Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um if I am not mistaken he died in exactly the same way as Hiruzen. So by your faulty logic Hiruzen and Minato should be last. Which is ironic since you claim to use logic in your next post. I can't tell if serious or trolling.

Also Minato didn't even need to die, he chose to die and that is a fact. He could have done several things.

1.Let Kushina take the 9-tails into here as she died.
2.Seal half the 9-tails chakra into Naruto using the two four trigrams seals, and let Kushina take the other half.

But he chose to use the death reaper seal so that Naruto could see his mom in the future and because he wanted to be with his wife (which was a very selfish move on his part)
You make a big deal out of nothing.

minatoisagod

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sigh its so hard now with this new revealtion about the 1st and we can't throw it away same way we can't throw away what is said about the 3rd and fourth. The manga says the 1st but kishi says the 4th and fans say the 3rd. Man i just don't know

24 12 11 to troll

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
C imo... why do people think that because of kabuto.. hashirama is most powerful? y u no understand its a statement to keep the viewers interested and wanting to get the next chapter.... also minato was concidered strongest and he lived after hashirama

Reactions: Itachi Namikaze

MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
C imo... why do people think that because of kabuto.. hashirama is most powerful? y u no understand its a statement to keep the viewers interested and wanting to get the next chapter.... also minato was concidered strongest and he lived after hashirama
YES that is definitely true, it is done to keep us interested. Its just praise but the ppl dont get it. Pain was called unbeatable to keep us interested too lol