How strong is Boru/Sara compared to their fathers at this point?

Prince Badman

Regular
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think even though Boruto and Sarada may possess more skills per say (techniques or jutsus) but they are inferior to part 1 Sasuke and Naruto.

1. Naruto and Sasuke had far better teamwork and came up with battle strategies on a fly. Boruto and Sarada may be better at book smarts but Naruto and Sasuke were better and real fighting.

2. Naruto and Sasuke were more experienced when it came to real fights.

3. Naruto and Sasuke had to carry with them the baggage of useless Sakura Haruno of part 1. I mean is there a mission where one of the two didn't have to save Sakura's pathetic hide. Compared to that Boruto and Sarada have Mitsuki for support. So as whole neo team 7 may beat Old team 7 but if we only consider the two of them Naruto and Sasuke will trump them.

4. Naruto's endless supply of shadow clones will overwhelm these two.

5. Sarada uses her sharingan in short bursts while Sasuke was capable of prolonged usage.

Yawn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think even though Boruto and Sarada may possess more skills per say (techniques or jutsus) but they are inferior to part 1 Sasuke and Naruto.

1. Naruto and Sasuke had far better teamwork and came up with battle strategies on a fly. Boruto and Sarada may be better at book smarts but Naruto and Sasuke were better and real fighting.

2. Naruto and Sasuke were more experienced when it came to real fights.

3. Naruto and Sasuke had to carry with them the baggage of useless Sakura Haruno of part 1. I mean is there a mission where one of the two didn't have to save Sakura's pathetic hide. Compared to that Boruto and Sarada have Mitsuki for support. So as whole neo team 7 may beat Old team 7 but if we only consider the two of them Naruto and Sasuke will trump them.

4. Naruto's endless supply of shadow clones will overwhelm these two.

5. Sarada uses her sharingan in short bursts while Sasuke was capable of prolonged usage.
Omg the point about Sakura sold it for me.