lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke mentioned something about Kara having Otsutsuki level powers, do you think that explains why KK probably used at best, 5% of his power against Konohamaru?

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper">I doubt that or his rasengan would nullified Konohamaru's</div>

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt that or his rasengan would nullified Konohamaru's
Well on that note, I don't think KK was using his full power.

In that case, if their 'Otsutsuki' level power comes from the seal, for example... He wasn't using it. Aside from that, he tossed Konohamaru like a rag-doll.

So one could assume he was just doing this for fun. Maybe.

I doubt they do. They are probably Akatsuki-level while displaying an intelligence of somebody like Itachi or Orochimaru.
Could be the case. Although I think they might be a bit stronger since the current power scale has improved since Part 2.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He was definitely just feeling Konohamaru out before soloing him

His rasengan clash is nothing to go by, rasengan power can be regulated pretty easily if you’ve mastered it

That said, it’s not hard to believe they’re base ootsusuki level if they’re possibly arch enemies of the ootsusuki. If Jigen really does have the seal on his chin, then we know that’s two ootsusukis they could of have killed before counting Kawakis seal.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21757020" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21757020">lndra said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> Well on that note, I don't think KK was using his full power.<br /> <br /> In that case, if their 'Otsutsuki' level power comes from the seal, for example... He wasn't using it. Aside from that, he tossed Konohamaru like a rag-doll.<br /> <br /> So one could assume he was just doing this for fun. Maybe. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Im not saying that KK was using his full power but at least if he is Ototsuki lvl, which i highly doubt , his rasengan would easily destroy Konohamaru's one. He seem pretty much normal Shinobi to me, sannin/kage lvl rank - and i dont think they are stronger then Otsotsuki. <br /> <br /> Do they have the same seals as Boruto/Kawaki?</div>

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im not saying that KK was using his full power but at least if he is Ototsuki lvl, which i highly doubt , his rasengan would easily destroy Konohamaru's one. He seem pretty much normal Shinobi to me, sannin/kage lvl rank - and i dont think they are stronger then Otsotsuki.

Do they have the same seals as Boruto/Kawaki?
I think it depends honestly. It really should matter whether a character is at full power or not, because he could have held back. We haven't seen KK push himself to his limits, so we can't very well place him anywhere.

It's just an assumption though.

You must be registered for see images

According to what the author wants to portray, it's inherently possible that KK and a few others, MAY have the 'Karma' seal. Either that or they have other secret abilities that we haven't seen yet.

He was definitely just feeling Konohamaru out before soloing him

His rasengan clash is nothing to go by, rasengan power can be regulated pretty easily if you’ve mastered it

That said, it’s not hard to believe they’re base ootsusuki level if they’re possibly arch enemies of the ootsusuki. If Jigen really does have the seal on his chin, then we know that’s two ootsusukis they could of have killed before counting Kawakis seal.
This is what I think.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KK seems pretty strong to me. He has a nice sealing jutsu, rasengan, frog/toad summons, purgatory flames (which owned Konohamaru and the old Kara guy), and who knows what else. He is probably at least on akautski level and might be able to beat the likes of Sasori and Hidan based on what we have seen thus far.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He really didn't reveal his full strength, basically took the opportunity to play a bit and smirk at Konohamaru's rasengan. I am waiting for the official translation to see if he really considered the defeat of AO a feat and if he describes him as being "pretty strong".

That might give us an idea..

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kashin Koji looks like he was casually dealing everyone with his basic ninjutsu stuff. The Flames and his Rasengan seems to be his main signature move. Assuming all Kara members posses the Karma Seal then that would mean KK hasn't used any of his hidden power. The Karma seal is what puts him to Ootsutski level.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty strong i bet, hes probably hiding his powerlevel as well and is the strongest Kara member.
Nah you know Jigen on that 'im the boss mother fucker'

:lol

I'm curious about the Kara girl too.

Kashin Koji looks like he was casually dealing everyone with his basic ninjutsu stuff. The Flames and his Rasengan seems to be his main signature move. Assuming all Kara members posses the Karma Seal then that would mean KK hasn't used any of his hidden power. The Karma seal is what puts him to Ootsutski level.
Agreed. I wonder where he's hiding the seal then?

He really didn't reveal his full strength, basically took the opportunity to play a bit and smirk at Konohamaru's rasengan. I am waiting for the official translation to see if he really considered the defeat of AO a feat and if he describes him as being "pretty strong".

That might give us an idea..
Should be out tomorrow!

KK seems pretty strong to me. He has a nice sealing jutsu, rasengan, frog/toad summons, purgatory flames (which owned Konohamaru and the old Kara guy), and who knows what else. He is probably at least on akautski level and might be able to beat the likes of Sasori and Hidan based on what we have seen thus far.
Pretty fair.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21757028" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21757028">lndra said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> I think it depends honestly. It really should matter whether a character is at full power or not, because he could have held back. We haven't seen KK push himself to his limits, so we can't very well place him anywhere.<br /> <br /> It's just an assumption though.<br /> <br /> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler"> <button type="button" class="bbCodeSpoiler-button button" data-xf-click="toggle" data-xf-init="tooltip" title="Click to reveal or hide spoiler"><span class="button-text"> <span>Spoiler</span> </span></button> <div class="bbCodeSpoiler-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--spoiler"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="messageHide messageHide--image"> You must be registered for see images </div></div> </div> </div> </div><br /> According to what the author wants to portray, it's inherently possible that KK and a few others, MAY have the 'Karma' seal. Either that or they have other secret abilities that we haven't seen yet. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>I know it does, but if he is really Otsotsuki lvl, his Rasengan would easily negate Konohamaru's even if he doesnt try, but he did pretty much was equal (more) outsmarting Konohamaru ,rather then his rasengan was more powerful. Also i think that Kakashi with Sharingan (cant think of any other shinobi right now) could easily go toe to toe with this guy, and i srsly doubt they are Otsutsuki lvl ninjas. <br /> <br /> I just want to know if they have the karma' seals, if they do how come did they get it, since they seem to know about it and its power<br /> <br /> On another note , if they are really Otsutsuki lvl ninjas, that old man wouldnt be taken out so lightly with a simple jutsu</div>

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah you know Jigen on that 'im the boss mother fucker'

:lol

I'm curious about the Kara girl too.
Yeah hes apperars that way but it would be interesting in KK is the strongest and is keep his power on the down low, like even though hes a kara member hes still keeping secrets from them.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I didn’t get the feeling he was going all out. He didn’t even look pressed at any point during the fight. Sasuke seems to be under the impression that they (Kara) might be Otsutsuki level so I see no reason not to take his word for it.

Which begs the question...how did they get so strong? Did they gang up on a single Otsutsuki beat him/her then get a seal for it, or was it perhaps bequeathed on them, then maybe they rebelled or something like that.

This is assuming those seal are actually of Otsutsuki make. I don’t remember if this was confirmed or not.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do we have the VIZ chapter of 23 released?
Tomorrow afternoon.

Yeah I didn’t get the feeling he was going all out. He didn’t even look pressed at any point during the fight. Sasuke seems to be under the impression that they (Kara) might be Otsutsuki level so I see no reason not to take his word for it.

Which begs the question...how did they get so strong? Did they gang up on a single Otsutsuki beat him/her then get a seal for it, or was it perhaps bequeathed on them, then maybe they rebelled or something like that.

This is assuming those seal are actually of Otsutsuki make. I don’t remember if this was confirmed or not.
Good questions. Once we get another KARA focused chapter, I think it'll be more clear.

I'm also interested in how any of them obtained the seal, if they do aside from Jigen. And what their purpose is. They don't necessarily seem to be after anything bar than the Vessel.... Nor do they appear to be interested in the ninja world.

Makes you wonder what makes them the 'evil' group of the series. If so far they have only been portrayed to be neutral for their cause.

Yeah hes apperars that way but it would be interesting in KK is the strongest and is keep his power on the down low, like even though hes a kara member hes still keeping secrets from them.
Agreed. I'm rooting for #3 though!

I know it does, but if he is really Otsotsuki lvl, his Rasengan would easily negate Konohamaru's even if he doesnt try, but he did pretty much was equal (more) outsmarting Konohamaru ,rather then his rasengan was more powerful. Also i think that Kakashi with Sharingan (cant think of any other shinobi right now) could easily go toe to toe with this guy, and i srsly doubt they are Otsutsuki lvl ninjas.

I just want to know if they have the karma' seals, if they do how come did they get it, since they seem to know about it and its power

On another note , if they are really Otsutsuki lvl ninjas, that old man wouldnt be taken out so lightly with a simple jutsu
I think it depends on the chakra input/output. For example, Sakura doesn't necessarily use full strength with her CES each time she strikes. She can control her power by her chakra distribution.

I doubt ALL of them are super strong, only a few of them. Some stand out more than others, so that's probably why. The old guy was said to have dealt with ninja tools in the organization, and KK is an assassin.

So it differs I guess.

Last edited:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke mentioned something about Kara having Otsutsuki level powers, do you think that explains why KK probably used at best, 5% of his power against Konohamaru?
curse seal gives him the jump to crazy levels most likely

but his current level without any power ups by the Otsutsuki is likely Kage level/ Sannin... maybe he even has a sage mode too