DarkMarke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally think that Danzo and Madara made a deal of some kind back before the destruction of Uchiha, Madara gives Danzo his left eye (to be implanted) and Danzo brings up the idea of using Itachi to destroy the Uchiha clan to the counsellors and the third.

Since all shady parties involved seem to enjoy using other people, they could all be trying to use the events to their own end.

Example: what happened to all the dead Uchiha left over, If "someone" knew there would be alot of unused sharingans were to be lying about, what you they do with them.

So Danzo might not be Madara, Obito, tobi or Madara's brother.

Still, I don't claim to know anything, this is all predictions and theories.

Last edited:

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I personally think that Danzo and Madara made a deal of some kind back before the destruction of Uchiha, Madara gives Danzo his left eye (to be implanted) and Danzo brings up the idea of using Itachi to destroy the Uchiha clan to the counsellors and the third.

Since all shady parties involved seem to enjoy using other people, they could all be trying to use the events to their own end.

Example: what happened to all the dead Uchiha left over, If "someone" knew there would be alot of unused sharingans were to be lying about, what you they do with them.

So Danzo might not be Madara, Obito, tobi or Madara's brother.

Still, I don't claim to know anything, this is all predictions and theories.
the whole trading eye to destroy the uchiha's makes quite alot of sense... (apart from why would madara kill only uchiha?) maybe danzou was supposed to help madara take over konoha but betrayed him?

(and yes people will say... but both of them have sharingan in the right eye... but you could transfer a left eye into a right socket i would guess as they seem pretty symmetrical if u look at an eye...)

but danzou could have ordered itachi to kill the uchiha's anyway and take an eye that way... unless it was specifically for ems.