Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just want to know
For all people who still think TObi is Danzo explain this to me
How on Earth would Danzo have the Sharingan?? Thats the only real thing that backs up the obito theory(I dont believe that either)

But could someone explain

Reactions: peaceful

aVague

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol,yes, he is @dreamig @ to becomoe hokage, lol.
besides , ho can he be at the same time in different places, maybe he yses transoframtion jutsu + shadow clome justsu, ol

UnknowNinjaName

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...people live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true.Thats how they define reality. But what does it mean to be 'correct' or 'true' merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs? :hypertobi:

if you believe tobi is madara its fine cuz thats what you believe....:)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
... people live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true.That's how they define reality. But what does it mean to be 'correct' or 'true' are merely vague concepts. Their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?
Awesome. A quote by Itachi Uchiha. I can almost see Naruto achieving a spot in one of the great influences of the world. xD

sasori420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...people live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true.Thats how they define reality. But what does it mean to be 'correct' or 'true' merely vague concepts...their reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs? :hypertobi:

if you believe tobi is madara its fine cuz thats what you believe....:)
This quote is great for what Itachi was saying but this is different. Itachi said that when sasuke said there is no way that madara could be alive right? That is different than something that just cant happen, Itachi and Madara killed the entire uchiha clan and both fled somewhere else. People who have the sharingan are Sasuke, kakashi, Tobi, and Itachi(who is dead). There is no way that Danzo could have obtained it without anyone knowing.
There are 2 types of reality
1- Itachi's reality where people see the world differently and thats how they define reality
2- The reality that is 100% real all of the time, If someone dies they are dead and thats reality not a mirage

Whether Tobi is Danzo or not i want to know How would he have gotton the Sharingan?

peaceful

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just want to know
How on Earth would Danzo have the Sharingan?? Thats the only real thing that backs up the obito theory(I dont believe that either)

You make no sense whatsoever. Retype it...

bogdan971

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just want to know

Yeah! Danzo has the Sharingan!
Still I don't think tobi is danzo!

IrukaSensei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My Head Hurts Ive Been Readin Like A Million Danzou Threads Smh
Then hopefully you've heard about that folktale about Danzo.

Kato Danzo
Very little are known about the legendary ninja. It is said that Danzo was a master of illusion. For example, a historical document says that he swallowed a bull in front of more than 20 people. But another ninja was seeing it and said "never cheated, he is only riding on the bull's back," then people noticed that it was an illusion.
Today, researchers think his illusion as a type of group-hypnosis. In fact, ninja were studying psychology very well, so it was not strange that very skilled hypnotist were among them.
Historical documents say that Danzo wanted to serve to Uesugi Kenshin . But his art of illusion was so dreadful that Kenshin decided not to hire but to kill him.
Kenshin ordered him to intrude a house, and placed many guardsmen in and around the house. Danzo , however, noticed the deception, and throw his Shinobi Shouzoku (the black costume of ninja) tied with a rope over the hedge into the garden instead of himself. The guardsmen fired arrows to the dummy, then he pull back the rope. They believed that Danzo turned in the air to jump back to the hedge.
After that, he was called Tobi Kato , meaning "flying Kato ."
The story tells that a competent ninja cannot be always loved his master. He was, after all, too competent.

Seeing how Kishi bases a lot of his stories on folktales, this is VERY possible, and Danzo could easily be Tobi. Also notice that when Kakashi, shino, and them encountered Tobi that one time, their attacks went right through him---AS IF HE WASN'T THERE. :O
It all makes my head hurt though. I'm eager to find out.. :hypertobi:

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Then hopefully you've heard about that folktale about Danzo.

Kato Danzo
Very little are known about the legendary ninja. It is said that Danzo was a master of illusion. For example, a historical document says that he swallowed a bull in front of more than 20 people. But another ninja was seeing it and said "never cheated, he is only riding on the bull's back," then people noticed that it was an illusion.
Today, researchers think his illusion as a type of group-hypnosis. In fact, ninja were studying psychology very well, so it was not strange that very skilled hypnotist were among them.
Historical documents say that Danzo wanted to serve to Uesugi Kenshin . But his art of illusion was so dreadful that Kenshin decided not to hire but to kill him.
Kenshin ordered him to intrude a house, and placed many guardsmen in and around the house. Danzo , however, noticed the deception, and throw his Shinobi Shouzoku (the black costume of ninja) tied with a rope over the hedge into the garden instead of himself. The guardsmen fired arrows to the dummy, then he pull back the rope. They believed that Danzo turned in the air to jump back to the hedge.
After that, he was called Tobi Kato , meaning "flying Kato ."
The story tells that a competent ninja cannot be always loved his master. He was, after all, too competent.

Seeing how Kishi bases a lot of his stories on folktales, this is VERY possible, and Danzo could easily be Tobi. Also notice that when Kakashi, shino, and them encountered Tobi that one time, their attacks went right through him---AS IF HE WASN'T THERE. :O
It all makes my head hurt though. I'm eager to find out.. :hypertobi:

Here Did You Get FolkTale From ??

knightlord

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i believe Danzo is Tobi...why? here's why
1. Danzo has the extact same (kinda irritaded in meaning of red stripes when something is in your eye for example) eye where Tobi has it
2.Danzo has the same hair as Tobi (take a good look on his hair and of tobi and you know what i mean)
3 there is a possibility that Danzo isn't his real name but a cover name like the name Tobi..........
and i don't think that Danzo would kill Sasuke,bt warning him and show is sharingan etc.

oh well........

Last edited:

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i believe Danzo is Tobi...why? here's why
1. Danzo has the extact same (kinda irritaded in meaning of red stripes when something is in your eye for example) eye where Tobi has it
2.Danzo has the same hair as Tobi (take a good look on his hair and of tobi and you know what i mean)
3 there is a possibility that Danzo isn't his real name but a cover name like the name Tobi..........
and i don't think that Danzo would kill Sasuke,bt warning him and show is sharingan etc.

oh well........
Lmao Only Time Will Tell Lol