Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very good question.

Our paw can actually repel the air around us. It can also the the reverse of this. Instead of repelling, it absorbs impact/force. Its like push and pull, when a punch comes towards you, it carries impact in the form of force or pressure. Controlling the air around the force/pressure before the land on you allows you to cushion the impact and stop it instantly no matter the size and wieght.
On a normal day, we can tank an opposing force with our palm, body but we have limits before we succumb to the force, the paw takes this to the highest level.

You'll understand this when I post the actual technique.
I think I might just have got it. Thank you
Okay

Okay, One of my clone darts towards you and begin to punch you. I want you to knead chakra into your paws and begin to intercept the punches with your paws and absorb the impacts until my clone runs out of energy.
As the clone approaches me, I ready my stance while building up chakra in my paws. As the clone attempts its first punch, I use my right arm and place it on the path of the attack while body feinting to the opposite direction. As the punch comes, I manipulate the air around the paws and slowly increase the pressure causing the punch to stop before it does any damage. As the clone attacks again, I once more get ready and using my left hand, get in the path of the punch as I increase the pressure around the paws from low to high.Thus, the punch stops before reaching me.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

Paw Paw Arts: Impact Dial (Nykyu Nykyu no Mi: Inpakuto Daiaru)
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: Varies(Depends on the rank of the absorbed technique. When the absorbed force is expunged, it can cause 60 damage if previously used to absorb A-rank, 80 damage if used to absorbed s-rank force)
Description: The user takes advantage of their paws and, upon physical contact, any impact is absorbed instantaneously. This is seen by the clan members as an invert push. The impact is stored on the paw until the user is able to catch his opponent off guard, striking them with the full power of the absorbed technique. The absorbed force can be released also as a focused blast of air pressure from the paw that aborbed it. While the paw instantenously absorb the impact, the momentum of the jutsu or technique in question stops totally and either falls as a dormant entity or deforms while proceeding no further. The user can at the same instance, release the absorbed force instead of choosing to store it for a while. Alternatively, the user can use the paw in form of a suction through reverse repel action to stop a surrounding force be it push or pull by absorbing the closely embracing kinetic energy (only if they are close to the user) like any remote force, encapsulating the user. Also after absorption, he can release the absorbed force immediately.
*The user can simultaneously perform a Paw Paw technique to add damage*
*Can only absorb techniques one rank above maximum, higher than that, the paw will take half of the damage, and will be useless for 2 turns. This means it can absorb an impact from upto S-rank jutsu, if it is normal chakra, force, energy, tangible matter/entity, earth, water, wind or elements technique related to them but can only absorb upto A-rank impact from lightning and fire or elements similar or related to them, leaving the paw useless for 2 turns.
*Can only be used once every 2 turns for normal members why Legends can use this with no turn rest except when their paw receives damage*
*Normal members can use this only 4 times, using it on an S-Rank allows only 1 additional use*
*Bartholomew legends can use it 5 times per battle, regardless of what rank is used on*

The next one allows you to use inverse repel and repel concurrently.
Using your paws, you can stop a jutsu completely by simply making contact with it through your paws. You thus absorb the force into the paws(force only). Then you can release the absorbed force back into an entity.

For example. A log of wood is sent towards me that on a normal day, I can't stop with my bare hands without geting crushed by its wieght. I can simple intercept it with my paw while focusing chakra into the paw and coat the entire hand/palm with a bubble in the shape of a paw to completely absorbed the force impact of the log. The log of wood is still there, just that it would completely halt as its momentum and kinetic energy is being absorbed. The wood would then fall down or I can send the force back into the wood so that it flies back to the sender. I can say I want to attack the opponent directly with the force then while using a freeform palm attack or a taijutsu palm attack, I can release all the force absorbed into the opponent.
After absorbing the force, say a force with 40 damage, I can decide to use repel oshi after that which has 40damage point while enhancing the repel with the absorbed force. Making the new damage be 40+40=80 damage point.

This can be used on upto S-rank non corrosive jutsu. E.g, Earth, Water, Wind etc.
However, for corrosive elements like Fire and Lightning, we can only absorb upto A-rank and below without recieving damage. Immediately we absorb the force in the case of lightning and fire, they disperse into nothingness as they loose form.

You know what to do.
Tell me several ways you are going to utilize this in battle and tell me possible combinations.
Also, ask questions.

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, this one is pretty simple.
I absorb the energy into the bubble right? That is formed around my hand in the shape of a paw?
As you said, the first thing this technique could be used is as a defensive one. It is very useful since everything can be absorbed, or atleast the momentum or the kinetic energy matter carries. So even if we have less time to react against a pretty strong technique, this one is a marvel.
Also, we can repel that absorbed K.E and add additional damage. For me, during sudden close range combat I would be using this technique the most I can. After I have absorbed the technique, I would use repel oshi to burst it down.
A possible combination would be with shadow clones.
I would create two shadow clones beforehand. As the three would approach the enemy firing a jutsu, I would absorb the impact with my paws while clone A uses a binding jutsu and clone B would support me forward (like Naruto's clone) and I would slam down releasing the force with repel oshi

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good Good.

The last technique for this level though.

Paw arts: Slapping thrust pressure cannon (Nykyujutsu: Tsuppari Pad Hō)
Type: Attack
Range: Short-mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: Bartholomew clan members first plant both their feet firmly on the ground by means of a sumo-style foot stomp. Then, throwing their palms forward multiple times, they fire a vast number of "pressure shots" at the enemy. The way they push their palms forward and the stance they take while performing this technique resemble those used commonly in sumo wrestling. Tsuppari is a thrusting open-handed strike about the upper chest and face, a technique in Sumo.
~3 times per battle
~no paw arts 2 turns after usage
~The pressure shots move extremely fast, only sharingan of 3 tomo can predict them or
any other sensoring ability.
~Because The stance is sumo-style one must remain completely still to preform this technique. Leaving him/her open to attack.
~only three tomo sharingan can predict and avoid the pressure shots.

The above requires balance and you must be quite still as the technique is quite deadly and might be op depending on how you use it.
You strike a pose like that of a sumo wrestler then you jab your paws forward continously releasing paw shaped bubble of air pressure that move at intense speed only someone with doujutsu and sensory can percieve.
Even at that, only someone with a sharingan 3tomoe reaction speed can completely/safely avoid the shots. This means you don't have to have 3T sharingan but if your reaction speed overall is equivalent to that of 3T sharingan, then you can avoid it.
The pose and balance is neccesary for you not to suffer recoil damage from the technique.
You can however use other means to achieve stillness and balance. Imagine an opponent uses and earth technique to bind your legs. With that you have the right balance and you only need to jab your hands and assault your opponent. Viola, you just used your opponents jutsu to your advantage.

You must be registered for see images

Now lets discuss about this one.

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for late reply.
I really grew a vagina after being friendzoned by a girl
---

So, with this technique, I can be able to shoot out air bubbles compressed by chakra at very high velocity towards my opponent. Understandable.
Now, being honest, there are quite some people out there who have the reaction time greater than 3T sharingan so is it useless against them? It is actually very dangerous technique to use since an opponent can easily perform an earth technique to disbalance you. Also, you can't simply use this technique as a initiator unless there is some thing else to clover it. Maybe even genjutsu that will disable the vision of opponent to see it coming. This technique thus can be used only when you have a pretty high chance of landing a hit.
I understand what you mean by "using opponent's jutsu to advantage" and also why this technique requires a proper still stance. However, when this technique leaves us venerable and we face thread from any other direction, can't we just cancel this technique? If not then why would we use something that leaves us so venerable against smarter shinobis. What possible combinations can we have?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is not useless against people with X3 tracking speed depending on how you use it. This all depends on your own creativity. An example is like you have mentioned that you distract the target beforehand.

Our stance are stillness is not something that takes long lol. The vulnerable part is not a big deal as you can decide not to do the move if you are not balance. And the balance thing happens on a whim. You plant your feet on the ground and them jab forward. See that takes no time at all. It seems you think you begin to gather balance for a whole turn. No. If your opponent reacts before even you jab forward then it timeframe break and if the react after you jab your hand forward, you already did your move and depending on your target's move, he may die or survive.

Have I left anything out?

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think this training is something that has been the most well understood by me. Thank you and no questions.
I just had thought too much about that xd