Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was just checking for places to watch naruto and read manga that is reliable. Then i saw this and started watching and reading on here. Then i saw how much fun the members seemed to be having so i just figured, why not join?

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Surfing the web looking for Naruto info and this place seemed the coolest... At first I stayed in the sadows and read your post for about a month learning... Then the day came I had to put my 2 cents in... it felt so good the warmed and love I felt for my Opinion...

Much Love to all you beautiful people, which help make this a Awesome place to hang out...

:glomp::glomp::glomp::glomp::glomp::glomp::glomp::naruto::glomp::sasuke:

Lil T

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dame that was so long ago
i was new to all anime and naruto was my first one i was looking for eps that i had missed on cartoonnetwork then i found this site i didnt join right away or even bother to look at the forums untill after about 5 weeks after i found the site and whean i joind Madara, shodame and tobi where the ones to welcome me -_- now look at me lol

Daki Kibe

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aah, my old Naruto forum was banned so I was looking for a new one on Google.

I specifically typed in NARUTO FORUMS & VOILA! I found NB. This was like ... three days ago LOL