Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Ohai Priest!"

So, the Bartholomew clan originates from the Bloody Mist but is independent in itself. Kuma Bartholomew developed and perfected the Paw Paw arts which is passed down today. Not only the techniques but the traits of honor and self-confidence as well.
The clan fighting techniques are similar to Sumo wrestlers and even using the unique stomp. The paws on the hands of Bartholomew members are the source by which their clan abilities originate. Then clan ability includes the ability to repel away anything, whether be matter of fatigue, fear, external chakra sources, etc. While the technique vary in size and strength, one of the basic one includes pushing away air to create air bullets that move that very high speed and leave a mark of the paw when hit something. The clan member can also push away the air, and thus create vacuum to move with very high speeds. One of the higher ranked ability allows the members to push away external chakra, fear, fatigue from their comrades in battle. It not only pushes it away but extracts it.

"I don't think I can say anything else"

You must be registered for see images

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I show my paw imprints to Priest*

So, Pressure is the amount of force applied per unit area i.e it is equal to acceleration produced by a certain mass over unit surface area. That means, the less the area, the more the pressure applied for a constant force. Similarly for constant area, more force equals more pressure.
Pressure is observed naturally as well. We experience atmospheric pressure , hydraulic pressure almost every second of our life.

"I think this is brief enough, I can explain more though"

Now, friction is a type of force but is mostly defined as resistance between two solid surfaces, two liquid layers and such. It is because it always works opposite to direction of force naturally applied. It's technically a b!tch since it works against our direction of force applied but helpful to us in many ways. We are able to stand, run, walk due to it. When surfaces in contact move across each other, they convert the kinetic energy to thermal energy and thus when ancient people rubbed stones they created fire. Funny, eh.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"YOSHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

*I place the leaf in my right paw slowly focusing my chakra up my arm and into the contact of the leaf. As soon as the chakra comes in contact with the leaf, it pushes upwards due to the air around the paw being manipulated by my chakra*

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong. It is not chakra. It is pressured air. The paws uses our chakra to create pressured air or manipulate the surround air.

Go forth to that forest and begin to do palm strikes. Don't channel chakra through your paws yet. This is just to toughen you and your paw and increase your own physical strenght.

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Ahh I see I see U_U"

*Moving towards the edge of the forest, I notice a large banyan tree. With ambition in my eyes, I stand infront of the three in a sumo-like stance while performing palm strikes changing hands simultaneously.
Left..right..left..right

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Paw Arts: Repel (Nykyujutsu: Oshi)
type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: A simple yet effective technique to use as both an attack as well as a defense. The user will repel a solid object or technique using one or both of his paws. He repels the targeted object or technique to another location, away from the battle field. This can be done to avoid techniques or attacks or to remove hindering objects from the battle field. However, its main ability comes with the ability to call forth that object once again to a different location on the field. This can be useful to attack an unsuspecting enemy or to provide a fast defense. The object will appear in any location of the field. The main thing to consider is, however, the lack of momentum the object will carry once it appears. In this case, to be used as an attack, gravity and other forces might be necessary to exploit to give maximum effect. Techniques that are not physical or tangible in nature like fire, lightning or wind will not be able to be called forth as once they are replled and sent away, they lose their shape and disperse wherever the user might have sent them. Fire and Lightning will also damage the user upon making contact with the paws making the paws unusable for 2 turns. The size of the target is relevant and proportional to the rank within the clan being that the maximum size it can affect is up to 10 times the users mass.
Note: Calling forth the object counts as a move and the user needs to spend additional chakra
Note: Can affect techniques of one rank higher if they are tangible and physical in nature (Earth, Water, etc)
Note: While something is repelled and awaiting to be called forth, the user cannot use the technique at the risk of being unable to call forth the object
Note: Object can be called forth inbetween 5 turns after the technique was used"
Note: This technique can't be used to repel enemy ninja to desired locations, however summoning and clones can be affected as such.

The description actually looks complex but its quite easy to understand. The boulder example is just one of the numerous ways you can use repel oshi.

The basic jutsu in which our kg is based upon. Pushing, repelling. You time it perfectly and push the air around an object, a jutsu(b-rank and below), matter and send it flying back to whence it came.

For now, you take damage from repelling B-rank lighting, fire and wind(would soon update and remove wind).
However. You don't take damage from repeling c-rank and below of the said elements.

For the description in the technique. You can do 2 things with just the 1 technique. That is repel and bring it back down for your use.
Imagine someone send a B-rank earth spear towards me, and I slap it with my paw while pushing it. First I can decide to push it back towards the sender(at normal speed). Secondly I can do push different. This kind of push is not pushing back it towards the opponent but you push it into the air. It is however very fast that it vanishes from view(both you and your opponents). However the said thing or object you repeled won't stay in space forever, so you can bring it back down anytime for offensive or defensive purpose without spending another move.

Lets say I repel the earth jutsu as I said, it vanishes but I will it to come back in the fouth turn behind the opponent. It gives you the upper hand and advantage.
It might not be a jutsu. You can just bring out your kunai, katana and repel it then in any turn you wish, you can bring it back down to deflect a kunai for you or to attack.

Now I want you to decscribe to me how you'll use it in battle. Combining it and what not. Then ask me questions.

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This technique is a dual purpose one. So, the first thing you can do is block incoming projectiles and techniques.
So, this is a great defensive measure which not only still gives us the view of the enemy but also allow us to counter initiate relatively fast.
However, the major use of this technique lies in the second part; i.e bringing back the thrown projectile or technique. While we can block the attack, we can call the thrown thing back to our advantage. That means we can use it to defend or even attack. This is specially useful when attacking at the blindspot of an enemy. The repelled object can also be used to distract or use as a finishing move in conjunction with genjutsu. For me, while I use this for pushing back objects and jutsu's, I would love to cast a strong genjutsu and element combo after which I will call the repelled object- hence ensure the opponent doesn't know what's coming

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, There was a mistake in my post I want to rectify. Wind does not affect our paws as its physical and we control air itself. I forgot I've done the update already.

Alternatively, instead of repeling the object to another location, you can repel it back towards the enemy.

Any question?

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
None so far!
I also wanted to put out that point but according to my fighting style, it would be rare if I'd actual push it back directly. I like deceiving my techniques behind other techniques like genjutsu and shadow clones. Would you mind pointing out how I can repel it directly at enemy and still get a good hit ? Like using other techniques in conjunction as well?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ofcos, repelling a technique(upto A-rank for earth, wind and water jutsu) allows you to do two things in one move. That is defend and attack at the same time. This gives you the upper hand.

Though it is not as tricky as the hiding one, but its quite useful too.
You can have a clone with you, then use this while the clone use the genjutsu. Just that we people don't make use of clones this days.

Have I answered your question?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay

Okay, One of my clone darts towards you and begin to punch you. I want you to knead chakra into your paws and begin to intercept the punches with your paws and absorb the impacts until my clone runs out of energy.

Vroqrak

Legendary
Kin
216💸
Kumi
511💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't want to sound wrong on the early training sessions but I don't understand by "absorb the impacts".
Where should I absorb the impact? The clone when punches me, sends out energy and momentum. How can I store the momentum inside of my paws? And it is also not like repelling rocks or a leaf or a kunai.
I don't understand D;

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good question.

Our paw can actually repel the air around us. It can also the the reverse of this. Instead of repelling, it absorbs impact/force. Its like push and pull, when a punch comes towards you, it carries impact in the form of force or pressure. Controlling the air around the force/pressure before the land on you allows you to cushion the impact and stop it instantly no matter the size and wieght.
On a normal day, we can tank an opposing force with our palm, body but we have limits before we succumb to the force, the paw takes this to the highest level.

You'll understand this when I post the actual technique.