The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it will probably b like that...i mean that we could have guessed this...sasuke leaving to b trained by orochimaru...sakura asking tsunade to let her b her apprentice...and naruto being jiraiya's apprentice...the 3 legendary sannin trainin the next generation of sannin.

Reactions: Sai..

Sai..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you all undoubtedly know, The 3 members of Team 7 are exactly following what the Sannin did...
Naruto - Frogs, Rasengan
Sasuke - Snakes, Betrays Village
Sakura - Medic-Nin, Super Strength

But if history does truly repeat itself more, then Sakura should become the Hokage, not Naruto.

What dou think?
Yeah, well, Kakashi's already dead. (Much like the 3rd Hokage) Killed not by Sasuke though. (Orochimaru)

But, I do agree with this hypothesis. I have a feeling Naruto might end up contradicting himself and choose to follow Sasuke to the ends of the world instead of staying and rot as the Hokage. He'll never be good with critical choices anyways, seeing as how reckless he is. xD

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you all undoubtedly know, The 3 members of Team 7 are exactly following what the Sannin did...
Naruto - Frogs, Rasengan

But if history does truly repeat itself more, then Sakura should become the Hokage, not Naruto.

What dou think?
it was kind of no point in making this thread since basically everyone says the same thing that u said so...

Garfield157

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK. I haven't read any of the stupid and uneeded posts on this thread, and I just want to say this:

Thank you come again.

Mugen Ryukyu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto - Frogs, Rasengan

What dou think?
that is logical it might and it might not