[Discussion] How to get over your crush?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What's the point of using words that not going to show anyway lol
What's the point in complaining when you know what's written behind the '*'
Post automatically merged:

Just man/women up and move the **** on. Only the weak let such pity things hinder them down in life.
How to get over your crush when you are weak? 🤔

Reactions: Houtarou

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,017💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
step 1
A crush is not rational usually. Think at the reason of it and stop idealising someone. You may discover your crush has no base so you can remove it.
step 2
Move forward.
step 3
If step 1 and step 2 doesn't help just wait to forget about it. Time is healing everything.

• Haha
Reactions: Poison

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
step 1
A crush is not rational usually. Think at the reason of it and stop idealising someone. You may discover your crush has no base so you can remove it.
step 2
Move forward.
step 3
If step 1 and step 2 doesn't help just wait to forget about it. Time is healing everything.
Yupp hahaha ❤❤❤

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if you never seen her?
Be Honest and unfollow them online ( no internet stalking) as well as reduce interaction in real life as much as you can. :p

If you still keep thinking about the person, write down what exactly you saw in them and what were the downsides.

We tend to ignore issues or negative sides of the people when having a crush. People make the mistake of creating an ideal version of their crush. But it helps if you can see them objectively and not with tinted glasses.

Spend time with other friends. Get a new hobby or learn something new. Basically keep yourself busy.

If someone truly has never even seen "her", then they must realize that person in reality maybe quite different than they fantasize them to be. Maybe it's time for them to get professional help to understand this.

• Wow

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Be Honest and unfollow them online ( no internet stalking) as well as reduce interaction in real life as much as you can.

If you still keep thinking about the person, write down what exactly you saw in them and what were the downsides.

- be honest to yourself. We tend to ignore issues or negative sides of the people when having a crush. But it helps if you can see them objectively and not with tinted glasses. People make the mistake of creating up an ideal version of their crush.

Spend time with other friends. Get a new hobby or learn something new. Basically keep yourself busy.

If someone truly have never even seen "her", then they must realize that person in real maybe quite different than they fantasize them to be. Maybe it's time for them to get professional help.
Woahh this sounds like, it would help!!! ❤

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
IKR
Post automatically merged:

I was like another one with a crush problem and then I saw the thread started and I was like oke I get it now.
Lmao. I didn't make it for myself you see. I made it for Oreki and people like that who needs inspiration and ideas to move on you know. Just a social work.

Alubama

Kin
2,154💸
Kumi
25,486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao. I didn't make it for myself you see. I made it for Oreki and people like that who needs inspiration and ideas to move on you know. Just a social work.
I know you did. But I thought it was someone new I could give some input for. But then I saw it was you who made it and we already discussed this topic so I felt no urge to post something usefull. xd

• Haha

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,017💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i would reply different if i knew it wasn't for you but anyway Avani posted a complet and correct answer and that is enough to read for everyone as best advice.
Social work.. :pick:

Reactions: Poison and Alubama