LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL don't rage too much over my post, keyboard warrior. The mangaka stated he's the one punch man (title); are you going to tell me that you know more about Saitama as a character than he does?
you say it's "one punch man" yet it took several punches to kill off boros (who is fodder compared to dbz). oh but that's right, it wasn't a "serious punch" so then maybe the series should be called "one serious punch man" :lol

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you say it's "one punch man" yet it took several punches to kill off boros (who is fodder compared to dbz). oh but that's right, it wasn't a "serious punch" so then maybe the series should be called "one serious punch man" :lol
Well yeah, a serious punch would kill Goku or any DBZ top tier. The funny part here is that you're taking a parody character seriously.

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol you don't get it. Saitama was made to one shot everything. He's a paraody of characters/series who strive to be the strongest. It's a title that he's the one punch man so in this case we don't have to value feats so much.

It's not. Characters could have different levels of movement speed & reaction speed, most times it's not the same. Unless you can pull out a statement where it's said that Beerus has the same movement/reaction speed.
Circular logic isn't adequate argumentation, its a lack of. I provided explanation to why reaction speed equates travel speed with a example. If you wanna ignore that and elevate Saitama to levels he has never shown to be capable of be my guest. BTW title "one punch man" means jackshit. If name decides potency then lemme point out that Vegeta's "Big bang attack" is universal. Or Berrus is an omnipotent being cus he's the "God of destruction". Or does "kahamehameha" factually mean throwing turtles? You know what? I'll ask you a question while you're at it. Can saitama one shot Galactus, Thanos or Darkseid?

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DBZ is more overated. One Punchman has just taken over. ;)
I honestly could care less about which anime is overrated or not, cause at the end of the day it's just...
You must be registered for see images

Well yeah, a serious punch would kill Goku or any DBZ top tier. The funny part here is that you're taking a parody character seriously.
if it takes a serious punch to kill someone, then perhaps he isn't as infinitely as strong as you want him to be :lol no that's not the funny part, the actual part is that you believe a parody character's rules in it's universe is above another and that is why you are wrong. :lol in a debate situation, the one with the better feats always wins. now take your wank ass "parody" (which isn't even funny) out of here. he's not even frieza's lvl. :lmao:

Last edited:

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly could care less about which anime is overrated or not, cause at the end of the day it's just...
You must be registered for see images

if it takes a serious punch to kill someone, then perhaps he isn't as infinitely as strong as you want him to be :lol no that's not the funny part, the actual part is that you believe a parody character's rules in it's universe is above another and that is why you are wrong. :lol in a debate situation, the one with the better feats always wins. now take your wank ass "parody" (which isn't even funny) out of here. he's not even frieza's lvl. :lmao:

Sounds like you dont live in the West. Everyone here knows about all anime.

I second that.

I am just gonna be nice to you because you have nice tits. ^_^

Son Wukong

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds like you dont live in the West. Everyone here knows about all anime.

I am just gonna be nice to you because you have nice tits. ^_^
You can have my gratitude once you actually try to be relevant to the debate. Saitama via feats is only planet level+ (Due to one shotting Boros's planetary attack). So yes, like Zelda pointed out he'd lose to Frieza since his feats aren't worth notice to his. Planetary feats are fodder af, and were seen in early Saiyan saga.

LoZelda101

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can have my gratitude once you actually try to be relevant to the debate. Saitama via feats is only planet level+ (Due to one shotting Boros's planetary attack). So yes, like Zelda pointed out he'd lose to Frieza since his feats aren't worth notice to his. Planetary feats are fodder af, and were seen in early Saiyan saga.
filler.

in the manga it stated "surface" of a planet. that's not even saiyan saga lvl

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The thing that gets me is that the Elder Kaioshin said that the man who sealed him in the Z Sword was "ridiculously strong" but also "not as strong as this Majin Boo". It was Beerus who sealed him in the sword.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually the One Punchman beat a dude who was as strong as Kid Buu in his last fight like he was nothing. He is more than capable of defeating Beerus with one punch. I doubt he would take him seriously though.

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing that gets me is that the Elder Kaioshin said that the man who sealed him in the Z Sword was "ridiculously strong" but also "not as strong as this Majin Boo". It was Beerus who sealed him in the sword.
he was not > Buu then :rolleyes:

Look at Vegeta, at that time he was < Buu but now >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Buu

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't read

Universe is completely endless and the human race will
Never ever find out in its lifetime
Hi. I'm studing space ingeneering. (Don't know how to spell it in english).

Just an advice. Don't give an opinion on a subject you literally know nothing about :)

Universe is not endless. It grows constantly that is. Read a bit of Hawking's work on worm holes. I highly reccomend it.