Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Disappointment (2)"

Hunter x Hunter Manga Chapter 357 Discussion and 358 Predictions

Discuss Hunter x Hunter Manga 357 here and predict the next chapter, Hunter x Hunter Manga 358

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first time i ever said bs/asspul in this Manga.
Can't believe that someone like Togashi did not kill off Hisoka because he's loved by fans for weird reasons.

Asspulling yourself back to life, yay!!!!!! ......

Touken

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Quite the bullshit he was able to bring himself back to life. Only HxH chapter I've ever been disappointed in, and it's disappointed me quite heavily.

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hisoka should have been dead...

I swear if he succeeds in killing all the spiders I'm calling bullshit. Feitan deserves way better than to be killed by Hisoka

Reactions: joodaa

joodaa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not happy with this in the slightest. I'm glad he lost, but I don't see why he has to go after the spiders. Surely there's a better way to keep him involved if he has to survive, besides doing a kuripika.

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People are salty that Hisoka is back and killed two phantom troupe members.

It's not like people haven't been revived before *cough* Gon *cough*.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I'm not happy with this in the slightest. I'm glad he lost, but I don't see why he has to go after the spiders. Surely there's a better way to keep him involved if he has to survive, besides doing a kuripika.
I dont like that either , but if you noticed, he only killed the two ppl who chrollo had powers by (the multiple guy, and the antenna). The multiple guy wasnt physically strong if i remember correct, and the other person didnt have an antenna and was caught off guard. I dont see him defeating feitan, machi, the punch guy, def not the mummy lol.. nobuganda.. I dont think he can defeat anybody of true value honestly speaking in the spiders.. except killuas brother/sister but the moment hisoka does that hes dead meat but i do agree him doing a kurapika is pretty lame.. im tired of seeing hisoka for once though

People are salty that Hisoka is back and killed two phantom troupe members.

It's not like people haven't been revived before *cough* Gon *cough*.
^^^^ It looks like a deal he done honestly with his bungi gum.. Not only that it seems his bungi gum is very unique.. it has commands.. which is epic af

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chrollo is getting bodied on that ship, the scarlet eyes definitely include the valuable treasures he's talking about.

Now that Kortopi and Sharlnark are dead, he can neither use Black Voice or Gallery Fake(unless they become an exception like Sun&Moon) which also means the Order Stamp is useless unless he creates his own puppets. If there is a round 2, Hisoka will destroy him, especially when he no longer chooses the time or place but Hisoka does.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not surprised hisoka came back, coulda been done better though. But I am just happy we have hisoka hunting down the phantom troupe. I wanted to see these guys in more fight hisoka included so I am glad that we will hopefully get those. Phantom troupe needed to be dealt with by someone and I think hisoka is a good choice.

joodaa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont like that either , but if you noticed, he only killed the two ppl who chrollo had powers by (the multiple guy, and the antenna). The multiple guy wasnt physically strong if i remember correct, and the other person didnt have an antenna and was caught off guard. I dont see him defeating feitan, machi, the punch guy, def not the mummy lol.. nobuganda.. I dont think he can defeat anybody of true value honestly speaking in the spiders.. except killuas brother/sister but the moment hisoka does that hes dead meat but i do agree him doing a kurapika is pretty lame.. im tired of seeing hisoka for once though
Hopefully your right, I really don't want feitan to die. I don't mind hisoka tbh, I just don't want him killing my phantom troupe. With the complexity of the story, there must have been a better way to handle all of this.

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hopefully your right, I really don't want feitan to die. I don't mind hisoka tbh, I just don't want him killing my phantom troupe. With the complexity of the story, there must have been a better way to handle all of this.
He won't do it alone, he'll team up with Kurapika again and it appears Kurapika will collect all the scarlet eyes by the end of this arc. He decided not to seek revenge but it seems the Phantom Troupe just dug their own graves by trying to steal treasures from that ship.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It makes sense that he's going after Troupe members, he wants a rematch with Chrollo, and to do that he needs to strip away those abilities that did him in the first time.

joodaa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He won't do it alone, he'll team up with Kurapika again and it appears Kurapika will collect all the scarlet eyes by the end of this arc. He decided not to seek revenge but it seems the Phantom Troupe just dug their own graves by trying to steal treasures from that ship.
Yeh I guess, also it gives hisoka a reason to go to the new continent, unless all this kicks off before they leave. Its a shame they're going after the eyes again though, I liked the ending to that, and I'm not that fond of kuripika or his hax powers against the troupe. In a ddition, if it is kuripika and hisoka vs the troupe, the likely hood of feitan dieing increases, which will just upset me. Anyway, there's many ways this could go, I'll have to wait and see.

Meekz89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was always his goal to fight the best of the best. So from the way he scolded Machi Hisoka is mad. Now he is no longer taking the non chalant way of doing things, he's going to dictate when and where he picks his battles. Eventually he will get tired of waiting on Gon and attack him in this same manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.