MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok well I want to know what you guys think about the order of the Hokages from Most to Least powerful. There are sooo many different opinions. Some say Tsunade is soo weak she shouldn't even be on here while others think she is one of the stronger ones in the manga. Some overrate Minato while some underrate him. Some hype up Hashirama while others hype Hiruzen. Either way lets see what NB thinks.

Which list is the most accurate?

A. 1. 1st Hokage
2. 4th Hokage
3. 3rd Hokage
4. 2nd Hokage
5. 5th Hokage

B. 1. 3rd Hokage
2. 4th Hokage
3. 1st Hokage
4. 2nd Hokage
5. 5th Hokage

C. 1. 4th Hokage
2. 1st Hokage
3. 3rd Hokage
4. 2nd Hokage
5. 5th Hokage

D. 1. 3rd Hokage
2. 1st Hokage
3. 4th Hokage
4. 2nd Hokage
5. 5th Hokage

E. 1. 1st Hokage
2. 3rd Hokage
3. 4th Hokage
4. 2nd Hokage
5. 5th Hokage

F. 1. 2nd Hokage
2. 5th Hokage
3. 4th Hokage
4. 1st Hokage
5. 3rd Hokage

REMEMBER this isn't who is stronger, or more feats, or on the same lvl as a ninja (so don't refer to what Kabuto said).

This is if they were in a 1v1 tournament. All Prime Power!

Click to know about 1st vs 4th 1v1

I decided to be a hardcore fanboy. But I decided to change my ways from Minato fanboyism and go only to what we know and can prove. If you can prove Minato is stronger than the 1st I wud gladly accept it but you can't.

The 1st has been called like a god, with insane feats!
The 1st can make like a village with his great chakra!
He knows many ninjutsu and has great experience!

So the 1st is stronger than Minato.

However 1v1 fighting is totally different than stronger, stronger means feats.

In "stronger" it was stated Itachi=J-man but we can easily see how in an actual 1v1 fight Itachi rapes jiraiya. Due to no defense against his MS genjutsu.

Similarly Minato cud def beat the 1st in a 1v1 from what we seen so far, doesn't mean he is stronger, better, or has better feats. Just means he is the better fighter especially 1v1.

If anyone has any knowledge in this fight about their opponent its def not the 1st. He doesn't know anything about FTG and elite ninja who knew about it and traveled with many other elite ninja were told to flee right when they see Minato becuz even if they know about it they cannot stop it. Due to Minato's intelligence and skill with it. Now imagine, the 1st does not have any idea about it! He was born generations before it! He cannot hit Minato if he spams it, and the toad jumping over attacks that uzumaki16 mentioned can be possible becuz we have not seen anything so far that the 1st can hit Minato with. AT ALL

Just becuz he is stronger doesn't mean he will win in a 1v1, thats totally different. If Kabuto said "the 1st can take anyone but SO6P in a fight" then I would believe he can somehow take Minato but from what we have seen he does not know anything about ftg so in a 1v1 his chances against Minato are very low.

Until we see more from the 1st Minato wud win in a 1v1. And you can call me a fanboy if you wud like (you would be an idiot to do so since i explained everything) but trust me if you can prove the 1st can beat Minato in a 1v1 I wud GLADLY accept it.

Also Minato fans cannot prove Minato has more feats than Hashi so it goes both ways but so far it looks like in a 1v1 Minato wud win due to FTG and things which Hashi has never heard of. Plz dont respond with bullshit, give actual facts!

Q: How is Minato greater than Hashirama?
A: Well from what we know so far, he isn't.

Q: How can the 1st beat Minato in a 1v1 fight?
A: Well from what we know so far, he can't.

So you see if this was feat wise I wud go with list E

But since in 1v1 FTG is a huge advantage so on this thread I pick list C.

Reactions: NarutoKage2

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
E lol

i'm going to refer to what kabuto said because well you can't ignore it

his power was so amazing he was considered a fairy tale, like the sage of 6 paths

thats mean it was so tremendous that no one believed it when they saw it

thats enough for me he's the strongest outside of rinnegan users and kabuto

dareak

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
D for me.

From what we've seen from Madara and heard from Tobi and Kabuto. Madara and Hashirama were extremely powerful. But we also know that the 3rd Hokage has been called God of the Shinobi, a title usually reserved for the So6P. The 3rd trained under the 1st, so I wouldn't be surprised if he were more powerful. And it wouldn't be over exaggerated because they lived in the same era.
So this is how I would rank them
1. Third
2. First
3/4. Second
3/4. Fourth
5. Fifth

MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
E lol

i'm going to refer to what kabuto said because well you can't ignore it

his power was so amazing he was considered a fairy tale, like the sage of 6 paths

thats mean it was so tremendous that no one believed it when they saw it

thats enough for me he's the strongest outside of rinnegan users and kabuto
I don't deny it. His powers were definitely beyond the others however that doesn't mean he cud beat either one in a 1v1. Its different, how is his power suppose to help him against FTG, an insane s/t ninjutsu he never heard of??

He may be the best feats wise, and then the god of shinobi but I wud say The Yellow Flash is best in a 1v1. Wouldn't you agree?

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't deny it. His powers were definitely beyond the others however that doesn't mean he cud beat either one in a 1v1. Its different, how is his power suppose to help him against FTG, an insane s/t ninjutsu he never heard of??

He may be the best feats wise, and then the god of shinobi but I wud say The Yellow Flash is best in a 1v1. Wouldn't you agree?
"his power was like a fairy tale"

that by itself should tell you no hokage can beat him

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Honestly if I were to make my own list of how a battle royale would turn out I would put it like this.

1/2. Minato/ Tobirama
3.Hashirama
4.Hiruzen
5.Tsunade

Tobirama doesn't get alot of credit but he had ST jutsu, as well as Edo Tensei, and was the best water user. Add that to the databooks saying that he was the best taijutsu fighter of his time and you have an insane skill set. He is someone who is talented in a whole bunch of different ways.

Minato's ST and sealing jutsus also are perfect for a battle against other Hokages, not to mention his speed and summons.

I can't decide between the two of them because Minato's sealing + insane speed pretty much cancels out Tobirama's edo tensei, but I don't see how the other kages will deal with it.

Viewtiful

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem is, for most of the Hokage (ESPECIALLY Tobirama), we barely know the scope of their skills sets:

-Hiruzen was 69 and his chakra had dropped dramatically according to that sensor ANBU watching, thus limiting what technique he could viably make use of.

-Hashirama was being controlled by Oro, so he wasn't actually fighting, but Orochimaru was.

-Tobirama...the same as Hashi.

-Minato: We've barely gotten to see him fight, much less actually pressured by his opponents, which we've seen him troll thus far

-Tsunade...we never get to see any of the Sannin pull out all the stops. =/ Maybe with Jiraiya, but she and Oro, nope. U_U

"his power was like a fairy tale"

that by itself should tell you no hokage can beat him
Except Kishimoto said Hiruzen could. Hiruzen was called a God for goodness sake. I could also point out that Minato had "limitless potential" and was going to surpass every ninja in history according to three very powerful shinobi, two of which were Hiruzen's own students. U_U But i don't need to, because we don't know how the match ups would work when they don't invole the 3rd.

Last edited:

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly if I were to make my own list of how a battle royale would turn out I would put it like this.

1/2. Minato/ Tobirama
3.Hashirama
4.Hiruzen
5.Tsunade

Tobirama doesn't get alot of credit but he had ST jutsu, as well as Edo Tensei, and was the best water user. Add that to the databooks saying that he was the best taijutsu fighter of his time and you have an insane skill set. He is someone who is talented in a whole bunch of different ways.

Minato's ST and sealing jutsus also are perfect for a battle against other Hokages, not to mention his speed and summons.

I can't decide between the two of them because Minato's sealing + insane speed pretty much cancels out Tobirama's edo tensei, but I don't see how the other kages will deal with it.
i would agree with this list and choose minato just because he's my favorite ;), only if the thread maker made this on tuesday haha

After what kabuto said i'm convinced that hashirama is the best hokage ever

Viewtiful

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i would agree with this list and choose minato just because he's my favorite ;), only if the thread maker made this on tuesday haha

After what kabuto said i'm convinced that hashirama is the best hokage ever
But all Kabuto said was that Hashirama's strength was regarded as a myth, just as the So6P was regarded as a myth, and that no one currently living was as strong as he was. Of course, seeing as he hasn't seen KM/BM Naruto, and whatever the current Naruto is, that may not be true. Anyway, Kabuto's statement indicated that there were shinobi of Hashi's level, with Hiruzen being the only certain one, being above him.
But I know we can all agree Hashirama was one BAMF. xd

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato=tobirama regardless how anyone may look at it, and if anything tobirama has a small egde over him.

1st Hokage is the best amongst them all, and i thought so before the last chapter.

3rd seems pretty BA as well, along with his summon I could see him being a problem for all the Hokages.