sharingan17

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok in the fight between oro and hiruzen? Anyguesses who it was? And why was he afraid, hiruzen:I most stop the third coffin at all cost.
Who do u think it was.
I believe it could have been minato, but oro couldn't summon him because he was inside the death reaper, I don't believe for a second the shurikens stop the coffin. Even if so oro would havr been able to summon it again. But he couldn't that why I think it was minato but oro fail.

Kuriboh

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Re: when oro fought hiruzen?

It was minato... Oro tried to summon him but didnt know that he couldnt bring him back from the reaper death seal, hiruzen throwing the shuriken didnt do anything... If minato was there with the other two then hiruzen in his state wouldve died instantly

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
databook is flawed and overhypes characters ( hiruzen )

why cant plp see kishi is always over exaggerating characters and has contradicted hiself many times through out the series.

amaterasu is as hot as the sun,which we know its not true.

it states THEIR IS NO DEFENCE AGAINST KAMUI but we all know their are counters and defenses to it?

now to hiruzen i believe kishi didnt plan on how strong he was going to make hashirama,i meen honestly their are so much stronger characters in part 2 that should tell you kishi didnt realize he would out hype the characters in part 2 then in part 1.

how can kishi say hiruzen is the strongest when kishi has barely shown anything in the manga to prove this? their are much more details and facts in the manga that suggests that hashirama>hiruzen.

hashirama was compared to the so6p that should tell you enough.

rant over with :cool:

btw.....
FLAME JACKET ON :kagutsuchi:

Reactions: takiyacrowz