[Theory] How Kakashi learned the Rasengan.

Rasaengan or Chidori, which one is better and why?

• Total voters

JTjutsumaster

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Equal, That is why none of them could defeat one another, If it was Just Rasengan vs. Chidori, They would both be knocked out, Curse mark must have been more stronger than Narutos 1 tailed fox cloak...Maybe.

But what I find weird, is that Kakashi knows both Lightning and Wind. I thought he only knew Lightning Style. Otherwise How could he be able to do Rasengan?

Joegonzo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread is pretty bad. The OP is assuming way too much. For one, it never actually says when Kakashi learns the Rasengan. It is possible he copied it the 1 millions times he has seen Naruto use it. If Minato would have taught him the Rasengan at the time, he would have likely been shown using it at least once. Also, the strength of the Rasengan depends on the amount of chakra of the user. If the user has a lot of chakra, they can use a stronger rasengan. Kakashi likely uses Chidori because of it's nature manipulation and because it is HIS jutsu. It is his signature jutsu and it is about equal in strength to the rasengan. Why would he use the rasengan over his only original jutsu?

Dreadload

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm guessing Minato taught Kakashi how to do the rinnegan.
RINENGAN? RINENGAN? Where are you getting at?:flaw: Rinengan can't be taught, its a kekkei genkai. A Dojutsu. Its not for sale.
Good stuff.
Refrain yourself from spamm
ing.
Equal, That is why none of them could defeat one another, If it was Just Rasengan vs. Chidori, They would both be knocked out, Curse mark must have been more stronger than Narutos 1 tailed fox cloak...Maybe.
Here is your answer.
This thread is pretty bad. The OP is assuming way too much. For one, it never actually says when Kakashi learns the Rasengan. It is possible he copied it the 1 millions times he has seen Naruto use it.
If Minato would have taught him the Rasengan at the time, he would have likely been shown using it at least once.

Also, the strength of the Rasengan depends on the amount of chakra of the user. If the user has a lot of chakra, they can use a stronger rasengan. Kakashi likely uses Chidori because of it's nature manipulation and because it is HIS jutsu. It is his signature jutsu and it is about equal in strength to the rasengan. Why would he use the rasengan over his only original jutsu?
Read, read, read again and again until you understand.

But what I find weird, is that Kakashi knows both Lightning and Wind. I thought he only knew Lightning Style. Otherwise How could he be able to do Rasengan?
For the love of god, Rasengan is pure chakra. It has nothing to do with wind element.

Maybe this is the reason why people vote for Rasengan:
(1)Fanboism.
(2)People misunderstood what Rasengan is like the guy above thinking that Rasengan is wind natured.

This thread is pretty bad. The OP is assuming way too much. For one, it never actually says when Kakashi learns the Rasengan. It is possible he copied it the 1 millions times he has seen Naruto use it. If Minato would have taught him the Rasengan at the time, he would have likely been shown using it at least once. Also, the strength of the Rasengan depends on the amount of chakra of the user. If the user has a lot of chakra, they can use a stronger rasengan. Kakashi likely uses Chidori because of it's nature manipulation and because it is HIS jutsu. It is his signature jutsu and it is about equal in strength to the rasengan. Why would he use the rasengan over his only original jutsu?
Using shape manipulation on a jutsu does not necessarily have to give it consistency of one defined shape, Chidori is an excellent example:
You must be registered for see images
Most do not want to admit it but we all know the logical reason for why Kakashi chooses to use Chidori over the Rasengan, considering the undoubtedly benefit that Rasengan uses less chakra than Chidori.

Last edited:

Anub

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ Dreadlord can you please reply to my post in which I brought proof from the manga? Or are you just deciding to ignore that and stick to your side because you know best ?

Anub

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Is this proof that Kakashi isn't skilled enough to control the rasengan to its FULL extent, rather than him just preferring chidori because "it's stronger"? If you look through the whole chapter everything is explained.
This. And proof that Kakashi didn't choose chidori because it is stronger.

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
minato didn't use it in gaiden but he must have known it, kakashi states he only made chidori because he couldn't combine lightning into rasengan, and he made chidori sometime before gaiden when minato was already a feared jounin,

Incomplete naruto's rasengan and sasuke's chidori were equal, kakashi's lightning blade vs. RS would also be RS being better (rasenshuriken) so both 1st and 2nd levels were equal or better then chidori or L blade,

Kakashi doesn't use rasengan lvl 1 because it uses too much chakra and doesn't kill as effectivly as chidori since it can peirce through someone (kazuka, haku) but rasengan smashes them and kills them from blunt force of the spinning chakra like you see the spiral mark on the beast path pain's stomach. (or the wind version cuts their chakra system apart.)

edit: oh and yes rasengan isn't wind nature in the manga they classified it as that on the NB RP jutsu (maybe just to find a place to put it?) in the manga/show its pure chakra spinning in a ball.

Last edited:

Dreadload

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This. And proof that Kakashi didn't choose chidori because it is stronger.
I am sorry but I never thought that I would have to say this but, you do not understand English. That page actually supports my point. It proves that Kakashi can use it and Kakashi by incomplete means that he could not use elemental chakra on it to the max. It's not that he can't use it. And I am talking about the STANDAR RASENGAN. Not rasenshurike.

STANDARD RASENGAN ITSELF = INCOMPLETE.

THAT WAS WHAT HE MEANT BY INCOMPLETE. And stop avoiding the real question, back your shit up or gtfo. Read my first post, I have added some points.

Last edited:

senjuwaqas

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This whole thread is a waste of time ppl don't know what you r talking about and they put unnecessary thoughts in to it and fighting with each other for no reason what so ever if you know which is better just give a simple explanation don't just go fighting over it dudes

Anub

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am sorry but I never thought that I would have to say this but, you do not understand English. That page actually supports my point. It proves that Kakashi can use it and Kakashi by incomplete means that he could not use elemental chakra on it to the max. It's not that he can't use it. And I am talking about the STANDAR RASENGAN. Not rasenshurike.

STANDARD RASENGAN ITSELF = INCOMPLETE.

THAT WAS WHAT HE MEANT BY INCOMPLETE. And stop avoiding the real question, back your shit up or gtfo. Read my first post, I have added some points.
Hello again. We are talking about rasengan indeed. Not incomplete rasengan, just rasengan. No matter what you call it, that is still a rasengan that naruto uses when he created a tailed beast bomb. -< IT SAYS RASENGAN. So yes, RASENGAN is stronger.

Dreadload

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello again. We are talking about rasengan indeed. Not incomplete rasengan, just rasengan. No matter what you call it, that is still a rasengan that naruto uses when he created a tailed beast bomb. -< IT SAYS RASENGAN. So yes, RASENGAN is stronger.
Kakashi can't use this Rasengan, where are you getting at pal?

Anub

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi can't use this Rasengan, where are you getting at pal?
I said it before: the technique in itself doesn't matter, the wielder of the technique matters. But that wasn't enough and you wanted to compare just the techniques. Well there you have it. It says rasengan and you can clearly see how strong it is. Does it matter if only naruto can use it? No.

With rasengan(incomplete) and chidori is like comparing two swords. They both cut, so the one who's using the sword should be compared instead of the sword itself. I hope I made myself clear.

Dreadload

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I said it before: the technique in itself doesn't matter, the wielder of the technique matters. But that wasn't enough and you wanted to compare just the techniques. Well there you have it. It says rasengan and you can clearly see how strong it is. Does it matter if only naruto can use it? No.

With rasengan(incomplete) and chidori is like comparing two swords. They both cut, so the one who's using the sword should be compared instead of the sword itself. I hope I made myself clear.
Incorrect. Chidori is for piercing. Rasengan is for destruction. Chidori is a one hit kill while Rasengan is just for damaging. We have seen many who died by Chidori's hand in one shot and none died by the Rasengan. Even Madara did not. Read my previous post. Stop avoiding the facts to make your opinion sound correct.

Anub

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Incorrect. Chidori is for piercing. Rasengan is for destruction. Chidori is a one hit kill while Rasengan is just for damaging. We have seen many who died by Chidori's hand in one shot and none died by the Rasengan. Even Madara did not. Read my previous post. Stop avoiding the facts to make your opinion sound correct.
Well then I you want to put it like that, no one saw what the COMPLETE rasengan would do to a person. I guess that is stronger than chidori isn't it ? And yes, it is STILL a rasengan. It's not called anything else in that page of the manga. It says rasengan when naruto makes it. Stop avoiding the fact. I won't reply to you anymore on this thread, because you clearly are not open to debate, you just think that you're proving people wrong. bye.

Dean-Winchester

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ni need to fight
u guyz havent notiuced but naruto has been holding back when he is using the rasengan

like during the valley of the end ar arc
C2 saskue versus kyubi naruto
as it was said before naruto scrathed his head band cause he did not wanna kill saskue some light childhood friends forever shit happend .
another is
now that saskue deafted not kill danzo
during there recounter
naruto could have done the following

FRS

a quick thought
i have always thought of a way for kakashi to manifest his fahters white chakra other having it surround him like the the 4th raikages lighthing or making it into a rasegan

and this white fang mode would be his final form it would be unique only to him
before kakashi rampage mode .

Back to topic

in video games jiraya always used fire realse rasegan

in conlusion i pefer rasegan for a reason
and it requires no hand seals