Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei's R&R
No Kais/Subs
No Killing/Stealing
Custom Jutsu Allowed
Custom Elements Allowed
Distance: Long range

*I prepare by building up and and controling my chakra, storing additional in my hands and feet...*

I'll be using my meimei bio Howard that's in my sig. After that, if you don't mind, I'd like to then use my Hyuuga bio. Might as well make it last ore than 2 minutes xd. When you are ready...

* I position myself ready...*

Last edited:

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol ... I'm def using my meimei bio because its all I have ^_^

*I focus hard on producing as much chakra as I can. When I have made a vast amount I bite my thumb and use the blood from my wound as I perform the following hand seals...

... I concentrate on my chakra and then as I slam my hand on the ground, I think of the Imgram as I release all my gathered chakra...*

(Buzzard´s Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Buzzard: Ingram) Buzzard´s Summoning Technique: Ingram
Type: Summoning
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: Depends on used jutsu
Description:
Ingram is sister of Skyress and is completely different from her sister and mother. Ingram is smaller than her sister and mother, which causes her to carry max of 5 people. Ingram has the same speed as her sister and her wind techniques are on the same level as her sister´s (A-rank and same thing with the hand signs). She same as her sister didn´t had a talent for fire techniques, but unlike her sister, she doesn´t have water beam, BUT on the other hand, she has beam of lightning which has the same power as an A-rank technique. Ingram is more aggresive than his sister and mother, she can be calm, but most of the time she isn´t.

*Can only be summoned 2 times per Battle*
*Can only stay in battle for 4 turns as the max*
*Can be forced to be summoned back to it´s land if hit by 80 damage points, in this case it cannot be summoned again*
*Can only be Used/Taught by Migualon J.J.*
*Must have signed the Buzzard summoning contract*
*All her techniques are considered as 1 of the 3 techniqes per turn*

Ingram: Oh! Thought of another fun way we can die together? lol
meimei: :eek: ...
Ingram: It's alright! Come on then... climb on!

*I jump onto her back and we fly upwards and I get my custom weapon, my staff ready as I use use the light of the sky to be captured in the prism on my staff so it reaches you eyes and temp blinds you...*

*Ingram then uses her beam of lightening and launches it at you...*

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*As you gather the chakra needed for the summon I notice that you are about to summon a creature so as soon as she appears and before you have time to jump onto her back I form a chidori and raise it above my head I then send lighting racing toward you it violently shock both you and the buzzard*

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
Type: Attack
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After Performing chidoir in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.

Last edited:

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*As you gather the chakra needed for the summon I notice that you are about to summon a creature so as soon as she appears and before you have time to jump onto her back I form a chidori and raise it above my head I then send lighting racing toward you it violently shock both you and the buzzard*

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: A lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrusted toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name.

(Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
Type: Attack
Range: Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After Performing chidoir in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent.
As the lightning comes I stand in front of Ingram and take the flow blow in my chest... the impact knocks me back a bit but Ingram helps me keep stable and after I absorb the full blow of both your attacks as you see I'm wearing my copper breast-plate as shown in my bio under what is now shreds of my top ...

I climb onto Imgram and we fly up together to mid-range where I perform the required hand seals and using her wind element perform twice the wind blade, they both come hurtling towards you...

Fuuton: Kaze No Yaiba (Wind Style: Wind Blade)
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangiablitity.

We again use the light from the sun in my custom weapon to create a beam of light from the orb in my staff and use it to temp blind you (1 turn)...

... Ingram uses her light beam on you and aims it at your heart...*

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O a copper breast plate would attract the lightning and it would go through out your body shocking your internal organs because.... the breast plate would channel the lightning into your chest where most of your internal organs are..... U_U

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks but he can still kill me with the 2nd due to my stupid posting!!! lol
Sorry Howard... some little ... person :))) advised me of putting it in ... I'll kill them. And I should've paid more attention to what I wrote!

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks but he can still kill me with the 2nd due to my stupid posting!!! lol
Sorry Howard... some little ... person :))) advised me of putting it in ... I'll kill them. And I should've paid more attention to what I wrote!
If you use hiding like a mole you can dig deep enough to the point my jutsu wouldn't effect you then you could come up mid range behind me and use a few jutsu to attack..... U_U and the chidori does nothing it is only there to direct the second move you are only attacked by the ThunderClap you just have to defend against that.... the chidori is short ranged so you wouldn't need to worry about that

meimei

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I must learn my own level a hell of a lot more. I'm embarressed and should rightly be! Next time we meet, I'll be stronger and more knowledgable... thank you for helping me be able to defend Suna a little by giving me a bit of backbone... I failed but I learnt how to deal with confrontation anyway :)

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Takes his words to heart but don't use them in battle since he could come up with that, he must of thought of a way to counter it.xd
I had if she would have gone below and went behind me to mid range I would have tracked her presence with my sharingan and then used Chidori ThunderStorm to violently shock her as she came out of the ground.... she said to fight her as I would a regular person so I did....