2. @Michelle
3. @QueenEmilia
4. @Poison
5. @Elmage G Ace
6. @Aether9
7. @XTMF
8. @mothbomb
9. @Rej

remember to talk to each other, find your teammates, make purchases and use abilities. and remember your goal is to kill and there is a really cost effective to do that if you read the shop items carefully. :x I included a lot of things to let you waste money. Try to "think green" when spending. I've hinted all I can. Just seems like the game is very dead which I am really not used to X-x </3 :t-t:

Reactions: Michelle

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am way behind on this game, going to catch up over tomorrow afternoon. In the meantime, I'd suggest people utilise DMing (I've only been in contact with one player so far in this game out of thread) so we need to start upping the effort levels a bit, and that certainly applies to me too.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am way behind on this game, going to catch up over tomorrow afternoon. In the meantime, I'd suggest people utilise DMing (I've only been in contact with one player so far in this game out of thread) so we need to start upping the effort levels a bit, and that certainly applies to me too.
launches 20 die fireball at you

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it still night? Anyway I will investigate someone. I am already about to find team mates, hopefully.
there isn't any night or day. only phases and each phase you have to use abilities as you would at night in a mafia game. the best way to think about it is that this game is always in night mode and you can talk to anyone and be as informed as you want to be.

Reactions: Rej

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Phase 2 has ended. I can't wait anymore :(

Players:
1. @Toujo
2. @Michelle
3. @QueenEmilia
4. @Poison
5. @Elmage G Ace
6. @Aether9
7. @XTMF
8. @mothbomb
9. @Rej

please remember that post here do not count towards activity requirement. I will be lenient today and not subtract HP for inactivies cuz it punishes the whole team, but please please remember you have to use abilities to be considered active.

DP will probably be out in like the next hour or so