Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Huijin

Largely abandoned after the invasion of While the temple that once resided in the region of Fuyuan has long since been reduced to rubble and cleared out by the occupation of Solanaceae, the archives there have been seized as assets for Solanaceae to better understand the history and culture of the world they now inhabit. Instead of a temple, a grand library was built in its place; four spiraling towers situated facing true North, East, South and West, all interconnected by a series of sky bridges that lead from one into the other and surround a centralized courtyard where a collective of scholars, engineers and other leaders in various fields gather, harnessing both worldly and heavenly learnings and bringing them all together for a greater understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mudo

Immortal
Kin
355💸
Kumi
11,278💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from

The landscape was a scene all too familiar to the "Hero" of heroes, who grinned under his masked with a hidden malevolence as he trekked through the ruins.

Leaving landmark.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from :

Lena flies through Huijin cursing herself for her inactivity back in Toksong, why didn't she confront the Men? There were a lot of them and it seems they knew Ninjutsu so maybe it was the wise decision to back off, plus she didn't want to cause trouble in a town where no one knew her. They could have blamed her for the assassination of Surita anyway... No keeping to herself is what she needed to do, gather information and Plan. Don't behave erratically.

~Leaving Landmark~

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from :

Songbird and Lena flew through Huijin. She was still lying on the Cargo the big bird was carrying through the air, just thinking about what had just transpired. Was it worth it to sacrifice a friend? Why did Jinx not just disappear back to the Barnacle Lands? IT played on her mind for their whole journey through.

Did she have something to prove?

Was it because Lena wasn't paying enough attention to her?

Viola, her other Barnacle Zombie Companion wasn't going to be pleased.

Was this Lena's fault?

Could this happen to them?

Lena didn't want to think about that, those dangers and how it could quickly destroy her world. No no, this wasn't the time to become negative.

-Leaving Landmark-

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

You must be registered for see images

As Kazumi reached the border of the lands, she moved forwards, having to pass through Huijin ruins, she could see from the path the road leading to the Shogunate capital. Hurriedly moving from one path to the next, Kazumi continued onwards her path.

LLM

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Keep it moving you pukes!

Vegeta says from atop Boit, the Visage mask making him sound perfectly like the character he was dressed as. Facing backwards as Boit travels forwards he continues to swing his sword around, the golden fire keeping their attention as the duo continue to travel. Almost there now..

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

LLM

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Geets and Boit reenter the area, this time above ground. With his eyes, he could see below ground and see that hundreds of the herd were still advancing south like he wanted. However, it was time to make even more commotion. Finding a decent spot where he could tunnel, Geets quickly makes the hole and tunnels connecting it to the main tunnel, however once he made it to his original tunnel and opened it out, he quickly high tails it back, the flames from his golden fire sword catching some of the herds attention and drawing several packs down the new tunnel, up and out climbing back on top of Boit and leaving once more..

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

LLM

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Salazzle waited for Lena to finish speaking then replied to everything.

I told you, we're friends and allies. It means we help each other even if it goes against our own better judgement. You needed help and that was all I saw Lena. I didn't see the cost or the effort I saw a friend in need so stop feeling like I did anything more than you'd do for me. As for the people. Maybe its time to expand. I hear Jinshui is looking for allies.

Salazzle would subtly wink at Lena as they left the area.

LLM​

Coming from

"I think visiting Angela is what I'll be doing next anyway."

Lena was a bit red from the comment Salazzle made about the fact "Jinshui is looking for allies" and what that actually meant. She flew high in the sky watching over the large group of people and as they passed into the next landmark she lowers her flight path - knowing these lands weren't completely abandoned. Lena tries to guide them safely through as best she could.

Leaving Landmark

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from

Arriving in a new land, Ryuu scanned his surroundings, noticing the many ruins. It looked as if there was a war here once upon a time. Everything looked gloomy in this place, and so Ryuu did not linger. He had other matters to attend to anyway.

Chakra: 1580 - 5 = 1575

Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,554💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
<Mission Starts Here!>
Storyboard Elements:
Set up a secure camp {2} | Defend yourself from wild beasts {2}
Coming From:
https://animebase.me/threads/jinyong-016.755833/#post-22018856
Scaling mountain ranges, grasslands, and several scattered small forests, a group of shinobi arrive in North Huijin by the peak of its river which lies at the basin of a sparse forest covered mountain range. The group consists of four men of the Iron Clad Clan, a group native to Jinyong known for its Iron Sand usage, and they all gathered together before the Chief Leader spoke.

As I explained before we're here to take out two stray Kaguya dogs who ended up killing the wrong nobleman's son while journeying in these parts. We shouldn't be here no longer than two weeks tops, so until then, we're in hunting mode. Whatever I say goes, nothing more, nothing less. Keff I want you to go hunting for some food. Get a kill that will last us all at least a week so we don't have to leave the camp as much.

Got it!
a stocky but short shinobi says before dashing off down the mountain towards the river at high speeds.

Chase I want you to scout the area and make sure we're safe within a mile radius of this point in every direction.

A tall, lanky dark haired shinobi with overgrown bangs would nod in silence before disappearing in a swift motion of speed. Turning to Zapp the Chief momentarily makes eye contact before looking off elsewhere.

Zapp, I want you to set up camp within this area and hold down the others until I get back. I'm going to see if I can get a lead on these two. The Chief says while walking away, he then takes off on his objective at high speeds leaving Zapp by himself within the forest near the mountain's cascading river basin.

Looking around Zapp realizes that the team wouldn't have sufficient coverage setting up camp in the sparse, open forest of Huijin, and decides to scale the mountain in hopes of finding a better area. Walking on one of the mountain side ledges, in time the shinobi finds the entrance to a cave looking over vast a good bit of the terrain opposing the mountain. Thinking it would be a good place to set up camp he enters the dark cave while initiating a lightning body armor jutsu for light as well as caution. Illuminating a close proximity while advancing deeper Zapp eventually reaches a downwards slope which he slides down falling into a large enclosed space which seemed to be the cave's end. Catching his balance Zapp then realizes the ground shaking before three giant centipedes erupts 5m before him, all reaching heights just above short range, which seemed to be either angered or excited at the presence of food. Erecting in a linear fashion the giant centipede to Zapp's right goes into attack him by wrapping around him only to be electrocuted by the lightning armor he erected, subsequently darkening his surroundings once again, but was also a key note in letting the Youngin know the durability of the remaining two beasts before him. Passively activating Sensci upon deactivation of his lightning jutsu, Zapp would be able to sense the remaining two centipede's movement as well as the space around him as he jumps forwards out of the one dead centipedes circular formation and towards his giant friends. The remaining two centipedes also go into attack one after another as Zapp creates two giant 4m rose mace of iron sand from his overcoat CW that he manipulates to attack the two beasts individually. One mace is used to pummel the head of the first centipede smashing it down into the ground while the other is used to knock the following centipede to the side before finishing it off with a dual strike from both maces.
(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armor
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Damages: 30
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.
Type: Tool
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A (-10 per turn)
Description: Sensci is a mini bot structured to mimic a chinchilla in form. Created and honed by one with a magnetism KG focused in iron sand, the mini bot is designed to aid its user in battle via its special abilities related to the magnetic field the bot constantly emits. Draining chakra from it's user to fuel the aforementioned skill, the magnetic field Sensci emits stems short range from it's user, in which the bot must remain in contact with, and within this realm Sensci can feel movement where the mini bot can then relay that info to the user via a Mors code language which may just seem like normal rodent squeaks to outsiders. At the cost of a move Sensci is able to perform a special iron sand jutsu within the sphere of its magnetic field which even stems into the surface below the user.

- Manipulating a source of iron sand within the sphere of Sensci's field, the mini bot can create a hardened, dense balled up chinchilla of iron sand that resembles the shape of sphere with a fluffy tail. The jutsu is defensive in nature and can range in size depending on the source amount, but can never exceed 5m in dimensions. The chinchilla is even able to be formed around the user, encapsulating them, serving as a full defense. Use of this ability disables it's sensory related abilities, however. Being A rank in power this jutsu can be used 4x per battle, once per turn, with a 2 turn cooldown.

(Rose Mace | B | Off./Supp.)
A jutsu that allows the user to create up to several highly dense and heavy rose flowers of iron sand from the overcoat that can be used in battle while remaining connected to the coat's surface by a thin vine. The highly dense, heavy iron sand rose acts as a mace to be used to slam, pummel, smash, etc. into targets while the vine acts like an adaptable chain that allows the rose to be hoisted around with max versatility regardless of its weight and size which can range from 2-5m in diameter. Not purely destructive in nature the user can also manipulate the rose flower and vine to swing and wrap around targets binding them in place as the heavy flower sits above the constrained target acting like a movement hampering weight that keeps targets in place. With an additional hand seal the user can then manipulate the vine to protrude numerous spikes from its core outwards which severely penetrates the constraint target in question dealing damage equal to rank. The rose mace can extend up to mid.range away from the user, and in the case of creating multiple roses at once the strength of the technique will split accordingly.

|>A rank usage deems a 1 turn cool-down | >A rank usage can be used only 4x per battle
|>Rose Flower bindings can be sustained at 10 or 5 chakra per turn (depending on rank) if the user desires to keep their target alive
Ending the technique the iron sand falls to the floor and Zapp takes a moment to stand on guard incase there were any more giant centipedes left. With an absence of danger the Youngin then proceeds to set up a fire illuminating the enclosed space, that was well ventilated, revealing a circular room. This is it. Zapp thought to himself before walking back to the slope's base. He would then connect a kunai to a rope and place it into the ground before using chakra to perform a large jump back up to the slope's top where he would then tie the other end of the rope to another kunai before lodging it into the top of the cave creating a zip-line. He would then walk back to the cave's entrance but before exiting he would set up an earth jutsu trap via a scroll he places on the ground incase the clan's camp was ever found out by intruders.
(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
Damage: 10 (per wolf attack)
Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns
With the cave now free of giant centipedes and rigged with safety measures from the zip-line to the earth scroll, Zap had finished securing the clan's new temporary camp in Huijin and went back to the break-off spot in order to await the return of his clansmen and bring them back to base.

The End

Squidy

Regular
Kin
1,554💸
Kumi
2,480💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
<Mission Starts Here!>
Storyboard Elements:
Fight an individual of comparable strength {3}
Custom Element:
Resolve a problematic issue with a teammate {3}
It has been several days since the squadron of 4 Iron Clad Clan members entered Huijin, and they now stand gathered together within a town bearing information on one of the Kaguya duo they are after.

A local merchant just came in complaining about how he was robbed by a Kaguya in a nearby ruins just East of here. Me and Chase will stay here incase of anything else. Zapp, Keff, go search it out and see what its about, and if you find anything. Deal with it! the Chief warrior issued to his members before the two burdened with the task looks at each other, Keff making an agitated face in disapproval, before disappearing at high speeds exiting the town.

Dashing across a vast, dread plain with scattered trees, without leaves, the two advance East parallel to each other in an awkward silence, that Zapp picks up a tension from, and tried to break ever so often with open, indirect comments that were just ignored by his counterpart. The two grew up like brothers, both being around the same age, and Zapp just didn't understand where their relationship went sour, but was determined to find out before he let his teammate's stubbornness mess up the execution of the mission ahead, and so he persisted to push tense conversation as they travel.

Hey bro, I've been feeling this vibes from you lately and-

Save the talk and focus on finding this Kaguya.
Keff says aggressively while interrupting his comrade.

Rising in temper Zapp begins to make a agitated face while looking over at his brethren through the corner of his eyes before talking once again.

Look man, ever since we've joined the battle squadron you've always had to live in my shadow, and now that I'm leaving the clan's front lines you should be happ-

YOU THINK THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT!?
Keff yells enraged as he breaks his forwards movement dashing towards Zapp where he then slams him up against a tall, black tree. I never was once jealous of you man. You're my brother, but I just don't understand why you would wanna leave us behind like this. The team, your family, even me.....your betraying us. he said in a strong, loud tone that ended soft and weak.

Now understanding the tension between them, Zapp's anger subsided as he reached for the top shoulders of Keff, gently grabbing them. Lil bro, I'll never betray my family or the team. We're men now and as a man there are things in this world I got to do and see for myself in order to grow. There may be times where I'm gone for short periods, and there may be others where I'm gone for years, but always know, I'll come back to my home once its here for me. You being a piece of my home lil bro, will you stay here and hold it down for me while I'm gone?

Keff began to sniffle and quickly let his force on Zapp go as he turned to discretely wipe his face from a tear or few that managed to let loose. Since day 1 of knowing Zapp's soon to be departure, he had animosity towards his brethren that now subsided because he had spoken his peace, and was somewhat content with the response given. He didn't like the situation to come, but fully understood. I got you bro, my bad. Lets continue on eh? Keff says turning to smile at his brethren who returns one back. The two then dash off continuing their advance East.

In time the two reach an old worn out, broken down block structure that was said to have once been a church, but now standing without a roof or sides the ruins was simply several giant archways in a square formation upon grasslands. Walking into the midst of the ruins the two stand back to back as they slowly spin around taking in their surroundings, but there seemed to be no one there until Keff spots a shadowy figure running outside of the pillars and dashes off towards it, causing Zapp to turn and look at his comrade. I got'cha now!! Keff yells as he closes in on the shadowy figure that then turns towards him, dashing forwards revealing one of the targeted Kaguya with a malevolent look on his face. Moments before impact with Keff the Kaguya's body suddenly explodes engulfing Zapp's comrade in flames while sending him backwards with such a force that he slams into one of the archway's pillars, falling to the ground, body burning. No!! Zapp yells while extending his hand from out of his overcoat towards his downed teammate just before being notified by his ST of movement short range behind of him. Turning while manipulating his iron sand overcoat CW forwards, Zapp manages to block the incoming attack of the Kaguya who tries to stab him through the heart with a bone extending out of the palm of his hand, by blocking then engulfing said hand in iron sand. Hey, you're a little better than the other guy! The tall, silver haired mow hawk having Kaguya says ending with a smirk before spinning inwards an extending out bones from all over his body. The bones extend forwards breaking through Zapp's iron sand as he jumps backwards out of range of the full technique, but not before taking several stab wounds divided between arms, legs, and torso that aren't bad enough to kill him but can get worst if not treated. Catching his balance after sliding backwards to the edge of short range, Zapp sends fourth two 4m wide B ranked iron sand mace roses that he manipulates to continuously slam into the Kaguya from various angles as he stands back, keeping distance from his target. With swift, versatile, dance-like movements the Kaguya manages to continuously evade while parrying the other individual mace strike with a bone sword he creates from his body before increasing in performance execution enough that he manages to lounge forwards evading both strikes while closing in on Zapp whose eyes widen in the face of such a good opponent. Upon closing in the Kaguya thrusts his sword towards the heart of Zap who once again blocks the incoming attack with iron sand while binding the man's hand in place. This again!? The Kaguya says before spinning inwards and extending a plethora of bones from his body that pierce through Zapp's body successfully impaling him, or so the target thought as he stood chuckling. Zapp's body would then turn into a pile of iron sand that engulfs the extended bone Kaguya in a dense mold binding him in place as Zapp appears behind him standing a little limped over with his hand extended forwards and opened. You were a good opponent, but not good enough.... Zapp says before clasping his opened hand causing the iron sand mold to implode within sending countless iron sand shrapnel throughout the Kaguya's body, causing the target to spit up blood before slowly closing his eyes.

Covered in his own blood Zapp would make his way over to his burning comrade and extinguishes the flames with a simple water jutsu before realizing that his comrade was covered in iron sand, meaning he shouldn't be dead. Get up you bum! Zap says jokingly while nudging his brethren's body with his foot. The iron sand covering would fall to the ground as Keff gets up on one knee rubbing his head, covered in bruises, as he wonders what transpired. With the target now dead, the two head back to base in order to recover.

The End

Kin
319💸
Kumi
5,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/how-to-merchant.776263/

This post marks Akali spawning.

This post marks the beginning of a mission using the following story element:
Infiltrate an enemies organization
Scout Potential Threats

She had been travelling for a week, looking for a location where she could set up a shop, perhaps even create a post to become a bounty collector. Akali was always looking to take advantage of the market, selling weapons and wears while trying to make cash and ryo hand over fist to take advantage of a public concern. Reaching the flat lands of Huijin, Akali heard whispers and rumours through the black market that there was a small band of raiders that were forming a camp here, getting ready to pillage and try to take the peninsular. Sure enough on the horizon, Akali spotted the signs of a camp set up that was only recently packed up, and as she looked further down the trail there was another smoke plume on the horizon, signs of where they now reside. It didnt take long for her to walk the trail coming to the edge of the camp, a small circular formation of tents that set up to protect the raiders from the elements while trying to hide their position. Akali smirked under her hood, as she put down her backpack and pulled out her Demon outfit. With the mask pulled down, Akali entered stealth mode slinking from tree to tree through the shadows approaching the camp.

Making slightly less noise than a big cat, she easily snuck up on the raiders, and confirmed that the size was roughly for 50 people. Enough tents for 50, a few probably out on a scouting mission while a few other set up as defensive patrols. As she snuck to the next tree, her suspicions were confirmed as two large burly men armed with an Axe and the other with a spear walked the path. A symbol on their armour, a white pair of swords, but looking like bones could be seen on their armour, and she guessed that it would have to be the Kaguya Raiders, perhaps remnants of what used to be a large pirate force that ran all up and down the Land of Fire. She watched them like a predator watching prey, catching their movements and avoiding their line of sight. The last thing that she wanted to do was alert the camp that there was an intruder. The first priority was to scount the camp to see if things came to the worst, if she could escape. Looking out for threats and the escape route was always the first priority.

Akali crept to the first tent, the closest one that didnt seem to have any movement around it, and the smell of roasting meat and ale filled her nose and mouth, clearly they didnt anticipate any action tonight. The mark of a rookie leader. "Always be prepared" Shen's words echo'ed through her. It didnt matter if it was the middle of the night or if you were in the middle of a meal, you would always need to be ready for action if you were a ninja. They were either celebrating a victory or perhaps trying to raise morale to get ready for a raid, and Akali assumed it was the latter as she hadn't heard or come across any raids around these area's recently. She lifted the back corner of the tent to check who's it was, and saw only straw bedrolls and iron weapons, clearly just a soldiers. She crept to the front of the tent, careful to keep to the shadows it cast from the fire, and scanned the tents that were around. A few stood out, a large one to her left that had several animals hanging from hooks and several barrels out the front. Not likely, more probably to chef or cook for the group. The one further to the back, large amount of weapons, fire out the front. Possibly the leader, but then the large portable forge that she could see through the back meant more likely a blacksmith or just someone to repair their gear and weapons. Then she spotted her target, a larger tent, two guards out the front, and delicate furs that signalled a leader or someone higher up. Even if this one wasn't the leader at least he would probably know who the leader was.

Akali kept low, creeping slowly and softly made her way to the back of the tent she wanted to go to, and sure enough there was no way to get in from behind undetected. She would have to enter the front, but to either distract or take out the guards. Distracting them would probably be easier, but the choice would be how, without alerting the entire campsite. Taking a slingshot from her pocket, she took a smoke bomb from her pouch and loaded it up. Aiming towards the Blacksmiths tent, she took aim and launched, the sling making no noise as the smoke bomb was thrown. Upon hitting the tent it erupted, causing a large plume of smoke billow.

What the!

Whats going on over there!
We better go check it out!

They had taken the bait, and left their post. Not the most disciplined guards. Slipping around and dashing quietly into the tent she surveyed the scene before her eyes. It certainly was a leaders tent, chest full of coins, a small hearth, tables and chairs in one corner, more than what the standard soldier would have. Sitting at the table was a younger looking man, probably no older than 25 who was eating the remains of a roasted bird. He hadn't seemed to notice her entrance, her skills in espionage shining through. Sliding around the edge, keeping to the dark spots that the hearth created from the furniture, Akali snuck up on the leader. Pulling a kunai from her pouch she held it to the throat of the Bandit leader.

Argh! WHAT! GUA-

She threw a hand over his mouth, his wet lips making it uncomfortable for her but she held on.

Quiet, and you may come out of this alive. I come here to introduce myself. Akali of the Kinku. Im sure youve heard of our order.

She held a moment as he nodded his head.

Good. Then you know we make beautifully crafted weapons, powerful too. Im sure you and your men could probably use some. Find me in one weeks time, Keishi. I will arm you, and you will be in my debt. You will fight for me. There is going to be a new Shogun that will rule these lands.

Akali knew the smoke bomb wouldn't last long, and took as much time as she could. Slipping her hand into a pouch, she pulled out and threw down another smoke bomb, dashing for the door. Thankfully they were still occupied but not a moment too soon. Akali slid around the corner to the back of the tent in the shadow once more, as the Bandit leader, roasted chicken stuck in his teeth rushed out of his tent.

WHERE IS SHE! WE HAVE AN INTRUDER! FIND HER NOW!

Akali rolled her eyes, well who knows maybe he would reconsider it. Creeping back out through the entry she came, Akali safely made it out, sitting on a tree overlooking the campsite run around in a panic looking for her.

Tch... Amateurs.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

The Nara and his snake companions continue through the land, moving towards their target.

LLM