Bakura

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think KK is pretty strong but what makes him more dangerous is his knowledge of Konoha which means he might be familiar with its history, techniques etc Kara's main goal is gathering intel on Curse Seals what better place to learn from than Konoha?

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he could deal with 1 or 2 weaker members of the akatsuki solo. What'll really put him over the top tho is if he has toad sm, which he could have in his possession since he has a contract with the toads.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think KK is pretty strong but what makes him more dangerous is his knowledge of Konoha which means he might be familiar with its history, techniques etc Kara's main goal is gathering intel on Curse Seals what better place to learn from than Konoha?
It's suggested he has a connection to Konoha, but we don't know what it is yet.

I'm assuming he has relations to it though. He's definitely not Jiraiya, but, I wouldn't be surprised if he knew him or Minato.

In regards to the Curse Seals, I couldn't say yet. I know there's a bigger picture somewhere.

curse seal gives him the jump to crazy levels most likely

but his current level without any power ups by the Otsutsuki is likely Kage level/ Sannin... maybe he even has a sage mode too
Agreed.

Do we have the VIZ chapter of 23 released?
My mistake, the official release is Wednesday.

Or maybe Konohamaru is Ōtsutsuki level...

Agree.
Yep Konohamaru is easily above Hagoromo @ his prime.

They are probably chunnin level.
Forest of Death Gaara > ALL

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strong enough if Boruto was fighting him Boruto would win Dattebasa, weak enough if anybody else was fighting him they'd lose. The reason for that is it's Boruto's story Dattebasa and if you're not his cheerleader standing on the sidelines with your asset in hand then you have no relevance. In other words we can't measure his or their actual strength. What is for certain they're weaker than Boruto until Kodachi decides to get his act together.

Cariostar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strong enough if Boruto was fighting him Boruto would win Dattebasa, weak enough if anybody else was fighting him they'd lose. The reason for that is it's Boruto's story Dattebasa and if you're not his cheerleader standing on the sidelines with your asset in hand then you have no relevance. In other words we can't measure his or their actual strength. What is for certain they're weaker than Boruto until Kodachi decides to get his act together.
Bruh... Why are you bringing Boruto up to the discussion?

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your analysis is retarded, because KK destroyed T7 with one jutsu. And only Konohamaru broke away.

Though considering your blatant hate for the Manga, Boruto, and just in general - I'd advise for you to spread your illogical points elsewhere.

They never made sense, and never will.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ao one panelled them as well at one point, what's you're point? The analysis is solid and you're in denial because you know it's true. Anyway I don't really care I've given my input even if it makes you :salt:y so I've got nothing further to add. He's(KK's) only lucky Boruto passed out just remember that Dattebasa.

I'm done enjoy your thread.

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most likely far stronger than akatsuki but doubt all of them could have power on the level of Otsutsuki unless its confirmed. Sasuke probably meant in general that some in the organisation have otsutsuki level powers.

KK was definitely holding back vs Team 7 so its difficult to say how strong he actually is at the moment.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think some of you are jumping the gun to say kara members as a whole are on the same level as momo or Kinshiki for instance. But I think he was pretty strong however from what is shown they are probably in the akatsuki level ball park in my opinion

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21757165" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21757165">Darth AniCetuS said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> <b>Most likely far stronger than akatsuki</b> but doubt all of them could have power on the level of Otsutsuki unless its confirmed. Sasuke probably meant in general that some in the organisation have otsutsuki level powers.<br /> <br /> KK was definitely holding back vs Team 7 so its difficult to say how strong he actually is at the moment. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>@bold<br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div><br /> <br /> -<br /> <br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div><br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div><br /> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div>

Last edited:

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I doubt they're that strong. Like someone else said; Akatsuki power level with high intelligence. I don't think K11 will have issues with them.