chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought the same thing when posting a reply to Twisted, that Chrollo could've simply predicted Hisoka's future and know his own through that. However, it's a really roundabout way and he could die by other means so I don't know if Chrollo would go out of his way to do that. If he did he must've really seen Hisoka as a threat. I just don't think he would go that far.
It wouldn't really be that roundabout, he writes Hisoka's and looks for lines regarding winning or losing a big long sought battle, when the poem says he'll lose Chrollo let's Hisoka catch him expecting to win based on Hisoka's poem.

Twisted007

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said the same thing in my reply and figured out a counter. Chrollo has Hisoka's information to write predictions so he could use Neon's power to write Hisoka's poems and know Hisoka's fate and when it aligns with himself. Oh shit looking back I never posted a reply to you Yubel where I said that about his abilities with Neon. I thought I hit post but I guess not.
Prediction is not 100% guaranteed, the spiders had to loose half their limbs back in York New, Hisoka was supposed to fight Chrollo then.

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It wouldn't really be that roundabout, he writes Hisoka's and looks for lines regarding winning or losing a big long sought battle, when the poem says he'll lose Chrollo let's Hisoka catch him expecting to win based on Hisoka's poem.
Imagine he did that but somehow misinterpreted Hisoka losing a "big long sought battle" to be about him when it's really about Gon.
Prediction is not 100% guaranteed, the spiders had to loose half their limbs back in York New, Hisoka was supposed to fight Chrollo then.
It is, you only change the outcome by knowing about it which the Phantom Troupe did.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imagine he did that but somehow misinterpreted Hisoka losing a "big long sought battle" to be about him when it's really about Gon.
It is, you only change the outcome by knowing about it which the Phantom Troupe did.
Which could be exactly how/why Hisoka wins this battle. I'm with you in hoping Hisoka wins because A, he's freaking awesome and B. he still has to see Gon's new Nen form and fight him.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Do you guys really feel like Hisoka, a key player in the manga is going to die? Lol nah bro
Charcters such as hisoka and illumi will play a real big part in the growth of gon and killua

trust me, neither of them are dying.. it will probably be a really close match.

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chrollo will win but Hisoka is very cunning i don't think either one will die. Chrollo>Hisoka but for some reason i cant see neither one losing. If the match actually ends up with a victor Chrollo will be the one.

The Great Chrollo doesn't lose.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you guys really feel like Hisoka, a key player in the manga is going to die? Lol nah bro
Charcters such as hisoka and illumi will play a real big part in the growth of gon and killua

Did people expect Ace to die? Sometimes growth can come from a death. I don't expect Hisoka will die but it's not impossible.

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was a good chapter, but I don't understand how this ends. Both charachters are so closely attached to the story that it does not make sense for anyone of them to die.

And come on I want to see Gon >_> or I can at least I can settle with Ging.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, how did we end up here? Cos it seems I'm the only that don't didn't see this coming, did not know chrollo was a floor master or even the fact that he was in the arena.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That was a good chapter, but I don't understand how this ends. Both charachters are so closely attached to the story that it does not make sense for anyone of them to die.

And come on I want to see Gon >_> or I can at least I can settle with Ging.
Togashi isn't scared of killing off characters so I wouldn't be so confident that he won't do it. Remember we got this news before he went on hiatus in 2014?
You must be registered for see images

The editor can very well be hinting at either the death of Hisoka or Chrollo. There is the chance of this huge moment being something completely different, only time will tell.

Last edited:

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Togashi isn't scared of killing off characters so I wouldn't be so confident that he won't do it. Remember we got this news before he went on hiatus in 2014?
You must be registered for see images

The editor can very well be hinting at either the death of Hisoka or Chrollo. There is the chance of this huge moment being something completely different, only time will tell.
Hisoka is going to fight Gon, he ain't dying untill then.

Darkakatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't imagine he'll kill off Hisoka but I don't see how he can win either. Hisoka's attitude should be enough to show us though that he's ready for this fight. Also Chrollo seemingly felt a need to get more powers before accepting Hisoka's challenge that should count for something.

After seeing Chrollo having Shalnark's powers I wonder if he got all of the remaining Troupe members powers before fighting or not? Or if this implies he betrayed Shal and stole his power?
He doesn't care about winning, he cares about winning 'in style', those were his own words.

He probably could have took care of Hisoka a long time ago, but delayed it because he wanted to get the powers that would let him do it in stylish and glamorous way.

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really doubt any one of them dying so soon, after all the fight has been brewing for some 150 chapters XD, so what will be the twist remains to be seen.

The panelling and the fight choreography is one of the best so far though.

Status
Not open for further replies.