra point is situated within or around an organ which would make targeting the node also damage the organ.

2. No, the jutsu needs to say something of such. The nodes were not hit so it would not affect chakra.

3. By intercepting the first strike, you can avoid jyuken. However, if the first strike successfully lands then the rest of the strikes can't be avoided. You coat your body with appropriate jutsu to tank the hits too.

(Jūken: Hakkeshou Kaiten) - Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Palm Revolving Heaven
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 10-40
Damage: 20-80
Description: A maneuver that obliges advanced chakra control—achieved via training in the Gentle Fist style—to release varied amounts of chakra from all of the user's 361 tenketsu, simultaneously. And in the midst of doing so, the user proceeds to rapidly spin and thereby, form a rotating shield of chakra with their own person at the epicenter. This functions as a defense to compensate for the Byakugan's blind spot as the released chakra blocks everything in a true 360° range and is able to send those struck by it careening back.
Note: D to C-rank is short-range while each rank thereafter will increase the diameter by 5 meters.

Now they call this the ultimate defense.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simple. I would jump in close to utilize it at short-range on my opponent, though using a B-rank or higher to expand the range if they flee or try to counter. I would also use it to block elemental projectiles of higher rank, not wasting chakra on mundane projectiles like kunai and shuriken.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay. the next once is an advanced form of the first jutsu we learned. instead of hitting and shutting down a single tenketsu, you hit sixteen. The would cause hindering effects depending on the way you distribute the hits.

(Jūken: Hakke Sanjūni Shō) - Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Sixteen Palms
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: A maneuver that in effect is akin to a halved variant of the Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms and accordingly, halts the flow of chakra that circulates in sixteen tenketsu of the foe's chakra pathway system. If the selected tenketsu are localized to a single limb, then the recipient of this move is rendered unable to use the targeted limb for ninjutsu for one turn, which includes those with applied passives. If the strikes are not all localized to a single limb, then the foe will instead be unable to use chakra surges of S-rank and higher for one turn. Beyond those effects, the usage of this maneuver will reduce the victim's chakra supply and any accumulated senjutsu chakra by 5% per use.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Simple to understand. After I deliver the strikes, I would follow up with Revolving Heaven as the damage with 16 Palms does not render my opponent completely incapacitated, or I would finish 16 Palms with Hyuuga Style Taijutsu to my opponent's organs inflicting damage.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good combination. Nice.

The next one hits a vital organ instead of tenketsu. The execution is different though from what you've experienced before.

(Jūken: Hakke Kakuu Raishuu) – Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Aerial Attack
Description: The user runs toward an enemy at full speed before jumping and hitting one of the foe’s vital organs. Alternatively, the user may jump from a high distance, then descend into the palm attack After being hit, the target will incur a decrease to their base speed.
Note: Base speed is reduced by 1 level per use and the effect lasts for up to five turns.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Using this little jump to evade a ninjutsu attack might not work pretty well and can be seen as free-form dodging. I'll advice not to do that but you can use the jump to evade free-form attacks, taijutsu and weapons thrown at you.

The next one are three important strikes with finesse.

(Jūken: Byakugan Sandageki) - Gentle Fist: Byakugan Three Strikes
Description: The user grabs the opponent's extended arm, flips them around, then strikes them thrice on the back with enough force to send them flying.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It costs chakra because every jyuken hits require you send in chakra into the opponent, either to damage the tickets or damage the internal organs. in this case, three tenketsus would be hit.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It costs chakra because every jyuken hits require you send in chakra into the opponent, either to damage the tickets or damage the internal organs. in this case, three tenketsus would be hit.
Okay.

You said it has to state in the description that it targets the chakra points. I didn't want to assume. What you are saying is the user is targeting the chakra network along the back, correct? Not the chakra points or organs directly, right?

Anyway, I used this technique to counter a thrown punch or a thrust of a sword by my opponent, grabbing their extending arm.

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The technique mentions nothing of chakra network or organs so by default, you are hitting 3 tenketsus on the back.

The next one is the Byakugan activation technique. tell me about it.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.
To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, that's my bad. I'm overcomplicating the Gentle Fist. Gentle Fist targets the nodes (or 361 Chakra Points) and the organs surrounding them. The Gentle Fist is inserting their chakra and directly targeting the nodes (I forget that). However, to inflict damage on the organs, I must target the area.

The Byakugan can accurately pinpoint those nodes. I'm a newcomer so I have to wait a month before I can passively activate my Byakugan. I have to perform the signs. If I'm advising myself, I would activate at the start of the battle. When it comes to vision, it as 360 degrees x-ray vision seeing as far as 2 landmarks. Although, seeing through certain barrier ninjutsu can distort its vision.

When it comes to tracking high-speed movement, what is the highest speed it can track?

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to the speed chart, I believe the byakugan is able to track x3.

Check the speed chart for reference.

Next you hit 32 nodes.

(Jūken: Hakke Sanjūni Shō) - Gentle Fist: Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: A maneuver that in effect is akin to a halved variant of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms but is able to be performed at 1.5x the user's current speed and accordingly, halts the flow of chakra that circulates in thirty-two tenketsu of the foe's chakra pathway system. The recipient of this move will be rendered unable to use more than 50 chakra in individual attacks, which includes those with applied passives, for three turns. Beyond that effect, the usage of this maneuver will reduce the victim's chakra supply and any accumulated senjutsu chakra by 10% for two turns.