Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Deathmatch"

Hunter x Hunter Manga Chapter 351 Discussion and 352 Predictions

Discuss Hunter x Hunter Manga 351 here and predict the next chapter, Hunter x Hunter Manga 352

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One of the most hyped fights is here! "Sun & moon" XD Double face is overpowered and that's Hisoka's last name now? I will wait for the Viz translations on that.

So much hype with the last page!
You must be registered for see images

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5 stars for me. Been waiting to see Chrollo in action again! I feel as though he should definitely best Hisoka, but Hisoka is so tricky you can't get any accurate reading for his power. This is gonna be an incredible fight.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So glad for the fight, those underestimating Hisoka still don't really get him I feel. He may lose, sure but it won't be that easy. Also Hexuze I imagine that rep was meant to be neg? How does mentioning something trivial from the first page like his last name reveal indicate what will come in the chapter?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nooo dont kill of hisoka he is the best But currently not strong enough Chrollo is too haxxed
I can't imagine he'll kill off Hisoka but I don't see how he can win either. Hisoka's attitude should be enough to show us though that he's ready for this fight. Also Chrollo seemingly felt a need to get more powers before accepting Hisoka's challenge that should count for something.

After seeing Chrollo having Shalnark's powers I wonder if he got all of the remaining Troupe members powers before fighting or not? Or if this implies he betrayed Shal and stole his power?

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm betting on Hisoka because this is one fight he's been looking forward to but also because he's one of my favorite characters, I'm stuck between him and Ging.

However, Chrollo is not to be taken lightly, especially since he felt the need to get new abilities which aside from showing Hisoka's level of power also implies that he believes he can beat Hisoka now. We know Chrollo is a smart guy so there is definitely something behind his confidence. What's backing his confidence is a certainty of the outcome of this fight. Remember, Chrollo challenged Hisoka when he felt ready, in other words, he chose the time and place. He even mentions how winning in style is more important than just winning which supports that. Anyway, I believe Chrollo used Neon Nostrade's powers to predict the future and found the right time to challenge Hisoka. The predictions are a 100% accurate but once you know you can avoid it. This is why he was on the run from Hisoka, he was waiting for the prediction to result in his favor before facing Hisoka. This must be what Togashi have done unless he made Chrollo dumb for the sake of plot like he did the Phantom Troupe members when Hisoka changed his prediction by not seeing his Bungee Gum.

Twisted007

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm betting on Hisoka because this is one fight he's been looking forward to but also because he's one of my favorite characters, I'm stuck between him and Ging.

However, Chrollo is not to be taken lightly, especially since he felt the need to get new abilities which aside from showing Hisoka's level of power also implies that he believes he can beat Hisoka now. We know Chrollo is a smart guy so there is definitely something behind his confidence. What's backing his confidence is a certainty of the outcome of this fight. Remember, Chrollo challenged Hisoka when he felt ready, in other words, he chose the time and place. He even mentions how winning in style is more important than just winning which supports that. Anyway, I believe Chrollo used Neon Nostrade's powers to predict the future and found the right time to challenge Hisoka. The predictions are a 100% accurate but once you know you can avoid it. This is why he was on the run from Hisoka, he was waiting for the prediction to result in his favor before facing Hisoka. This must be what Togashi have done unless he made Chrollo dumb for the sake of plot like he did the Phantom Troupe members when Hisoka changed his prediction by not seeing his Bungee Gum.
Chrollo can't predict his own future, that's the limitation on Neon's power.

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Daaaamn, I completely forgot that part. Well good for Hisoka, that would be OP if that was the case. Togashi really thought through this.

Hisoka is Gon's "rival" and they have a destined fight. He also killed Gotoh which will create beef with Killua once he eventually finds out.
On the other hand, you got Chrollo who no longer serve any purpose in the story aside from being killed by Hisoka.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Daaaamn, I completely forgot that part. Well good for Hisoka, that would be OP if that was the case. Togashi really thought through this.

Hisoka is Gon's "rival" and they have a destined fight. He also killed Gotoh which will create beef with Killua once he eventually finds out.
On the other hand, you got Chrollo who no longer serve any purpose in the story aside from being killed by Hisoka.
I said the same thing in my reply and figured out a counter. Chrollo has Hisoka's information to write predictions so he could use Neon's power to write Hisoka's poems and know Hisoka's fate and when it aligns with himself. Oh shit looking back I never posted a reply to you Yubel where I said that about his abilities with Neon. I thought I hit post but I guess not.

Last edited:

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said the same thing in my reply and figured out a counter. Chrollo has Hisoka's information to write predictions so he could use Neon's power to write Hisoka's poems and know Hisoka's fate and when it aligns with himself. Oh shit looking back I never posted a reply to you Yubel where I said that about his abilities with Neon. I thought I hit post but I guess not.
I thought the same thing when posting a reply to Twisted, that Chrollo could've simply predicted Hisoka's future and know his own through that. However, it's a really roundabout way and he could die by other means so I don't know if Chrollo would go out of his way to do that. If he did he must've really seen Hisoka as a threat. I just don't think he would go that far.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So glad for the fight, those underestimating Hisoka still don't really get him I feel. He may lose, sure but it won't be that easy. Also Hexuze I imagine that rep was meant to be neg? How does mentioning something trivial from the first page like his last name reveal indicate what will come in the chapter?
No, it was meant to be a rep. I just wanted to let you know it would be redundant to have this thread if you're going just post a thread about Hisoka's return minutes after I posted this discussion. It can be discussed here. Well, no one expected Hisoka to return for this week's chapter...

I'm not going to neg rep someone over this lol.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it was meant to be a rep. I just wanted to let you know it would be redundant to have this thread if you're going just post a thread about Hisoka's return minutes after I posted this discussion. It can be discussed here. Well, no one expected Hisoka to return for this week's chapter...

I'm not going to neg rep someone over this lol.
No worries, the message and the green rep just seemed opposite plus I've had people mean to neg rep before based off what they wrote but forgot to switch to neg rep so wasn't sure if that's what happened. I also figured something as minor as the last name may get overlooked in a general discussion style thread, which it seems to have been that or people aren't as concerned about full names for characters as I am. I don't have prem. though so I can't do anything about it now, if the mods wish they can close it no harm no foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.