XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how do you plan to find out your teammates?
I mean, do you think that knocking on someone's door, shooting them in the face, and hoping they're your teammate, is the only way of discovering your allies? Proving once again why I must keep my hopes for you low.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, do you think that knocking on someone's door, shooting them in the face, and hoping they're your teammate, is the only way of discovering your allies? Proving once again why I must keep my hopes for you low.
damn man slow down, no one is telling you to shoot them in the face to know they are your teammate, or is the only way, you can literally pm them for that.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
damn man slow down, no one is telling you to shoot them in the face to know they are your teammate, or is the only way, you can literally pm them for that.
Well, why did you ask how I was going to find my teammates after I said that I wasn't attacking? Your response made it seem like you were okay with attacking indiscriminately.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, why did you ask how I was going to find my teammates after I said that I wasn't attacking? Your response made it seem like you were okay with attacking indiscriminately.
there are items in the shop that can be used as well and you can also guess your teammate, so why do you think attacking is the only option?

##Lynch XTMF

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whats up guys, gimme a hard run down please because I am swamped with busy shit.

How is everyone doing here? Also will visit the shop once done with shower.

Reactions: mothbomb