joodaa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was always his goal to fight the best of the best. So from the way he scolded Machi Hisoka is mad. Now he is no longer taking the non chalant way of doing things, he's going to dictate when and where he picks his battles. Eventually he will get tired of waiting on Gon and attack him in this same manner.
I dunno man, I think he failed, and is now kinda out for revenge. It seems like he wants to make chrollo angry, take away some of his abilities, and fight strong people in the process. Three birds one stone. Hopefully chrollo wins again anyway, or something changes and a rematch doesn't happen.

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm somewhat OK with this... all the copies with the "break" command getting there before the others (over 200 of them) seems a bit odd, oh well. It keeps Hisoka relevant but DAMN, 2 spiders basically off-paneled?

Last edited:

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chrollo is getting bodied on that ship, the scarlet eyes definitely include the valuable treasures he's talking about.

Now that Kortopi and Sharlnark are dead, he can neither use Black Voice or Gallery Fake(unless they become an exception like Sun&Moon) which also means the Order Stamp is useless unless he creates his own puppets. If there is a round 2, Hisoka will destroy him, especially when he no longer chooses the time or place but Hisoka does.

So you think chrollo doesn't have a plan anyways? Chrollo is smart and it will not matter how many abilities he deletes from the book. I know that chrollo always has a trump card

Hisoka loosing is inevitable. Chrollo > hisoka

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you think chrollo doesn't have a plan anyways? Chrollo is smart and it will not matter how many abilities he deletes from the book. I know that chrollo always has a trump card

Hisoka loosing is inevitable. Chrollo > hisoka
Nope, Chrollo ran away from Hisoka untill he had all these abilities, planned the location and the whole fight. This time he'll do neither of those so Hisoka has the advantage. Not only that but Chrollo has to deal with the Kakin Princes and then there is Kurapika, and don't forget Hisoka will strike when he least expect it. However way you look at it, he's ****ed.

Sasuke tyeezy

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chrollo is getting bodied on that ship, the scarlet eyes definitely include the valuable treasures he's talking about.

Now that Kortopi and Sharlnark are dead, he can neither use Black Voice or Gallery Fake(unless they become an exception like Sun&Moon) which also means the Order Stamp is useless unless he creates his own puppets. If there is a round 2, Hisoka will destroy him, especially when he no longer chooses the time or place but Hisoka does.
In a Hisoka v Chrollo fight I'm all for Hisoka. But Chrollo likely has countless abilities we haven't seen. He only chose to choose the one's that he did. Im not 100% sure if Hisoka can kill Chrollo atm. Especially since he's potentially always gaining more abilities.

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both of them have a good chance. Hisoka obviously got wrecked in this match-up, but that paves the way for his "revenge" fight which certainly won't make him look as helpless. If Kurapika helps him out, then all the better. Gotta hand it to Chrollo though, while he did choose the location of the fight, he also explained all of the techniques he used in the match (except for the sun and moon exploit which he left up to faulty interpretation) and offered the option to back out.

Touken

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont like that either , but if you noticed, he only killed the two ppl who chrollo had powers by (the multiple guy, and the antenna). The multiple guy wasnt physically strong if i remember correct, and the other person didnt have an antenna and was caught off guard. I dont see him defeating feitan, machi, the punch guy, def not the mummy lol.. nobuganda.. I dont think he can defeat anybody of true value honestly speaking in the spiders.. except killuas brother/sister but the moment hisoka does that hes dead meat but i do agree him doing a kurapika is pretty lame.. im tired of seeing hisoka for once though
I'd wager Hisoka and Illumi are stronger than the majority of the Troupe. The fact that he was able to last that long against Chrollo and actually land some blows on him is just a major testament to his strength.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This was a good chapter with a nice twist. It's not BS/asspull as people are saying, they're just salty that Hisoka lived. The idea of nen becoming stronger after death kind of hinted at this. I do admit it would've been better if Hisoka died but let's see how this goes.

Pariston

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People acting like this is an asspull when all Hisoka did was basic CPR. And the nen limbs makes sense since sadaso did something similar to that. Everything is connecting to the DC which gets me hyped now, can't wait to see what Togashi has in store for us.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was foreshadowed when they said nen being stronger after death. Although I wonder if killing the spiders will make chrollo stronger. In retrospect chrollos information saved hisoka lol. Pretty good chapter imo

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just can't believe what i read just now!!! Hisoka being alive and defeated is okay by me but shalnark and kortopi DEAD just like that......WOW .....Spiders should take better revenge this time and i really liked shalnark when he turns into a super saiyan, he kinda became one of my favourite, WHY HE IS DEAD JUST LIKE THAT?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In a Hisoka v Chrollo fight I'm all for Hisoka. But Chrollo likely has countless abilities we haven't seen. He only chose to choose the one's that he did. Im not 100% sure if Hisoka can kill Chrollo atm. Especially since he's potentially always gaining more abilities.
You should read the Hisoka one shot about his origin. All those skills may end up a backfire for Chrollo come round 2, not to spoil anything but Ging and Hisoka are more similar than people think.

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, Chrollo ran away from Hisoka untill he had all these abilities, planned the location and the whole fight. This time he'll do neither of those so Hisoka has the advantage. Not only that but Chrollo has to deal with the Kakin Princes and then there is Kurapika, and don't forget Hisoka will strike when he least expect it. However way you look at it, he's ****ed.
mehh I really don't care what you're saying. and for me its pretty irrelevant.
the last time you shìt talked Chrollo this happened

You must be registered for see images
it doesn't really matter what you say. keep trash talking and see you be wrong again

Status
Not open for further replies.