Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
We all know he got his title through a jutsu. How fast was he without Hiraishin no Jutsu? Would he be faster than Gai or Lee?

Hiraishin no Jutsu

User(s): Yondaime Hokage
TNG: Ninjutsu
Range: Close, Mid, Far
Type: Supplementary

Description:
"Flight across space and time completed in a flash-like instant!!"
"Swiftness that surpasses Shunshin!"
Yondaime Hokage's jutsu, the reason for his alias "Yellow Flash"! His high-speed
movement over long distances...it is really "space-time movement".
To activate the jutsu, he needs a "jutsu-shiki" to mark the destination.
Yondaime applies a "jutsu-shiki" to weapons such as kunai in advance. It is also
possible to leave it in a touched area, and when it is engraved on an enemy's
body, it becomes a curse seal with a sentence of death!

Reactions: Magatsu Izanagi

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think misato (that was his recently discovered name right?) that he was very fast without his jutsu yes, but still he couldnt be that fast to blink from far away to suddenly his comrades.
Yup, in my opinion he was way fast than gai and lee, just like any other hokage was (cept tsunade

shaolinchad

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Madara can move at the speed of light. We don't really know anything about how fast Yondaime. And why would they want us to know that Madara can travel that fast? I think that whatever Jiraiya gave the frog for Naruto will teach him how to move that fast and reveal the other charka to control the demon fox...

Last edited:

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
27๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah but there is a plus side to yondaime's over madara's. madara has to see his opponent and he can only take out 1 at a time. yondaime can plant tattoes or projectiles in 1 million places and go through each one in a blink of an eye killing anything near it. Madara's space/time ninjutsu might be even greater but it has less effect in combat. Otherwise they would call him "Akatsuki's Black Flash"

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
27๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think if that fight really happened madara would have to "somehow" kill him fast because 4th is a genuis and throughout the battle he would be planting toattoes all over so if madara wasn't watching where he steps it's game over

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
27๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if you read manga 370 it tells of the "8 trigrams" seal and that if anything happens to jiraiya that the toad get to naruto a.s.a.p.. so that could be something big for naruto cuz the toad said "does naruto even need such a jutsu?"