Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the fourth is a hell of a mile stone to beat though the flying thunder god and rasengan wern't his only jutsu he must have lots of other bad ass moves. with narutos chakara and reserves if he not only learns the fourth technques but uses the shadow clone training methoid he could surpass the fourth

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
i think if that fight really happened madara would have to "somehow" kill him fast because 4th is a genuis and throughout the battle he would be planting toattoes all over so if madara wasn't watching where he steps it's game over
ur forgetting madara was also a genius and his s/t was like there were tags in evry single spot of existence.
It was exactly the same as yondaimes just without the seals and handsigns. So its a lot better.

Tsukoshi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
ur forgetting madara was also a genius and his s/t was like there were tags in evry single spot of existence.
It was exactly the same as yondaimes just without the seals and handsigns. So its a lot better.
Actually, I still don't consider Madara's a S/T just yet.. they just said he moved at the speed of light, which doesn't exactly mean S/T.. The way I look at it is that Yondaime was probably the fastest being able to do true S/T, while Madara (and Shisui for that matter) were just so fast it seemed like S/T.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
For Me Rock Lee Is The Fastest In "Battles"..We All Know Kakashi Said When Rock Lee Opened His Gates At The Chuunin Exam Battle With Gaara..Kakashi Saw Rock Lee And Sakura Asked Kakashi What Would Happen If Rock Lee Opened All The 8 Gates..Kakashi Said Rock Lee Will Have Much More Faster Much More Stronger Than A Hokage..But He Can Die If He Do That..T_T

Shisui

Regular
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Minato and Shisui are the only ones so far have gained nicknames for their God like speed and it is quit possible Shisui used a jutsu not unlike Hiraishin no jutsu meaning although he was known as Shunshin no Shisui he moved even than that jutsu could allow but not as fast as Yondaime.......am I making sense?