Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you all undoubtedly know, The 3 members of Team 7 are exactly following what the Sannin did...
Naruto - Frogs, Rasengan
Sasuke - Snakes, Betrays Village
Sakura - Medic-Nin, Super Strength

But if history does truly repeat itself more, then Sakura should become the Hokage, not Naruto.

What dou think?

Reactions: Rei

Mizutoki

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you all undoubtedly know, The 3 members of Team 7 are exactly following what the Sannin did...
Naruto - Frogs, Rasengan

But if history does truly repeat itself more, then Sakura should become the Hokage, not Naruto.

What dou think?
yeah if they follow the path but that means that sasuke and naruto die O_O

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's a big difference between the 3 sannins and team seven (or there will be). Jiraiya never succeed to bring back Oro and all his life he spend it looking for him, that where (I think) Naruto will succeed. Because like Jiraiya did, Naruto would surely refuse the title of hokage if he fail to bring back sasuke. He once said: I think someone who can't save their best friend isn't fit to become Hokage. What do you think, Sasuke?.

Reactions: squiremarcus

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto - Frogs, Rasengan

What dou think?
i agree with u but i think the paths will be different

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto - Frogs, Rasengan

What dou think?
I think not Cuz J-man never wanted to be hokage...... And Sasuke is leaving the village to protect it. So i think It will turn out better

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a big difference between the 3 sannins and team seven (or there will be). Jiraiya never succeed to bring back Oro and all his life he spend it looking for him, that where (I think) Naruto will succeed. Because like Jiraiya did, Naruto would surely refuse the title of hokage if he fail to bring back sasuke. He once said: I think someone who can't save their best friend isn't fit to become Hokage. What do you think, Sasuke?.
True but,:sasuke: Sasuke is not like orochimaru at all. Sasuke might be evil at the moment but unlike oro he has emotions somewhere inside of him. Jiraya failed to bring back oro because oro was pure evil, emotions less, ruthless demon but sasuke still has emotions not for naruto but atleast he cares for innocent people.
Like when sasuke, karin and the one with zabuza's sword went to one of orochimaru's prison they were attacked by people with cursed marks. Sasuke said to his team mates not to aim for their vital organs.

Sakura will never become hokage. she is too pathetic to become hokage. she is still too weak and besides, Naruto:naruto: is the destined child. He has the potential and strong will to change sasuke. (sorry sakura fans)