Hiruzen

gazmatic

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kabuto's edo are mostly on autopilot. they do not have FULL control. which manga are you reading? and to prove that hiruzen>hashi...

When the invasion began, Hiruzen was taken by Kazekage who revealed himself as Orochimaru and forced to battle him, as the Third's former student infiltrated the village and planned Konoha's destruction just so he could kill Hiruzen and kidnap Sasuke Uchiha. Soon after the battle began, Orochimaru reincarnates Hashirama and Tobirama, so that Hiruzen could feel the enjoyment of fighting his former masters.[10]
Hiruzen quickly resolved to kill his masters and used a very powerful fire technique that was easily countered by one of Tobirama's walls of water that was then turned into an attack that was stopped by Hiruzen's own earth wall. Hiruzen was then however caught by Hashirama's Wood Release. Even after summoning Enma to free himself from Hashirama's Wood Release, Hiruzen, in his old age was unable to defeat the two Hokage, as any damage that was done was simply regenerated. He was further inhibited by his desire to not hurt either. Orochimaru's presence also impeded Hiruzen's fight, as seeing just how monstrous his treasured student had become broke his heart. Having no other choice, Hiruzen used a combination of shadow clones and the Dead Demon Consuming Seal to seal away the souls of his former masters.[15]

the manga, anime and wiki cannot be any clearer. as to the video I posted. the real fight started around 3:45.

As he bid a heartfelt goodbye to his teachers, he turned his attention to Orochimaru. Charging at Orochimaru, and throwing aside his former pupil's Kusanagi, Hiruzen attempted to seal Orochimaru's soul as well. Sensing what Hiruzen was trying to do, Orochimaru called his Kusanagi to him, stabbing Hiruzen in the back. Despite the fatal injury, Hiruzen continued to try to remove Orochimaru's soul, unconcerned with the sword in his back, due to death being guaranteed as a result of using the Dead Demon Consuming Seal.

After an hour passed, Hiruzen came to accept that his old age coupled with the battle and his injuries had left him too weak to completely remove Orochimaru's soul. Doing what little he could, and hoping to rectify his mistake of allowing Orochimaru to escape years earlier, Hiruzen sealed Orochimaru's arms, to ensure that he would never again be able to use techniques, a fitting punishment for Orochimaru's obsession with power. As Orochimaru began to curse his former master for what he had done, Hiruzen bid Orochimaru farewell, and expressed the hope that they would meet again. Knowing that the village was saved, and seeing Orochimaru as the boy he once was, Hiruzen died with a smile on his face. When Hiruzen died it was implied that he died happy saving the village for the new generation.[16]

you have stirred the lazy in me. now all i do is copy and paste.

gazmatic

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude kabuto's edo's are diff from oro kabuto can make his edo's have complete control of their bodies.

What you are saying is not proving me to me that Hashi>hiruzen, i actually don't know what your talking about now. so this is the last I reply later dude.
a simple search on narutobase, mangareader or even the wiki will prove you wrong

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a simple search on narutobase, mangareader or even the wiki will prove you wrong
I hate people who try and tell me I am wrong without checking the manga.
You must be registered for see images

How come when he is revived he is going to attack kabuto, why? because he is in control of his body dude don't reply to me anymore.

gazmatic

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate people who try and tell me I am wrong without checking the manga.
You must be registered for see images

How come when he is revived he is going to attack kabuto, why? because he is in control of his body dude don't reply to me anymore.
i grow tired of you. i wont even make a comeback since the manga speaks for itself. the page right before that what did haku say? the page right after what did kabuto say? full control....? again. I wont speak. i will let the manga do the talking. so funny... i was about to post that very same manga but apparently you don't know how to read or you read the manga like the bible. completely disregarding what was said on the page before that AND the page after it... tsk tsk tsk. I am no manga expert but that chapter alone proves that they DON'T have full control of their bodies. Do not worry. this is my last post. if I cant reason with you with what the MANGA says, nothing I say would change anything. peace out. bless up yaself