Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Departure"

Hunter x Hunter Manga Chapter 359 Discussion and 360 Predictions

Discuss Hunter x Hunter Manga 359 here and predict the next chapter, Hunter x Hunter Manga 360

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Hunter x Hunter Manga Chapter 359 Discussion & 360 Predictions

This succession war & dark continent setup is amazing. How does Pariston not know about the succession war? I can't wait for Beyond to break loose xD. So much hype and even the labyrinth city sounds hype as well.

It was saying page not found at first.
Yeah, my bad. I was using my phone and I messed up the URL formatting.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmmm..... I think this would have been so amazing to watch in the anime.... the manga is just not good enough.
I don't see what's wrong with it, other than MS's inadequate & lengthy translations. The art is already amazing and will look even better with the volume release. With the latest volume, the art had noticeable improvements.

The attention to detail is just great
You must be registered for see images

I do agree it'd be amazing if Madhouse picks this up again but that won't happen for a long time. :(

joodaa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't care too much for Kuripika so it's a shame he's in it so much. Thankfully this dark continent/prince stuff has really interested me, so I'm looking forward to it. Surely Pariston knows about the battle royal, I refuse to believe he doesn't.

Noizecreep

Kin
48💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very interesting chapter. Unfortunately I don't think Kurapika is going to discover much while using his chains. I'm guessing all the people he interrogates won't know anything of importance and he will be stuck trying to figure out what the hell to do next.

Things are only about to get a whole lot worse before they get better!

Noizecreep

Kin
48💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also - The translation I read said 'Dark Continent - Fake' on the second map they showed with the Dark Sea to the East of it. What's that about? What do they mean fake?

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
There are wayyyy too many characters being focused on. Kurapika and the royale. Zodiacs and beyond crew. ND if I'm right the troupe should be on board ND I'm sure hisoka is on board. I hope most ppl die at the stop before they reach the DC. I also hope the DC is like the opening gates compared to everything in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.