Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt they're that strong. Like someone else said; Akatsuki power level with high intelligence. I don't think K11 will have issues with them.
thats exactly why K11 will have issues with them. Last time i checked they are still only jounin level shinobi. Kara members are probably strong enough to take on kage members by themselves.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thats exactly why K11 will have issues with them. Last time i checked they are still only jounin level shinobi. Kara members are probably strong enough to take on kage members by themselves.
What makes you say they could take on Kage? Beating Konohamaru?

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
probably enough to solo 5 kages...he was toying with kono and that iz just in a ninjutsu battle

remember he got teh tech too!!! this aint even his final forme....

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most likely. Konohamaru is one of the leafs strongest jounins at the moment and KK managed to defeat him with upmost ease
Says who though? We have no feats from him lol. It's mainly hype because he's like Naruto's prodigy.

The reason I say they're not that strong is because they're the very first group. The very first group can't be surpassing Kage level because after that group is defeated who else are we going to see? Gods? It'll become Dragonball Z at that point.

btw can u change that shed eeran ava?!?!? my psyche is being disturbed by it..
Speak English and I'll consider it.

AnthonyMax

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
superior speed he place the frog carry out flame on konohamaru without anyone see it .even mitsuki which are cyborg with many sensor place inside his body
superior reaction : he dodge kono rasengan before it completely form
superior charka control speed : he form his rasengan in instant while still in the air

flame control skill: summon samadhi flame from nowhere without any kind of blackslash damage , handsign,perpare time . look at the page he summon the flame on his bare hand .