How did u join or find NB?

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=512424" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-512424">TOBI! said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> all the way back in wait like in novimber a last year<br /> EDIT: not sure exxactly when though<br /> <br /> EDIT: agian: wait i joined in like febuary last year or so (give or take a month) </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>wooh, thats pretty long, i joined in early march this year. How old is this forum anyways?</div>

Lawliet

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I found this site on google around March 2008... but honestly i didn't want to join cause i thought it was .... mhm i rather not say xD

Anyway i joined at the end of August.

^^

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After I was introduced to the fabulous world of Naruto, I scoured the Internet for spoilers on the latest manga chapter.

I joined in mid-June just so if I had an opinion on the matter, I wouldn't be too hesitated to state it.

ChidoriNagashi was the first person I've ever made contact with on NB, hence, why his name is on my location. Ever since he died, my world has changed and I vowed I'd stay on NB until my Internet gets cut off.

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had joined earlier because I wanted to talk discuss manga, but never got any time to get on the forum. Then in late August I came here and rejoined this magnificent forum.