Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's very easy, just look in her eyes and then when she starts to look into your eyes you keep looking for some seconds and then you giver her a small smile like this:) not this:D.

If she finds you cute, she turns around with a very larg small and a blush and starts to talk to her friends and the next couple of minutes they all will throw a look at you.:eek:

If she's not interested she will roll her eyes and you better ditch if you don't want to get "burned".

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of talk-the-talk here.. initiating some of these flirting tactics takes a lot more balls than you suggest when you type it down so easily. :p

Honestly, though.. the best thing to do is be yourself and correct habits you'd find unsuitable to display. Just don't do the mistake of completely adapting to a girl and create some false version of yourself cause it won't last and you'll just end up getting tired of it.. since you're obviously you, that's just the way it is :rolleyes:

Buu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lot of talk-the-talk here.. initiating some of these flirting tactics takes a lot more balls than you suggest when you type it down so easily. :p

Honestly, though.. the best thing to do is be yourself and correct habits you'd find unsuitable to display. Just don't do the mistake of completely adapting to a girl and create some false version of yourself cause it won't last and you'll just end up getting tired of it.. since you're obviously you, that's just the way it is :rolleyes:
ever watched Back to the Future?

you can get hit by a car, be brought into the driver's house, and the daugter of the man that hit you, will fall deeply in Love with you. easy :p

Buu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To all Girls reading this thread. If your dad or mom or whoever, hits a boy or girl outside of your house, and then brings him/her into your room unconsciously to rest in your bed - Will you fall in love???????

if so, then therefore all you need to do is ge hit by a car, easy impressed like candy from a baby. :p

t_mala

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To all Girls reading this thread. If your dad or mom or whoever, hits a boy or girl outside of your house, and then brings him/her into your room unconsciously to rest in your bed - Will you fall in love???????

if so, then therefore all you need to do is ge hit by a car, easy impressed like candy from a baby. :p
uhmmm i wouldnt even be aloud to walk pass the room O_O
they would get me bro to look after him:D
oh and i wouldnt fall in luv just incase he is my futrue son;)

no way if he wouldnt even make it pass the front door O_O hahaha

Buu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
uhmmm i wouldnt even be aloud to walk pass the room O_O
they would get me bro to look after him:D
oh and i wouldnt fall in luv just incase he is my futrue son;)

no way if he wouldnt even make it pass the front door O_O hahaha
omg... i so didn't mean it like that..lmao

Buu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know, if some b*tch hit me with her car, I wouldn't want her to fall in love with me. I'd sue the hell out of her.
hahaha..

for fun..
well say its the other way around, if someone from your family or whoever hits a girl with there car (you know she likes you) and instead of bring her to the hospital, she's in your bed...uunconscious..

I would have to get her up and ask her, "your not my future daugter now are you?" lol if not then maybe I'll fall in love. I'd be impressed...

t_mala

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know, if some b*tch hit me with her car, I wouldn't want her to fall in love with me. I'd sue the hell out of her.
uhmm have you seen this phillo movie show or wat eva it was its called

sa ping le mo he fell in love wit the girl dat hit him but!!
it was the wrong girl he fell for hahaha