How strong is Boru/Sara compared to their fathers at this point?

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
same age naruto/sasuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boru/Sara
a chunin was able to stomp both Boru/Sara

while genin naruto was strong enough to beat gaara+shukaku and we all know that gaara by himself >>>>>>>>>>>>>any average jonnin
This is enough tbh:
You must be registered for see images

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
same age naruto/sasuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boru/Sara

a chunin was able to stomp both Boru/Sara
while ch-1 naruto was able to beat a Chunin
also genin naruto was strong enough to beat gaara+shukaku and we all know that
gaara by himself >>>>>>>>>>>>>any average jonnin
This.

They're still not up to par.

L O S T

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean at that point in time.

His skills and talent were really below average.

Just because he can multiply himself doesn't mean he can just defeat anybody.
Sorry bro, i think i have to disagree with you regarding this instance because Naruto was the strongest genin during the Chunin exams with the exception of Gaara and Lee (GATES). I mean Naruto literally summoned Gamabunta, a cheif toad who was able to hold his position with a Bijuu and wrecked jinchuriki state Gaara before the summoning.

[video=youtube_share;b_05-6ibu90]https://youtu.be/b_05-6ibu90[/video]​

Forget Gaara lol, Naruto would werck Boruto, Sarada and Sasuke combined in this comparison. What's more is that Naruto did not rely on the Kyuubi's power during the second summoning of Gamabunta, which is during the invasion. Ofcourse, you can re-check it again as i'm pretty sure of it.

Sure, Naruto's taijutsu is unorthodox but it works & you gotta admit that his immense chakra and stamina gives him the advantage over others. One could also argue that plot saved Sasuke from the first battle and for a good reason, otherwise GG Sasuke.

OT:

Reactions: lndra and Nick01

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no way Boruto will have enough power to deal with them all, even if they just stand there doing nothing:|
Not to mention we're talking about Chunin-exams versions ( I guess?).
When did I say Boruto would beat them all? :|

I just said people are overrating Naruto's strength with shadow clones

Sorry bro, i think i have to disagree with you regarding this instance because Naruto was the strongest genin during the Chunin exams with the exception of Gaara and Lee (GATES). I mean Naruto literally summoned Gamabunta, a cheif toad who was able to hold his position with a Bijuu and wrecked jinchuriki state Gaara before the summoning.
I literally said that:

Naruto and Sasuke wreck in their Chunin Examinations versions. Talking about Neji/Gaara stages
sigh.

I was referring to Academy Naruto in Immortal's picture, when he beat up Mizuki.

boruto faps sure love downplaying naruto.
> When morons can't read

Last edited:

thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually think Sarada has a very good shot against Naruto in part 1 unless she get's overwhelmed by his clones. The reason is Naruto's massive weakness to genjutsu. He has always been super weak to genutsu and in part one just got lucky he never really fought anyone that used it. Sasuke could not use it until part 2. Naruto easily fell under the mass genjutsu in the chunnin exams that Sasuke, Sakura, and Shikamaru were easily able to get out of. In part 2 with years of training he is still easily caught in Itachi's non sharingan genjutsu. In part 1 he is vulnerable to even the simplest genjutsu's. If he is not ready for it one look into Sarada's eyes and the match could very well already be over with Sarada.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao I still can't believe people think I was saying Boruto > Naruto by stating that Naruto's multiple shadow clone technique as an Academy student doesn't mean shit because he was unrefined as a ninja. Which is true.

I literally said in an earlier post that Chunin Examination Naruto and Sasuke smoke the hell out of Boruto and Sarada, even now, and people assumed I was referring to the next generation beating up their dads.

I can't blame anyone for thinking this, however.

sayian

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I literally said that:

sigh.

I was referring to Academy Naruto in Immortal's picture, when he beat up Mizuki.

> When morons can't read
You're in no position to be "sighing" to anyone.

Your not the only 1 the moment Burito saw 20 shadow clones he would've gone into shock let alone 1000. And people here still think he would've beaten Naruto:lmao:
lol truth. as Stalin once said "quantity has a quality all it's own" :lol

This ****ing Boruto is driving me crazy man.... i dont know wtf and how can people actually like this whining little brat....

Naruto is the real unlike this fodder > Boruto

-

:lmao: Low key naruto haters or just don't have the spine to insult their fave's child unlike Sasukebase. Either way, yes Max bunshin > Chuunin level. it is a fact that base naruto used these to not only defeat a chuunin like in the scan you posted but it was enough to pressure gaara (who was basically low jounin lvl imo) to resort to his bijuu mode. No bunta, No kurama, not even rasengan.

His lame argument is "were not talking about CE naruto" so? the gap between the two without plot induced stupidity isn't that much in base form so they need to provide what would put boruto superior to (FoDeath)-base 2t Sasuke- (what max bunshin surpasses by default) or else keep his annoying wank to himself. the first DB if I remember correctly covers from chapter 1-108 which ends right after neji's defeat.

Which means they're closer in power than we think. the gap between the naruto's is only .5 difference in tai and int but a 1+ in spd so likely the former naruto can't keep up with boruto's movements since he struggled with Neji but unlike the hyuuga, Boruto yet has achieved his own comparable absolute defense which is what neji would be forced to resort to against such a barrage. tai and int points don't factor much considering naruto's deception (which is intelligence, idgaf what any else says) is what fooled someone not only faster but was a sensor too (kiba)

Also cringe when they claim boruto used clones more effectively and skillful while naruto's was just "spam". foh.

He only did because he was emotional enraged or he didn't need to be clever both because of kurama, otherwise.

Last edited:

L O S T

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I literally said that:

sigh.

> When morons can't read
sorry bro, i didn't read your earlier comments

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry bro, i didn't read your earlier comments
Your fine, in hindsight I probably didn't make it clear I was talking about Academy Naruto.

Chunin Examination Naruto (vs. Neji) > Boruto > Rest

I'm guessing that when Boruto actually gets feats with his Dojutsu + seal in "part 1" he'll be as somewhat near VoTe1 Naruto. Aside from:

* Summoning Jutsu
* Lacking in the clone area

Tennis Robot

Elite
Kin
65💸
Kumi
3,060💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wouldn't it make more sense to compare them to Naruto and Sasuke from the Zabuza/Haku arc? They literally just graduated, so why compare them to Chunin Exam Naruto/Sasuke? o_O

Last edited:

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada is highly skilled and so far has been fighting in base. She's probably stronger than chunin exam Sasuke minus the chidori although knowing her she probably has that as well.

Boruto isn't all that compared to Naruto's 9 tails power and stamina enhancements, Naruto low diffs him.

Mitsuki is already a sage so Orochimaru isn't even in the running.
forest of death sasuke overcoming his fear vs oro would toss that salad so hard...

ces post bite^ is just overkill.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Academy Boruto>Academy Naruto
Genin Boruto> Genin Naruto
Chunin exam Naruto(especially the second part, ppl forget its a 2 part exam for naruto's class)> Chunin exam boruto

Sasuke at all stages> Sarada.

Yawn

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well Kakashi has already outlined Boruto has the skill of a Chunin before he actually became a Genin something he didn't praise Sasuke or Naruto with. If memory servers correctly he says to Sasuke, 'I admit you're different from the others'. Imo, Boruto/Sarada is stronger than unbuffed (no curse mark/ninetails) SaskuNaru. However, throw their enhancements into the mix I have no idea how they would fair.

The anime is only on their first mission - clearly they are out performing their parents at the moment featwise really what had happened in the original anime at this point? We've been able to see the new generation develop from a much earlier stage than the previous generation. However, I was reading on this forum that apparently Boruto is the 'pinnacle' which would suggest he'll be the strongest shinobi to ever live. We'll just have to see.