EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually the One Punchman beat a dude who was as strong as Kid Buu in his last fight like he was nothing. He is more than capable of defeating Beerus with one punch. I doubt he would take him seriously though.
lol

In all honestly, i put Saitama in ssj2 level. Tho his physicall stats would surpass ssj3, he does not have ki blast that allows him to destroy a planet. So i think that is a good balance.

DB Super characters are out of the question tho. Anyone above ssj 3 would smack him around.

He's a parody character anyways. If OPM's creator decided to make him even stronger, he would, lol. There is no plot in OPM, its a parody to super heroes and anime heroes.

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well nothing suggests that he's SSJ 2 tier, I'd say he's saiyan saga Goku level/ SSJ (via immense generosity). And him being a "parody" character is irrelevant since versus standards accepts feats not how the author portrays the character to be. "Saitama wins cus he's a parody character" is a shit tier argumentation and projection of irrelavancy.

Nobel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi. I'm studing space ingeneering. (Don't know how to spell it in english).

Just an advice. Don't give an opinion on a subject you literally know nothing about :)

Universe is not endless. It grows constantly that is. Read a bit of Hawking's work on worm holes. I highly reccomend it.
You must be registered for see images

Does dr.hawking's theories on wormholes got anything to do with infinity?

As for immortals previous post, each of the 12 universes is a limited space. None are infinite as shown by Whis.

You must be registered for see images

It's a Three-dimensional spherical shape which does indeed got a limit.

Last edited:

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol

In all honestly, i put Saitama in ssj2 level. Tho his physicall stats would surpass ssj3, he does not have ki blast that allows him to destroy a planet. So i think that is a good balance.

DB Super characters are out of the question tho. Anyone above ssj 3 would smack him around.

He's a parody character anyways. If OPM's creator decided to make him even stronger, he would, lol. There is no plot in OPM, its a parody to super heroes and anime heroes.
2 question.

1. is your comparison factoring in 100x gravity and namek saga kioken blitz feats?
2. are you factoring in DB feats into the equation?

I fail to see how cueball is even frieza saga, let alone surpass ssj2 gohan's level who managed to one shot cell jr's with frieza's planet bust durability cells.