Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mehh I really don't care what you're saying. and for me its pretty irrelevant.
the last time you shìt talked Chrollo this happened

You must be registered for see images
it doesn't really matter what you say. keep trash talking and see you be wrong again
He was using the troupe's powers and ran away like a ***** for 3 arcs so wait for your boy to get rekt.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
He was using the troupe's powers and ran away like a ***** for 3 arcs so wait for your boy to get rekt.
I agree with this no name here.
Chrollo a wuss. Also is hisoka orgin really about hisoka from hxh? If so ima read it

Nd its obvious he wasnt going to die. But i wish they let him be dead for a few chapters. It seemed too rushed. I cant wait for machi to get revengem i really like her. I cant wait for the dc though. Boy. The animw needa get on it.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmaoo Hisoka gets butt****ed by Shalnark's and Kortopi's abilities so he decides to take it out on them first.

Good God Chrollo trolled the **** out of Hisoka that entire fight. And now Hisoka is extra salty lmao.

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn didn't expect that lol great chapter.
Machi is dumb for always helping him xD. But maybe hisoka killing them will backfire and will enhance their abilities chrollo uses. This is more interesting than a arena fight

Last edited:

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After reading the comments, I do understand that it was an asspull to make Hisoka live, and especially with all his limbs intact, it seemed to be stretched too thin.

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

here he goes with his shït talking again smh.
Didn't i already tell you? I know that you're salty hisoka
Got trashed like garbage but don't think just because he got a 2nd change he will win again. This isn't naruto where 2nd chance means = win

Chrollo has more sectret abilities that will kill hisoka permantently, i'm sure of it :lol
Lucifer chrollo wasn't even't scared of The zoldycks and you think a faq like hisoka matters?

Reminder :

Last edited:

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
here he goed with his shït talking again smh.
Didn't i already tell you? I know how that you're salty hisoka
Got trashed like garbage but don't think because he got a 2nd change he will win again. This isn't naruto where 2nd chance means = win

Chrollo has more sectret abilities that will kill hisoka permantently, i'm sure of it :lol
Lucifer chrollo wasn't even't scared of The zoldycks and you think a faq like hisoka matters?

Reminder :

Lmfaooo that face kills me. No matter what anyone says, that face alone will win any argument.

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
here he goes with his shït talking again smh.
Didn't i already tell you? I know that you're salty hisoka
Got trashed like garbage but don't think just because he got a 2nd change he will win again. This isn't naruto where 2nd chance means = win

Reminder :

He was still a ***** because he ran away for 3 arcs and had to use Phantom Troupe's abilities because he was scared of fighting Hisoka otherwise.

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He was still a ***** because he ran away for 3 arcs and had to use Phantom Troupe's abilities because he was scared of fighting Hisoka otherwise.

blablabla

Hahaha exactly your boy hisoka is a Gay ass clown who got trashed.

Keep being salty scrub

Sasuke tyeezy

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should read the Hisoka one shot about his origin. All those skills may end up a backfire for Chrollo come round 2, not to spoil anything but Ging and Hisoka are more similar than people think.
Can you link it? Its by another favorite Magaka of mine Ishida right? I knew it was coming but didn't know when.

Status
Not open for further replies.