how would konoha be if UCHIHA MADARA was teh hokage????..

Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara as the hokage would be great, it should have been madara instead of tobirama. Someone attacks the leaf?...madara as hokage: well say goodbye to your whole village, and one sword swing from perfect susanoo lol

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what's with these answers?

If Madara became hokage, everyone would have been under IT and Madara would have been used as Kaguya's vessel.

If BZ was not there and there was good relations with the Senjus, Madara would have been the same as Hashirama. So it would be as what it would have been up to The Professor.

Peace loving but with a very strong military force. It would just be no different than when 3rd ruled it since the 3rd had the Anbus and the Root to be the might. There are no Uchihas to fear or be disgusted with as well.

So if Madara were to become hokage, it would be as it is now. Just reread/watch their hopes and dreams when Hashi and Maddy met each other when they were kids and it will be exactly like that.

Reactions: Yahcob13

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what's with these answers?

If Madara became hokage, everyone would have been under IT and Madara would have been used as Kaguya's vessel.

If BZ was not there and there was good relations with the Senjus, Madara would have been the same as Hashirama. So it would be as what it would have been up to The Professor.

Peace loving but with a very strong military force. It would just be no different than when 3rd ruled it since the 3rd had the Anbus and the Root to be the might. There are no Uchihas to fear or be disgusted with as well.

So if Madara were to become hokage, it would be as it is now. Just reread/watch their hopes and dreams when Hashi and Maddy met each other when they were kids and it will be exactly like that.
You need to re-read the manga. Madara accepted Konoha and even made peace, Nazirama undermining him made him take a new path. If Madara became Hokage, Nazirama wouldn't have that ability and there would be peace. There would be no Kaguya either.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You need to re-read the manga. Madara accepted Konoha and even made peace, Nazirama undermining him made him take a new path. If Madara became Hokage, Nazirama wouldn't have that ability and there would be peace. There would be no Kaguya either.

Sure, I know about that. That is what my 2nd half of my comment. But the existence of BZ somewhere will turn him into the darkside. Or at least Indra's next host. Although I do not know whether or not Madara can control and break free out of transmigrant war.

You may argue as well that BZ only came into existence at the end of Madara's life (completely ignoring his influence) and say that it would not bring about the whole massacre and such (no ROOT problem as well as there's no citizen hatred of the Uchihas).

The only reason why Sasuke and Naruto were able to break the cycle is due to Madara achieving the combination of the 2 bloodlines. On top of Tsunade, not wanting to continue the Senju Clan, Ashura's host got moved to the Uzumaki Clan thus cementing the broken cycle.

Madara and the Uchihas being accepted may lessen BZ's influence but there is still the transmigrant conflict. Who knows how that would be brought about. But if everything truly is peachy, Madara and Hashirama will have the relationship of Sasuke and Naruto.

If Madara was to become the Hokage instead, Tobirama would probably become the antagonist of the series.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure, I know about that. That is what my 2nd half of my comment. But the existence of BZ somewhere will turn him into the darkside. Or at least Indra's next host. Although I do not know whether or not Madara can control and break free out of transmigrant war.

You may argue as well that BZ only came into existence at the end of Madara's life (completely ignoring his influence) and say that it would not bring about the whole massacre and such (no ROOT problem as well as there's no citizen hatred of the Uchihas).

The only reason why Sasuke and Naruto were able to break the cycle is due to Madara achieving the combination of the 2 bloodlines. On top of Tsunade, not wanting to continue the Senju Clan, Ashura's host got moved to the Uzumaki Clan thus cementing the broken cycle.

Madara and the Uchihas being accepted may lessen BZ's influence but there is still the transmigrant conflict. Who knows how that would be brought about. But if everything truly is peachy, Madara and Hashirama will have the relationship of Sasuke and Naruto.

If Madara was to become the Hokage instead, Tobirama would probably become the antagonist of the series.
Wouldn't happen BZ tried with many incarnates of both Indra and Asura before him, yet failed. The only thing that turned him away from the village, not to the dark side, was Hashirama's unwillingness to stand up to Nazirama and stand his ground.

You must be registered for see images

The only reason Naruto and Sasuke broke the cycle was due to shit writing and moreso Sasuke giving in + PIS. Naruto was born, yet wasn't a full Uzumaki let alone a Senju. It means descendants irrespective of purity are still incarnate material. Therefore, they cycle continues name or no name, purity or dilution.

I think the transmigrant conflict would end since Asura would've accepted Indra's position. That was the source of gripe created by Hogaromo's actions.

And yes I concur, Tobirama would become the antagonist no doubt there. He would try to undermine Madara and do whatever it takes to control the village, think Danzo on steroids.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wouldn't happen BZ tried with many incarnates of both Indra and Asura before him, yet failed. The only thing that turned him away from the village, not to the dark side, was Hashirama's unwillingness to stand up to Nazirama and stand his ground.
Yeah. I think that is what is so weird about the story. You have Hashirama and Madara willing to set aside their differences and stop the fighting and WIN. They successfully actually created a village. Yet you mean to tell me that Hashirama couldn't control his populace? Madara seem to. He did it and the Uchiha clan were complacent up until the 3rd hokage. This is all even after Tobirama's reign on top of it (short it may be, which is also weird how he died).

BZ was unsuccessful on making the incarnates get the Rinnegan. That is what the panel is talking about.

The only reason Naruto and Sasuke broke the cycle was due to shit writing and moreso Sasuke giving in + PIS. Naruto was born, yet wasn't a full Uzumaki let alone a Senju. It means descendants irrespective of purity are still incarnate material. Therefore, they cycle continues name or no name, purity or dilution.

I think the transmigrant conflict would end since Asura would've accepted Indra's position. That was the source of gripe created by Hogaromo's actions.
I agree that the writing is a mess but that I can actually make a pass on that since it has been more than a decade of nonstop writing and paneling that Kishi has only get a chunk of his ideas down and never gets truly polished.

As for the transmigrant conflict, I think he, Kishi, was rather clever that the cycle of conflict truly ended with Madara and Hashirama. Although I disagree that the transmigrant spirits continued any further. Madara was the first one ever to attain the Rinnegan. (I doubt Indra nor Asura and the rest were able to, same goes for Hamura's side).

Madara awakening the Rinnegan means that the conflict was over and Indra's side has won (the stalemate has finished and Indra took the lead by becoming a full So6P, superior to Asura). So IDK why it moved to Naruto and Sasuke.

Another reason why the cycle was over is because Asura's spirit moved from Senju to Uzumaki. It is no longer his house clan but someone else's, presumably Hamura's branch side (Yang does chakra chains, chakra fishing rod, chakra weapons, chakra cloaks, is also a distant cousin of the Senjus).

Perhaps it may not even be them, Indra and Asura. But rather they are Hamura's and Hagoromo's transmigrants. Hagoromo was inside of them. (Although it does not explain why Hamura is not there and instead resides on that old fella's remains on the moon).

That's just my take on it since it really is unpolished.

I was quite thankful for the new guy, Ikemoto, for redoing the design of Momoshiki's ultimate form. I understand what Kishimoto tried doing, he was sending a throwback to the demon cursed seal and as well as the sealing demon but that was just pure laziness and very incongruent. Kaguya's design was not hideous nor demonic but she remained herself but with a third eye.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah. I think that is what is so weird about the story. You have Hashirama and Madara willing to set aside their differences and stop the fighting and WIN. They successfully actually created a village. Yet you mean to tell me that Hashirama couldn't control his populace? Madara seem to. He did it and the Uchiha clan were complacent up until the 3rd hokage. This is all even after Tobirama's reign on top of it (short it may be, which is also weird how he died).

BZ was unsuccessful on making the incarnates get the Rinnegan. That is what the panel is talking about.
Yes Hashirama is to blame here, not Madara. He gave his brother a free pass, which was his failure.

The point was BZ approached the incarnates on both sides. Madara was the only one who actually achieved the power, though.

I agree that the writing is a mess but that I can actually make a pass on that since it has been more than a decade of nonstop writing and paneling that Kishi has only get a chunk of his ideas down and never gets truly polished.

As for the transmigrant conflict, I think he, Kishi, was rather clever that the cycle of conflict truly ended with Madara and Hashirama. Although I disagree that the transmigrant spirits continued any further. Madara was the first one ever to attain the Rinnegan. (I doubt Indra nor Asura and the rest were able to, same goes for Hamura's side).

Madara awakening the Rinnegan means that the conflict was over and Indra's side has won (the stalemate has finished and Indra took the lead by becoming a full So6P, superior to Asura). So IDK why it moved to Naruto and Sasuke.

Kishi wrote it be all over the place. The cycle should've definitely ended with Madara, but you know Kishi.

Another reason why the cycle was over is because Asura's spirit moved from Senju to Uzumaki. It is no longer his house clan but someone else's, presumably Hamura's branch side (Yang does chakra chains, chakra fishing rod, chakra weapons, chakra cloaks, is also a distant cousin of the Senjus).
It didn't move to another clan, the Uzumaki are a lesser Senju branch. Nagato an Uzumaki is called a Senju descendant in the manga. The Uzumaki have zero connection to Hamura. As for cloaks, weapons etc, they're an Uchiha power. They're a Susanoo thing, Uchiha make weapons out fo their chakra, which is a yin power.

Perhaps it may not even be them, Indra and Asura. But rather they are Hamura's and Hagoromo's transmigrants. Hagoromo was inside of them. (Although it does not explain why Hamura is not there and instead resides on that old fella's remains on the moon).

That's just my take on it since it really is unpolished.
I think that is your take, not Kishi's lol.

I was quite thankful for the new guy, Ikemoto, for redoing the design of Momoshiki's ultimate form. I understand what Kishimoto tried doing, he was sending a throwback to the demon cursed seal and as well as the sealing demon but that was just pure laziness and very incongruent. Kaguya's design was not hideous nor demonic but she remained herself but with a third eye.
Ikemoto is a second rate artist, and has pedophilic style art. He needs help, man.