Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Howling Plains

Named after the constant cold-wind tornadoes that ravish this comparatively flat, rocky barren. Little life can be found in this wasteland, except for in the large freshwater lake at its northern edge. Here a multitude of unique, aquatic species make their home and masters of water ninjutsu often travel here to meditate and to drink of its water.

Following Ashikaga's rampage, the Howling Plains has experienced a vortex of fire that has caused the landmark to be essentially glassed; it has left behind nothing but smoke, soot, and raw destruction. Few living things remain.

The glassy terrain was devasted by the moon rock debris crashing into it. Broken chunks of glassy terrain is scattered throughout the lands to the point when the icy tornadoes also pick up glass and fling it around. This becomes extremely dangerous since chunks scale from small as a finger nail to big as an average human; Which can result in deadly outcomes if caught in the middle of a storm. Moon rock boulders are also littered around the terrain, but due to the soot all over the place the boulders have been painted in soot and look like giant chunks of coal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado and Trunks finally made their way through the Howling Plains for their destination the Haunted Forest.

Sado prepared himself to truly investigate into these disappearances.

ELM from LM | LLM for LM

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Howling Plains

Named after the constant cold-wind tornadoes that ravish this comparatively flat, rocky barren. Little life can be found in this wasteland, except for in the large freshwater lake at its northern edge. Here a multitude of unique, aquatic species make their home and masters of water ninjutsu often travel here to meditate and to drink of its water.
This post marks the beginning of my (our) mission using these storyboard elements:
~Meet with a major faction representative (4)

Summary: Arriving in a foreign land Desmonds meets the Guardian of Suijin Lake and tries to convince her to allow Reaper expansion into the lands.

Desmond upon leaving through the southern gate of the Haunted Forest arrives in the Howling plains. Not much life was in these lands beside the aquatic life in the lake and a few people on pilgrimage to partake in the attunement to the water element. As his party would draw closer to the lake a young woman in a white gown would emerge from the lake to greet them.

Guardian: Hello traveler's and welcome to Suijin Lake. Are you here to drink from the waters of the lake? or perhaps meditate to increase your affinity to the water elemental nature?

(Stepping forward) I'm actually on a mission at the moment which brings me here. The group I am working for wants to unify the Badlands of Earth under one banner benefit but I can't seem to find a village, city, town, or anything resembling a community to talk about such things.

Guardian: Besides this lake to which I am the guardian of, there is no other life in these lands.

I see well let me address this to you then. I am Grenth, and I call the Haunted Forest to the east my home. I've recently been tasked with expanding our reach to like I said help unit the Badlands under one banner.

Guardian: The Haunted Forest? That place has quite the reputation from what I hear and from what I've seen over the past few months has developed into a wondrous place for the people.

Indeed it has but we can still improve. I want to ask as you are the guardian of the lake would you be willing to join me and my associates in turning all of the Badlands into one strong nation. I know you may not need much here but things we can offer is protection from potential bandits allowing those who wish to attune do so in peace and without fear of begin attack. We can all help protect the lake that is so dear to this land.

Guardian: Don't you think that a military presence would deter pilgrims, disrupt the aquatic life, and invite bandits to attack something that is or isn't here?

That is a valid point, ma'am. How about turning this lake into a shrine?

Guardian: What do you mean?

Our group can build a monastery around the lake. This will provide you with walls and housing for traveling guest to keep them safe from the elements and unwanted peoples. I can also ask people from the Haunted Forest if they would be interested in living here permanently as monks. You will have all authority here, of course, those visiting will have shelter and a place to rest, and you will have the protection of skilled shinobi who aren't affiliated with any military. Also, besides the volunteers from my home, you can eventually start taking in people from all around and induct them into monkhood making this sacred lake safer and more accommodating to those making the voyage.

Guardian: You sure think big Grenth.

It's a habit of mine. (said cheerfully)

Guardian: I like what you have said Grenth and I welcome the idea but you have to promise me one thing. Though under your banner and name me the monastery have full autonomy and will not have to participate in any unnecessary wars.

I can agree to that but with one amendment. If a wanted man or fugitive happens to seek refugee here you allow us to apprehend them as peacefully as possible with a logical explanation of why they are wanted of course.

Guardian: That sounds reasonable.

Then it is settled then. Desmond writes down the treaty agreement on which both he and the guardian sign. Thank you for helping make this nation a better place. Desmond and his party would bow before taking off to the next land.

-----
Suijin Guardian:
You must be registered for see images
Chakra: 1785-5-5-5-5=1765
Coming from
~LLM

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This post marks the beginning of my mission using the following elements: - Do some moderate meditation to alleviate the stresses of a failure (1)

Summary: After freezing in the race of his father, a long time foe stemming from Trunks' personal history, Trunks runs away angrily with only the thoughts of being stronger running through his mind. Coming to a calming area, Trunks takes advantage to put his spirit back in the right place.

Trunks passes through the LM, taking time to admire the aquatic fauna present in the lake. Though he didn't have any sort of affinity for it, water itself was very calming to Trunks. And the wildlife in it had a sort of instantaneous bond to him, more so than humans anyway.

Grabbing a chunk of bread from his provisions, Trunks crumbles it and throws the contents among the waters before him. He sits and calms his mind, allowing the sounds of cascading waters and soft pushes of the wind against his figure to wash away the negativity he had given himself before. The melodic plops of the fish breaking the surface all around the bread crumbs seems to fill his heart with warmth, as he maintains his meditation. He allows a slight smile to creep across his face as his spirit is alleviated from the self imposed pressures that he suffered from his previous inaction.

Now diverting his attention to battle, Trunks moves his meditation to replaying, imagining, and analyzing different battle scenarios. After a few minutes of doing this, seeming to Trunks, he has an idea that he wants to try, having racked his brain and many fields of knowledge to find any kind of advantage. Being satisfied with his mental training session, Trunks opens his eyes to discover that it was night and many hours had passed since he sat. Surprised by this, Trunks shakes off the omen, and sets out once more.

-LLM-

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
~Defeat a horde of zombies without using your ninjutsu (5)
~Guard someone very important (5)
~Build something for the Clan (1)

Summary: Making his way to GS territory and to keep some promises Desmond stumbles upon a mass horde of zombies assaulting the Suijin Lake. After protecting the Guardian of the lake and the survivor's Desmond will build Suijin Temple in the middle of the lake and with the Guardians, permission has the Temple double as a medical facility.
-----

Upon entering the land Desmond looks towards Suijin Lake and sees a mass of bodies presumably people walking towards the lake. "Did a whole village make the pilgrimage to the lake?" he thought to himself as he scanned closer to see the bodies had no signs of life within them "What the..." he thought again only this time focusing on the lake itself. He would see several young men and women fighting the bodies to the best of their abilities while the Guardian of the lake protected the children and elderly and occasionally fighting off the lifeless husk herself and attempting to administer medical aid to those in need. Cynn me you and the Auto Puppets will assault this horde. Greg I'm going to send you with my other puppets to stand guard over the Guardian of the lake. With that said Desmond would nod just before him Cynn and the two auto puppets dashed forward crossing the lake and rapidly take out a few husks creating just enough space for Greg, Abrigor, Artemis, and Saber to form a wall around the Guardian and elders, While Desmond and his party dashed into the fray to provide assistance.

(All fighting is happening Simultaneously)
The auto puppets would take the left flank staring down the horde of enemies they P1 would slam its elbow into the nearest husk bracing his striking arm with his opposite arm an audible bone breaking sound would emit from the husks ribcage but strangely enough, the creature just latched onto the puppet. Tasked with protecting each other and the civilians P2 would run and jump kicking the husk in the head subsequently collapsing it in upon itself. The creature would loosen it's grip as the body went limp and collapse to the ground, it appeared that the head was their weakness. Freed P1 immediately went to the next husk releasing a powerful uppercut into the stomach of a husk sending it flying into the air. P2 would jump off the shoulders of P1 and deliver a forceful ax kick onto the head of the husk sending it skull first into the ground. The puppets would continue to work their way through their section of husks taking them out one by one both individually and with combinations.
(Konoha Kaiganshō) - Leaf Rock Destroying Rise
Type: Attack
Range: short - mid
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40
Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.

(Dainamikku Entori) - Dynamic Entry
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points:20
Description: A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponents face.

(Appākatto) Uppercut
Type: Offensive
Damage points: 30
Description: The user strikes the enemy with a powerful rising uppercut, sending him hurling backward.

Cynn took the right flank while doing this was her choice as her pride as Desmond's companion and her pride as a springhare was on the line, also she wanted to prove she could kill more than Desmond and the puppets. Starting with a simple kick Cynn would send the first husks leg flying off into the distance. Said husk would hit the ground but just before she'd move onto the next one she'd heard what Desmond had said and looked down. To her surprise, the husk was still advancing towards the civilians and not missing a beat she quickly wrapped her tail around its neck and tossed it back into the crowd of husks. Using her heightened senses she'd jump into the crowd and kick ones head collapsing it before appearing behind another kicking it in the back launching it into the air before disappearing and reappearing above another husk slamming it's skulling into the ground with a mighty blow causing it to shatter all over the place. She'd then jump into the air and deliver a powerful dropkick onto the head of the airborne husk sending it flying into the skull of another enemy with such force that they explode sending body parts all over the place. On her rapid decent Cynn would perform a downwards thrust forcing her right paw through the skull of one husk, followed by a forward left paw thrust through the chest of another husk, immediately followed by an upwards paw thrust with the same paw tearing open the husks chest cavity before sending its head flying into the air. Getting somewhat excited Cynn began dashing on all fours utilizing both arms, legs, and even her tail to rapidly dispatch enemies.
(Toripuru Dainamikku Entorii) -Triple Dynamic Entry
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user uses Dynamic Entry on the opponent and then appears behind them to use it again. They are blasted into the air where they use a third Dynamic Entry to knock the enemy to the ground with great force and speed.

(Doroppu Kikku) - Drop Kick
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will jump into the air or be airborne and delivers a powerful drop kick that sends the opponent flying.

(Asshō) - Pressure Palm
Description: The user strikes their opponent with a downwards thrust striking them to the floor.

(Shōgekishō) - Upwards Attacking Palm
Description: The user strikes their opponent with an upwards thrust into the abdomen lifting them into the air.

(Hōshō) - Crumbling Palm
Description: The user strikes the opponent with a forwarding palm thrust.

Desmond took the vanguard, placing his hands into his pockets intertwining several steel threads of ninja wire around each of his fingers. As one of the husks moved towards him he'd remove his hand from his pockets and send the threads towards the target, utilizing the skills developed as a puppeteer Desmond would manipulate the threads to bind the husk and rip off its arms. It was at this moment he noticed P1s assault and P2s save, realizing that one of the enemies weaknesses was their head relay this info mentally to Cynn whilst simple twitching his middle finger causing the head of the bound husk to simply shred into pieces. He then saw a civilian begin to get overwhelmed but had no time to get to them. Thinking quickly Desmond would fling his left towards the lad tugging at his fingers as the wire gently wrapped around him, once secure Desmond pull the boy into the air sending him flying into the lake near the Guardian where she would help him out and begin to heal him. Desmond then binds ten husks one on each finger and manipulate their corpses as if they where puppets and when a person needed saving or they husks got to banged up or rowdy he'd purge the whole hand before recapturing more. Enemies that had gotten close to him would be swiftly dispatched by the multitude of hidden blades on his body.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This continued for hours before the last husk was dispatched, the auto puppets clothes where torn and had various dents and scratches on them, Cynn hand several scrapes and cuts of her own and was breathing heavily, Desmond had little physical damage due to his armor but his hands where bleeding from where the steel threads had been constantly pulled and strained. With the threat gone Desmond had Abrigor, Artemis, and Saber begin disposing of the lifeless bodies of the husks whilst collecting the ones of the brave who died protecting the Guardian in order to give them a proper burial. Those who survived would thank Desmond and his party before going to help with the clean-up, leaving Desmond to talk with the Guardian.

I didn't know you were a healer.

Guardian: There are a lot of things you don't know about me Grenth.

I bet. Anyways I originally came here to build the monastery I promised you and after what just happened it seems like it is indeed time for it to be done. I will also be sending word to the forest to send those willing here in case this happens again.

Guardian: That... That would be very appreciated Grenth. (The guardian would bow her head in thanks)

(Flustered) No... no.. no need to do all that Guardian you are one of my allies and therefore are part of my family.

The guardian would smile before taking off to treat the wounded. Desmond began to draw onto a scroll what would be a beautiful temple with a little work. Placing the scroll onto the ground Desmond would weave the necessary hand seals, bite his thumb, and slam his hand onto the scroll. This caused the ground to shake and the lake to ripple as a massive piece of land would emerge from the center of the lake with a bridge connecting it to the southern mainland. Guardian the people of Chebika will be able to see the temple from the wall and the seeds from their sakura blossoms should be able to reach the temple and flourish on the island. The bridge will allow non-shinobi and those who have yet learned to walk on water to visit the temple and if needed can be collapsed forcing intruders to have to run on the water. Also, do you mind becoming one of our instructors? She would look at Desmond with a curious look on her face. I want to send shinobi here to learn medical ninjutsu and if you will teach them and help them heal any who enter the temple. The Guardian would nod in agreeance. Cynn, head to Chebika and tell Alistair of the temple and the monks. nodding Cynn takes off towards Chebika. Desmond, his puppets, and Greg say farewell to the Guardian and the survivors and head further south.
(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will bite his thumb and perform the Boar → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Ram hand seals, slamming their hand into a scroll on the ground. This technique is a combination of the Summoning Technique and an Earth Release technique. The user summons a large amount of rock from a giant canyon which, during the process of being summoned through this technique, he shapes into a design he outlined previously in a scroll. This allows the user to change the topography of the map and create any earthen feature he needs from pillars to gorges, canyons, mountains or simply plains. If the user wants to or is defeated, the alteration ends as any summon eventually does. Additionally, he can use (Doton: Dimenshon Fuudo Shihai) - Earth Release: Dimension Topography Control at any point to change the design and alter the summoned terrain.
Note: can only be used once per battle
-----
Chakra: 2100-5-5-30=2060
Coming from x
~LLM
Suijin Temple from Chebika Wall:

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming From here]

Players Involved: The pervy Sage
Storyboard Elements chosen:

- Go have some fun in the hidden sin lands... (3?)

Summary: I'm taking my own personal sin, my 100 zombie plague into the village in the sin's territory, i will take their land one by one with my own personal plague until they stop me.... who will rise to the challenge? This is an open mission for any in the village to join in, to fight a horde of zombies created through kinjutsu from villages i've destroyed. Lets have some fun.

The horde pass through the night, with natsu in the midst of the horde, blending into the group as they passed through the land. At this point they were entering into the village of sin's lands, a fitting place to bring the works of his kinjutsu experiment. From here it would be time to put all of this to the test. Now with his chakra and power over the mass horde, he controlled them to now sprint forwards, never tiring, a plague washing over these lands, all aiming to feast on any flesh they found, Natsu in his blood soaked rags ran with them, hiding his face, he wanted to enjoy the show up close and personal and see what challenges arose, and so he could learn the limits to this new found skill of his.

Open challenge to the hidden sin village: @Howard @Vegeta And any others in the village, this is just to spread the word xd

100 zombies, can be destroyed by D rank tai, Natsu is within the group. Let the fun begin

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[Coming From here]

Players Involved: The pervy Sage
Storyboard Elements chosen:

- Go have some fun in the hidden sin lands... (3?)

Summary: I'm taking my own personal sin, my 100 zombie plague into the village in the sin's territory, i will take their land one by one with my own personal plague until they stop me.... who will rise to the challenge? This is an open mission for any in the village to join in, to fight a horde of zombies created through kinjutsu from villages i've destroyed. Lets have some fun.

The horde pass through the night, with natsu in the midst of the horde, blending into the group as they passed through the land. At this point they were entering into the village of sin's lands, a fitting place to bring the works of his kinjutsu experiment. From here it would be time to put all of this to the test. Now with his chakra and power over the mass horde, he controlled them to now sprint forwards, never tiring, a plague washing over these lands, all aiming to feast on any flesh they found, Natsu in his blood soaked rags ran with them, hiding his face, he wanted to enjoy the show up close and personal and see what challenges arose, and so he could learn the limits to this new found skill of his.

Open challenge to the hidden sin village: @Howard @Vegeta And any others in the village, this is just to spread the word xd

100 zombies, can be destroyed by D rank tai, Natsu is within the group. Let the fun begin
You must be registered for see medias

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave ( Passive )
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.
YOU'RE DOING THIS ALL WRONG! Sado would call out as he walked forward toward the massive amount of undead.

You're too fucking quiet! No one is afraid of silence. It's the noise that terrifies.

It's the noise they'll remember long after you're dead and gone. His voice would be amplified as the throaty and guttural tone would be followed by music. The tones would begin to rocket outward surrounding the entire area breaking through the crowd and piercing into the ears of anyone who could hear it. When he entered the area Sado could easily see the plague and the undead spreading outward. It promptly reminded him of what he had done to Degarashan, the screams of terror and the shock. Whoever was doing this was slow, they didn't attack a capital city, they didn't even attack a heavily populated area. This wasn't a show of force, or a point being made, no this was a child.
One who didn't know any better, who thought they could make a name for themselves by lashing out at the biggest fish in the small pond. Obviously, these were merely Sado's thoughts and assumptions as he continued to menacingly walk forward. He was furious that someone believed themselves bold enough to transgress upon the Golden Sabbath and use his own tactics against him. If they would have used an original plan he probably would have been less agitated but on the heels of the Razing of Degarashan-... this was just a copycat to him.
His brow furrowed into a twisted grimace as he formed a single hand seal forming two bullets of water a few meters behind the largest chakra signature in the cluster of undead creatures. There were two bullets positioned behind the person each skewered slightly to either side allowing Sado to snap his finger causing two torrential streams of water to rush forward creating an arching blade of water that combined into one omnidirectional stream blocking the chance at a retreat back and away. It would cut through everything in its path as it continued forward through the onslaught of undead. It would surround a one-hundred and eighty-degree angle blocking moving backward.
This technique was empowered by the blue ring he wore on his left thumb as well as him being in Sage Mode creating a massive barrage of water but he wasn't done as he shot a look at his summoning partner Salazzle in tandem to the formation of the first-hand seal. "Poison from the sky. Now." He seemed to direct her to act with a mental link they shared as she did as she was instructed to do. Her actions were timed perfectly with Sado's own actions making for a surprisingly quick combo.

(Arashikyojin) – Storm Giant’s Signet ( Passive )
Type: Artifact
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+1 Rank Suiton)
Description: A ring traditionally worn on the left thumb; the ring is a relic from the Northern peoples of Kael Drakkel in the Glacier Mount. It is fashioned out of an indestructible blue stone that augments the user’s water manipulation skills. All Water techniques of the user’s are strengthened by one rank, up to A-Rank. S-Rank and above techniques are augmented by an additional 10 damage. Once every four turns the user can further manipulate their water techniques through an infusion from the ring, granting them properties akin to that of the Grudge Rain Technique. This causes the user’s techniques to gain chakra absorptive properties, capable of consuming the chakra in techniques of equivalent chakra, rather than in damage. This infusion relinquishes the traditional damage boost, opting for a boost of 20 chakra instead. When the water technique directly strikes a living target with a chakra pool, it will drain 100 chakra per full turn of contact. After using this infusion, the ring's abilities are deactivated for a period of two turns.
( Suiton: Primal umi juugan ) - Water style: Primal sea bullets
Range:Short-long
Chakra:30/40
Damage:60/80 ( +20 SM ) ( +10 Giant's Signet ) = 110
Description: The user will make a single handsign while focusing their water chakra into several spheres made of water each the size of a bullet,The user can choose to create the bullets around the enemy using the moisture in the air, or create them in short range of himself if he so wishes, he can form them anywhere as long as there is moisture in the air,or a water source if no moisture is present. With a snap of the users fingers each one will release a stream of highly pressurized water at the enemy from all sides. This jutsu can also be used directly from infront of the user as a frontal attack rather then a surrounding one. When the User creates a single one it is A rank in power, if more are made it is S rank. When the user makes a single one he can manipulate it more freely to go wherever he wants and then make it release its stream.

Note: In total there's 10 water spheres/bullets, that will surround the enemy, two on the left, two on the right, two above two infront of and two behind.
Note:S rank version Can only be used twice per battle A rank version can only be used thrice per battle
Note: No Water jutsu Above A rank in the same turn, or the following turn
Note:Each Water Sphere is A rank by itself, this does not stack when making more then one, the user can only make 1 (A rank) or 10 (S rank) the 10 water spheres does not equal 10 A ranks but one S rank
Salazzle did as she was instructed as at the same moment that Sado's actions were taking place she would stomp her foot lightly causing the very sky above the area Sado was attacking to rip open as a rift tore through the sky. Suddenly, as the rift tore open a scalding hot gaseous poison began to race from the void as Salazzle passively pumped into the technique an additional amount of poison causing it to swell and twist the gas forcing it's way down.
This action created a tall column of poison that as she performed two more hand seals would be filled to the brim with explosive tagged weapons. With the poison bursting downward the explosive tags would begin to erupt lighting the column of poison on fire creating a gas fire that pushed downward with enough force to crush what was directly below it cutting off the chance at escape upward.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Salazzle ) - Summoning Technique: Salazzle ( Reference | Passive )
Type: Summoning
Chakra: 40
Description: Salazzle is a dark grey Fire salamander resembling a bipedal salamander. She has a thin dark grey body with a purple underside. Her head is dark grey with purple eyes and slit pupils reducing the amount of light that can enter into the eyes. There are several tooth-like protrusions on the lower jaw being vestigial teeth that can be released after biting something leaving sharp arrow like teeth behind. Salazzle's body has three pink markings, one on the chest, and the other two on the abdomen. Salazzle has a long, dark grey tail with a pink underside and two protrusions come out from the tail's base which can be used like hypodermic needles should a tail strike land allowing her to inject poison directly into an opponent's blood stream. She has hands and feet with five digits each similar to summons like Ma and Pa toad having a somewhat bipedal stance however when she moves she returns to all fours to move and run. She is roughly a meter long small enough to stand on a shoulder or cling to the body thus making travel easier.

She can move at twice the base speed of a Sage rank bio. Salazzle can use poison techniques releasing the poison from her vestigial fangs molding it with poison chakra and expelling it from the mouth allowing her to use any poison technique the user knows up to S rank. Or she can release poison techniques from her tail protuberances shooting the techniques outward or over her head. Once every three turns, passively she is able to concentrate more chakra and poison into a technique increasing the chakra found inside of the technique by ten and increasing the amount of Samandarin forced into it increasing the amount of poison used for the technique. This has the effect of increasing the damage by twenty and can up the rank of the technique as well (both apply to only A-ranks and below) however, it can grant S ranks ten additional damage. This ability has a three-turn cooldown and works for a single poison technique that she herself uses. She does this by producing her own toxin, Samandarin and forcing it into a standard poison technique compounding it's power and symptoms with the Samandarin. This happens in the same timeframe as the technique it is being used for.

Her poison is Samandarin a toxic substance produced by most Fire salamanders. It's effects are over-excitation of the muscles, restlessness, hypertension, rapid breathing, dilated pupils, muscle convulsions, respiratory paralysis, and eventually the poisoned person will faint. Once poisoned by this substance the first symptom is muscle convulsions and over-excitation of the muscles as well as restlessness causing the poisoned individual to twitch and stutter this happens the turn after the poison touched the skin. After two turns the lungs begin to shut down causing labored breathing causing the opponent to need to gasp taking deep breathes to merely obtain enough oxygen to breath as well as hypertension and rapid breathing. Finally after six turns of being poisoned the organs begin to shut down causing the poisoned individual to pass out, for the WSE this causes the individual's health to drop to zero. She is able to communicate with her summoner either verbally or mentally.
Note: Can only be summoned once lasting four turns
(Kuchiyose/Dokuton: Sutikusu kawa) - Summoning/Poison Release: River Styx
Damage: 80 ( +10 Salazzle ) = 90
Description: The user slams their hands upon the ground or stomps their foot causing a summoning rift to open at least 5m above their target. From this rift flows a rushing column of volatile, hot, bubbling red poison able to extend up to twenty meters in height. The torrential column has a short range radius and has enough force to throw an object 10m away scalding it profusely causing second to third-degree burns to a human or a creature. The reason this poison is hot and volatile in nature is it is based upon the compound tert-butyllithium a pyrophoric substance meaning that it easily catches fire on exposure to air. However, due to the diluted nature of the substance being mixed with additional poisonous substances and dokuton chakra, it is slightly more stable needing a trigger to catch fire making it predictable enough for the user to supplement and attack with.

This poison can be liquid or gas and in either form is extremely flammable being able to be set off by fire, lightning or even explosive tags and makes for a fairly useful opener to combo into with this technique creating a 20m high column of fire and poison if set ablaze. The user is able to open multiple rifts at different angles aiming them in different directions or towards different things but the power is always shared between them with the total potential being split.

By adding an additional two hand seals to the technique the user is able to summon massive amounts of weapons alongside the poison inside of it with the potential to slash and cut the targets altering the damage and allowing for additional combinations to be used. The poison has very little bodily effects it only has the potential to cause blisters and third-degree burns on any skin touched and it can cause respiratory problems restricting the use of ninjutsu that requires being breathed or spit out. Additionally, it can be substituted for Med Toxin or the users own custom poison but will still have a flammable nature to it.

Notes:
~Only one to three portals can be created and the poison that escapes can be used as a source
~Can only be used twice per battle once per turn with one turn cool down
~The user cannot use any other S rank poison release techniques in the same turn
~Can only be taught by Pyro NB
Not to be outdone the clone that was standing atop Kirby's head would form three hand seals forming a massive construct of Red Sand that would rush forward. It appeared to be a gargantuan blade with a curved structure. While moving forward it would tear through the massive undead army bisecting them with the aim to attack the same area Sado and Salazzle had targeted. It was massive enough to cover a one-hundred and eighty-degree area working alongside the water and the poison to cut off any chance at escape as it blasted forward.
In unison to this, the clone would toss a kunai forward as it pierced into the Red Sand technique exploding as it caused the technique to become stronger and more deadly feeding it. Without any input from anyone else, the Hand of Reckoning would fire off four bullets of natural energy toward the closest hostile, non-whitelisted chakra signature above a certain threshold. Which would be whoever the group was laying into at that moment.

( Keisan no te ) - Hand of Reckoning ( Passive | Autonomous )
Damage: 80
Description: Hand of Reckoning is a stationary sentry turret that upon activation and being given the necessary chakra to function begins to slowly accumulate natural energy. It has the appearance of a metal box roughly the size of a briefcase that when opened becomes two gun like barrels mounted on a swiveling platform. After accumulating enough natural energy the sentry is able to fire Jutsu Bullets in the form of condensed natural energy shells at unknown or hostile chakra sources in the landmark or battle they were deployed in or create a defensive shell-like aura around itself. The turret has no AI and thus relies on a simple program that distinguishes chakra sources needing the user to create a white list of chakra sources that are considered friendly. After this is done the turret will shoot at anyone or anything with a non-white listed chakra source unless commanded not to. This is similar to things like the ( Mikagami Dorōn ) - Mirror Drone and ( Kinzoku Kugutsu ) - Autonomous Puppets. These turrets can be placed in a claimed landmark to act as a defense or can be deployed in battle with the deployment acting in the same way as a jutsu released from a Kote. Each turret can be destroyed by a direct S rank attack.

Avenging Wrath: The primary ability of Hand of Reckoning after a single turn of gathering natural energy the turret becomes able to fire Jutsu Bullets either on it's own accord or at the command of the person who deployed it. Once per turn passively the turret can shoot up to four freeform bullets on it's own accord. These together deal twenty damage and due to being natural energy are neutral to elemental releases. If the person who deployed the turret is within short range of it at the cost of a move-slot he is able to command the turret to fire off a spray of four larger Jutsu Bullets dealing eighty damage to anything they make contact with. However this can only be done once per turn needing two turns to recharge after. It can be done alongside a combined effort from the person who deployed it such as another technique and needs only a verbal command or a snap of the fingers to initiate. Thus it can allow them to either overwhelm or defend against an intruder but can only be done three times per battle.

Shield of the Righteous: The secondary ability of Hand of Reckoning after a single turn of gathering natural energy the turret is able to create a defensive aura of natural energy surrounding a short range diameter. This defensive aura is S rank in power and has the potential to defend against similarly ranked elemental release techniques. This can be done once per turn costing a move but able to be used alongside another technique with a two turn cool down needing to recharge over that time. It can only be used three times per battle.

Note: Two turrets can be carried and deployed by a bio with access to Senjutsu with one per LM
Note: Targets hit will only suffer blunt/piercing damage, unable to cause mutations or petrification.
(Nirro Suna: Ryokō-sha no Tsūru) Red Sand Release: Tools of the Traveler
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20 - 40
Damage points: 40 - 80 ( +20 Tags ) = 100 ( neutral to weaknesses )
Description: The user can form strong tools out of Red Sand either by creating a source with this jutsu or manipulating an already existing source, these include; kunai, swords, pillars, shields etc. However B rank will need one hand seal, A rank will need two hand seals and S rank will need three hand seals. The tools will be able to repel water and other liquids and the sand is heated significantly giving them a burning property. The heat from the tools are enough to cause third degree burns to human skin on contact and cause deep searing wounds. The user himself doesn't directly touch the tools therefor he is unaffected by the heat of them. The tools can only be created short range from the user if the technique is used to create its own source of red sand. As a defensive mechanism the user is able to produce Red Sand directly from their body in a large enough quantity to push hazardous substances such as liquid, oil, fire, mud, etc away and off of them.
Note: S rank can be used once per turn and four times per battle
(Akai Sabaku no Tagu) - Tags of the Red Desert ( Passive )
Chakra: N/A (-5 per tag)
Damage: N/A ( +20 to paper ninjutsu, tag based ninjutsu or Red Sand Techniques )
Description: These tags were created by Korra to use in conjunction with her Paper Ninjutsu and are a replacement for the explosive tags a shinobi usually carries thus making them passive. These tags are red in color with a desert/sand look with 漠 on the middle. The tags contain red sand in them and can be detonated by the user merely through thought. The sand in the tags help give the user a source of red sand throughout the battle field. Each single tag contains enough red sand to support a D rank Red Sand technique. The user can use the red sand from the tags for other Red Sand techniques but only if enough tags go off for example the remainders of a single tag can support a D rank technique. The remainder of two tags can support a C rank etc. If used alongside basic ninjutsu that summons Explosive Tags like Hidden Explosive Tags Technique, or that uses Explosive tags that technique is considered a Red Sand technique and will release Red Sand upon detonation. These tags can also be used alongside Red Sand techniques by funneling them into the formation of a technique empowering a Red Sand technique allowing it to overcome it's usual weaknesses as when it clashes with another technique the tags will detonate releasing more Red Sand and increasing the strength of that technique enough to overcome it's weakness.
Note: Must post this in the user bios to be able to use them or post them in the start of the battle and cannot be utilized alongside other seals to increase tag damage.

Sado's chakra:

1855 - 556 = 1299
Remaining chakra: 1299

Sado's Senjutsu chakra:

556 - 5 ( Thunderwave ) = 551
551 - 40 ( Sea Bullet ) = 511
511 - 10 ( SM maintain ) = 501

Remaining Senjutsu chakra: 501
Senjutsu chakra stored in the seal Sage Release seal: 570

Clone's chakra:

910 - 40 ( Tools of the Traveler ) = 870
870 - 05 ( Tags of the Red Desert ) = 865

Clone's chakra: 865

ELM from LM ( 105 )
Official challenge to the Pervy Sage

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave ( Passive )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.
YOU'RE DOING THIS ALL WRONG! Sado would call out as he walked forward toward the massive amount of undead.

You're too fucking quiet! No one is afraid of silence. It's the noise that terrifies.

It's the noise they'll remember long after you're dead and gone. His voice would be amplified as the throaty and guttural tone would be followed by music. The tones would begin to rocket outward surrounding the entire area breaking through the crowd and piercing into the ears of anyone who could hear it. When he entered the area Sado could easily see the plague and the undead spreading outward. It promptly reminded him of what he had done to Degarashan, the screams of terror and the shock. Whoever was doing this was slow, they didn't attack a capital city, they didn't even attack a heavily populated area. This wasn't a show of force, or a point being made, no this was a child.
One who didn't know any better, who thought they could make a name for themselves by lashing out at the biggest fish in the small pond. Obviously, these were merely Sado's thoughts and assumptions as he continued to menacingly walk forward. He was furious that someone believed themselves bold enough to transgress upon the Golden Sabbath and use his own tactics against him. If they would have used an original plan he probably would have been less agitated but on the heels of the Razing of Degarashan-... this was just a copycat to him.
His brow furrowed into a twisted grimace as he formed a single hand seal forming two bullets of water a few meters behind the largest chakra signature in the cluster of undead creatures. There were two bullets positioned behind the person each skewered slightly to either side allowing Sado to snap his finger causing two torrential streams of water to rush forward creating an arching blade of water that combined into one omnidirectional stream blocking the chance at a retreat back and away. It would cut through everything in its path as it continued forward through the onslaught of undead. It would surround a one-hundred and eighty-degree angle blocking moving backward.
This technique was empowered by the blue ring he wore on his left thumb as well as him being in Sage Mode creating a massive barrage of water but he wasn't done as he shot a look at his summoning partner Salazzle in tandem to the formation of the first-hand seal. "Poison from the sky. Now." He seemed to direct her to act with a mental link they shared as she did as she was instructed to do. Her actions were timed perfectly with Sado's own actions making for a surprisingly quick combo.

(Arashikyojin) – Storm Giant’s Signet ( Passive )
Damage: N/A (+1 Rank Suiton)
Description: A ring traditionally worn on the left thumb; the ring is a relic from the Northern peoples of Kael Drakkel in the Glacier Mount. It is fashioned out of an indestructible blue stone that augments the user’s water manipulation skills. All Water techniques of the user’s are strengthened by one rank, up to A-Rank. S-Rank and above techniques are augmented by an additional 10 damage. Once every four turns the user can further manipulate their water techniques through an infusion from the ring, granting them properties akin to that of the Grudge Rain Technique. This causes the user’s techniques to gain chakra absorptive properties, capable of consuming the chakra in techniques of equivalent chakra, rather than in damage. This infusion relinquishes the traditional damage boost, opting for a boost of 20 chakra instead. When the water technique directly strikes a living target with a chakra pool, it will drain 100 chakra per full turn of contact. After using this infusion, the ring's abilities are deactivated for a period of two turns.
( Suiton: Primal umi juugan ) - Water style: Primal sea bullets
Range:Short-long
Chakra:30/40
Damage:60/80 ( +20 SM ) ( +10 Giant's Signet ) = 110
Description: The user will make a single handsign while focusing their water chakra into several spheres made of water each the size of a bullet,The user can choose to create the bullets around the enemy using the moisture in the air, or create them in short range of himself if he so wishes, he can form them anywhere as long as there is moisture in the air,or a water source if no moisture is present. With a snap of the users fingers each one will release a stream of highly pressurized water at the enemy from all sides. This jutsu can also be used directly from infront of the user as a frontal attack rather then a surrounding one. When the User creates a single one it is A rank in power, if more are made it is S rank. When the user makes a single one he can manipulate it more freely to go wherever he wants and then make it release its stream.

Note: In total there's 10 water spheres/bullets, that will surround the enemy, two on the left, two on the right, two above two infront of and two behind.
Note:S rank version Can only be used twice per battle A rank version can only be used thrice per battle
Note: No Water jutsu Above A rank in the same turn, or the following turn
Note:Each Water Sphere is A rank by itself, this does not stack when making more then one, the user can only make 1 (A rank) or 10 (S rank) the 10 water spheres does not equal 10 A ranks but one S rank
Salazzle did as she was instructed as at the same moment that Sado's actions were taking place she would stomp her foot lightly causing the very sky above the area Sado was attacking to rip open as a rift tore through the sky. Suddenly, as the rift tore open a scalding hot gaseous poison began to race from the void as Salazzle passively pumped into the technique an additional amount of poison causing it to swell and twist the gas forcing it's way down.
This action created a tall column of poison that as she performed two more hand seals would be filled to the brim with explosive tagged weapons. With the poison bursting downward the explosive tags would begin to erupt lighting the column of poison on fire creating a gas fire that pushed downward with enough force to crush what was directly below it cutting off the chance at escape upward.

( Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Salazzle ) - Summoning Technique: Salazzle ( Reference | Passive )
Type: Summoning
Description: Salazzle is a dark grey Fire salamander resembling a bipedal salamander. She has a thin dark grey body with a purple underside. Her head is dark grey with purple eyes and slit pupils reducing the amount of light that can enter into the eyes. There are several tooth-like protrusions on the lower jaw being vestigial teeth that can be released after biting something leaving sharp arrow like teeth behind. Salazzle's body has three pink markings, one on the chest, and the other two on the abdomen. Salazzle has a long, dark grey tail with a pink underside and two protrusions come out from the tail's base which can be used like hypodermic needles should a tail strike land allowing her to inject poison directly into an opponent's blood stream. She has hands and feet with five digits each similar to summons like Ma and Pa toad having a somewhat bipedal stance however when she moves she returns to all fours to move and run. She is roughly a meter long small enough to stand on a shoulder or cling to the body thus making travel easier.

She can move at twice the base speed of a Sage rank bio. Salazzle can use poison techniques releasing the poison from her vestigial fangs molding it with poison chakra and expelling it from the mouth allowing her to use any poison technique the user knows up to S rank. Or she can release poison techniques from her tail protuberances shooting the techniques outward or over her head. Once every three turns, passively she is able to concentrate more chakra and poison into a technique increasing the chakra found inside of the technique by ten and increasing the amount of Samandarin forced into it increasing the amount of poison used for the technique. This has the effect of increasing the damage by twenty and can up the rank of the technique as well (both apply to only A-ranks and below) however, it can grant S ranks ten additional damage. This ability has a three-turn cooldown and works for a single poison technique that she herself uses. She does this by producing her own toxin, Samandarin and forcing it into a standard poison technique compounding it's power and symptoms with the Samandarin. This happens in the same timeframe as the technique it is being used for.

Her poison is Samandarin a toxic substance produced by most Fire salamanders. It's effects are over-excitation of the muscles, restlessness, hypertension, rapid breathing, dilated pupils, muscle convulsions, respiratory paralysis, and eventually the poisoned person will faint. Once poisoned by this substance the first symptom is muscle convulsions and over-excitation of the muscles as well as restlessness causing the poisoned individual to twitch and stutter this happens the turn after the poison touched the skin. After two turns the lungs begin to shut down causing labored breathing causing the opponent to need to gasp taking deep breathes to merely obtain enough oxygen to breath as well as hypertension and rapid breathing. Finally after six turns of being poisoned the organs begin to shut down causing the poisoned individual to pass out, for the WSE this causes the individual's health to drop to zero. She is able to communicate with her summoner either verbally or mentally.
Note: Can only be summoned once lasting four turns
(Kuchiyose/Dokuton: Sutikusu kawa) - Summoning/Poison Release: River Styx
Damage: 80 ( +10 Salazzle ) = 90
Description: The user slams their hands upon the ground or stomps their foot causing a summoning rift to open at least 5m above their target. From this rift flows a rushing column of volatile, hot, bubbling red poison able to extend up to twenty meters in height. The torrential column has a short range radius and has enough force to throw an object 10m away scalding it profusely causing second to third-degree burns to a human or a creature. The reason this poison is hot and volatile in nature is it is based upon the compound tert-butyllithium a pyrophoric substance meaning that it easily catches fire on exposure to air. However, due to the diluted nature of the substance being mixed with additional poisonous substances and dokuton chakra, it is slightly more stable needing a trigger to catch fire making it predictable enough for the user to supplement and attack with.

This poison can be liquid or gas and in either form is extremely flammable being able to be set off by fire, lightning or even explosive tags and makes for a fairly useful opener to combo into with this technique creating a 20m high column of fire and poison if set ablaze. The user is able to open multiple rifts at different angles aiming them in different directions or towards different things but the power is always shared between them with the total potential being split.

By adding an additional two hand seals to the technique the user is able to summon massive amounts of weapons alongside the poison inside of it with the potential to slash and cut the targets altering the damage and allowing for additional combinations to be used. The poison has very little bodily effects it only has the potential to cause blisters and third-degree burns on any skin touched and it can cause respiratory problems restricting the use of ninjutsu that requires being breathed or spit out. Additionally, it can be substituted for Med Toxin or the users own custom poison but will still have a flammable nature to it.

Notes:
~Only one to three portals can be created and the poison that escapes can be used as a source
~Can only be used twice per battle once per turn with one turn cool down
~The user cannot use any other S rank poison release techniques in the same turn
~Can only be taught by Pyro NB
Not to be outdone the clone that was standing atop Kirby's head would form three hand seals forming a massive construct of Red Sand that would rush forward. It appeared to be a gargantuan blade with a curved structure. While moving forward it would tear through the massive undead army bisecting them with the aim to attack the same area Sado and Salazzle had targeted. It was massive enough to cover a one-hundred and eighty-degree area working alongside the water and the poison to cut off any chance at escape as it blasted forward.
In unison to this, the clone would toss a kunai forward as it pierced into the Red Sand technique exploding as it caused the technique to become stronger and more deadly feeding it. Without any input from anyone else, the Hand of Reckoning would fire off four bullets of natural energy toward the closest hostile, non-whitelisted chakra signature above a certain threshold. Which would be whoever the group was laying into at that moment.

( Keisan no te ) - Hand of Reckoning ( Passive | Autonomous )
Damage: 80
Description: Hand of Reckoning is a stationary sentry turret that upon activation and being given the necessary chakra to function begins to slowly accumulate natural energy. It has the appearance of a metal box roughly the size of a briefcase that when opened becomes two gun like barrels mounted on a swiveling platform. After accumulating enough natural energy the sentry is able to fire Jutsu Bullets in the form of condensed natural energy shells at unknown or hostile chakra sources in the landmark or battle they were deployed in or create a defensive shell-like aura around itself. The turret has no AI and thus relies on a simple program that distinguishes chakra sources needing the user to create a white list of chakra sources that are considered friendly. After this is done the turret will shoot at anyone or anything with a non-white listed chakra source unless commanded not to. This is similar to things like the ( Mikagami Dorōn ) - Mirror Drone and ( Kinzoku Kugutsu ) - Autonomous Puppets. These turrets can be placed in a claimed landmark to act as a defense or can be deployed in battle with the deployment acting in the same way as a jutsu released from a Kote. Each turret can be destroyed by a direct S rank attack.

Avenging Wrath: The primary ability of Hand of Reckoning after a single turn of gathering natural energy the turret becomes able to fire Jutsu Bullets either on it's own accord or at the command of the person who deployed it. Once per turn passively the turret can shoot up to four freeform bullets on it's own accord. These together deal twenty damage and due to being natural energy are neutral to elemental releases. If the person who deployed the turret is within short range of it at the cost of a move-slot he is able to command the turret to fire off a spray of four larger Jutsu Bullets dealing eighty damage to anything they make contact with. However this can only be done once per turn needing two turns to recharge after. It can be done alongside a combined effort from the person who deployed it such as another technique and needs only a verbal command or a snap of the fingers to initiate. Thus it can allow them to either overwhelm or defend against an intruder but can only be done three times per battle.

Shield of the Righteous: The secondary ability of Hand of Reckoning after a single turn of gathering natural energy the turret is able to create a defensive aura of natural energy surrounding a short range diameter. This defensive aura is S rank in power and has the potential to defend against similarly ranked elemental release techniques. This can be done once per turn costing a move but able to be used alongside another technique with a two turn cool down needing to recharge over that time. It can only be used three times per battle.

Note: Two turrets can be carried and deployed by a bio with access to Senjutsu with one per LM
Note: Targets hit will only suffer blunt/piercing damage, unable to cause mutations or petrification.
(Nirro Suna: Ryokō-sha no Tsūru) Red Sand Release: Tools of the Traveler
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20 - 40
Damage points: 40 - 80 ( +20 Tags ) = 100 ( neutral to weaknesses )
Description: The user can form strong tools out of Red Sand either by creating a source with this jutsu or manipulating an already existing source, these include; kunai, swords, pillars, shields etc. However B rank will need one hand seal, A rank will need two hand seals and S rank will need three hand seals. The tools will be able to repel water and other liquids and the sand is heated significantly giving them a burning property. The heat from the tools are enough to cause third degree burns to human skin on contact and cause deep searing wounds. The user himself doesn't directly touch the tools therefor he is unaffected by the heat of them. The tools can only be created short range from the user if the technique is used to create its own source of red sand. As a defensive mechanism the user is able to produce Red Sand directly from their body in a large enough quantity to push hazardous substances such as liquid, oil, fire, mud, etc away and off of them.
Note: S rank can be used once per turn and four times per battle
(Akai Sabaku no Tagu) - Tags of the Red Desert ( Passive )
Chakra: N/A (-5 per tag)
Damage: N/A ( +20 to paper ninjutsu, tag based ninjutsu or Red Sand Techniques )
Description: These tags were created by Korra to use in conjunction with her Paper Ninjutsu and are a replacement for the explosive tags a shinobi usually carries thus making them passive. These tags are red in color with a desert/sand look with 漠 on the middle. The tags contain red sand in them and can be detonated by the user merely through thought. The sand in the tags help give the user a source of red sand throughout the battle field. Each single tag contains enough red sand to support a D rank Red Sand technique. The user can use the red sand from the tags for other Red Sand techniques but only if enough tags go off for example the remainders of a single tag can support a D rank technique. The remainder of two tags can support a C rank etc. If used alongside basic ninjutsu that summons Explosive Tags like Hidden Explosive Tags Technique, or that uses Explosive tags that technique is considered a Red Sand technique and will release Red Sand upon detonation. These tags can also be used alongside Red Sand techniques by funneling them into the formation of a technique empowering a Red Sand technique allowing it to overcome it's usual weaknesses as when it clashes with another technique the tags will detonate releasing more Red Sand and increasing the strength of that technique enough to overcome it's weakness.
Note: Must post this in the user bios to be able to use them or post them in the start of the battle and cannot be utilized alongside other seals to increase tag damage.

Sado's chakra:

1855 - 556 = 1299
Remaining chakra: 1299

Sado's Senjutsu chakra:

556 - 5 ( Thunderwave ) = 551
551 - 40 ( Sea Bullet ) = 511
511 - 10 ( SM maintain ) = 501

Remaining Senjutsu chakra: 501
Senjutsu chakra stored in the seal Sage Release seal: 570

Clone's chakra:

910 - 40 ( Tools of the Traveler ) = 870
870 - 05 ( Tags of the Red Desert ) = 865

Clone's chakra: 865

ELM from LM ( 105 )
Official challenge to the Pervy Sage
Getting a message from Jack, Vegeta shouts out to Sado in the midst of his assault..

Sorry to interrupt, but I just got a message you should see..

He yells to him and waits for a response from his Tsumikage

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave

Sado wasn't expecting it to be over that quickly. With how it reminded him of Shinramoto and Degarashan he expected to die here leaving everything to the people he had brought together. The fact that he survived-... well it surprised him thoroughly. However, he couldn't show that he had to act like he knew what he was doing, he didn't but he had to put on that act for those around him. When his techniques collided they took out all of the undead in the area as well as the person who didn't even try to defend. Sado was still in Sage Mode as he turned his body around to fact Vegeta. I'm sorry it seems I have other places to be. Clone, summons, roll out.
Sado couldn't sense anything anymore as the red sand, the water, and the burning poison collided in tandem creating a bright explosion of flames, sand, and water. He didn't see the explosion or the destruction he caused though as he began to walk back toward Vegeta, Salazzle still on his shoulder. He had cool guy errands, that he had to attend to.
As much as he wanted to, he didn't look back as if the more he ignored it the cooler he looked. The plague of undeath and bodies were all but burned and left as ash that flowed through the air as Sado started the long trek back to the Graveyard of Sin. It was as if he didn't have time to think of the people he killed. Then as if to ruin the moment music began to play. Sado would toss Vegeta a pair of shoes as he walked past. They make you move faster.

Vegeta put the shoes on as they both walked away from the destruction toward home. The group followed Sado.

(Hanuri Sensō Cheisā Kutsu) – Hangurian War Chaser’s Shoes
Range: N/A
Description: A pair of worn shoes recovered from the Ruins of Chungsu and sold on the Ninja World Marketplace after being refurbished. These shoes augment the user’s travel speed in the Ninja World, reducing their travel time by 5 minutes. The shoe’s bonus to travel time cannot stack with other items equipped on the user’s person that also reduce travel time in the Ninja World; meaning two pairs of shoes, or an item like it, would not additively reduce the user’s travel time. However, the bonus from the shoes can be stacked with bonuses granted to specific landmarks, like a road or bridge. This bonus can also be stacked with consumable items, like the Runner’s Liquid Courage, to further reduce travel time.

Sado's senjutsu chakra:
501 - 5 ( Thunderwave ) = 496
496 - 10 ( SM maintain ) = 486

Remaining Senjutsu chakra: 486
Senjutsu chakra in seal: 570
Permission to use Vegeta's bio for travel: [ x ]
LLM

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/darkcloud-peak-105.756118/page-2#post-21894584

Geets and Nappa Jr fly high above the Howling Plains, heading north towards an oasis of sorts, a giant water source in this dismal terrain. Nappa flys low enough for Majin to jump off. Behind a large stone hidden off the beaten path, Majin places the Seal as instructed with Evil Plan Z, and hops back on Nappa Jr. who buzzes off upwards into the sky leaving the area..

( Fūin Hirashin no Jutsu ) - Seal of The Flying Thunder God technique
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is the technique through which Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato apply the sealing formula, that will allow the use of their trademark space time techniques, to any desired object through physical contact and allowing him to teleport to that desired location through the Flying thunder God Technique and the use of its variations. While Minato carries with him multiple kunais marked with the seal (making the core aspect of his fighting style which revolves around the use of FTG Kunais), Tobirama doesn't. To use the Flying Thunder God technique on kunais, Tobirama has to apply the seal to them though through one use of the technique he can mark up to 5 kunais (this is valid only for kunais and other basic weapons, not enemies or other targets of the seal).
Note: Can only be used by Senju Tobirama and Namikaze Minato bios.

LLM

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haunted Forest

Like in the Haunted Forest, the heat radiating from Ashikaga's body produced a similar effect in the Howling Plains. From his body the cold temperatures, snow, and winds produced a heat-wave like aesthetic as his physical form burned, the red lines pulsating on his body with each heart beat. Unlike in the Haunted Forest, Ashikaga's patience was beginning to wear thin; "She wills their destruction, and so it must be." His words were veiled in silent rage, and he attempted to justify his actions as a sign of obedience to some greater and unknown power. But in truth, he relished in the revenge; these people had taken much from him. And now, he would take from them. And so, extending both hands once again he unleashed yet another vortex. Silence.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Damage: 120
Description: The Vestibule of Nothingness is a skill used by the corrupted Takauji Ashikaga to invoke the natural powers afforded to him by the Void; this technique, much like similar elemental variants, produces a type of natural fire that is devoid of chakra yet carries with it extremely powerful temperatures. As such it plays neutrally to all elemental natures. The destructive power of this technique is such that it can easily wipe out entire landmarks in a titanic blast of fire; alternatively it can be released in the form of fireballs and beams of concentrated flame that can destroy much in the way of life.