Hiruzen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: databook is flawed and overhypes characters ( hiruzen )

Databook>everything yu just said its not flawed your kamui reason is flawed you should go read it again
sigh... not true it states their is no defence against kamui yet their is?? what does that tell you? kishi doesnt think his plan through all the way just like amatersu because it isnt as hot as the sun.

he also said tobi is madara yet who came out the coffin?

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Hiruzen is the strongest after Current Naruto, Tobi and Edo-Madara,

Do you believe hiruzen could've beaten EMS madara with the kyuubi? When he couldn't handle the kyuubi while he was with a platoon of his highest jonin and anbu...

minatoisagod

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

hahah and they always bitch about my boy minato's thread feel the burn NB lol.

still nah but i do blame kishi for this

Deadai

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I honestly don't care if he was praised for being the strongest kage the fact is he didn't show any feats to earn him that tittle just hype after hype.

Not only that there is the excuse of his age being why he was doing poorly against Orochimaru "he was to old" He was only 69 I hardly call that old look at Onoki he must be in his mid 80's n he is the most useful Kage in the battle against Madara not only the most useful but also the one doing most of the damn work!.

Hashirama>Hiruzen nuff said

Reactions: Cerox0 and -Logic-

immortal sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hiruzen is the strongest after Current Naruto, Tobi and Edo-Madara. Yeah, Hashirama was compared to the SO6P but Hiruzen beat him. Nobody killed Hiruzen, he sealed himself to won the fight.
he didnt win the fight he was getting stomped the whole time then killed himself to seal the edo and oro lived so he was the winner hiruzen lost:p

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I don't understand hiruzen fans. Hashi's feats outclass him in every way. Even hashi's hype outclasses hiruzen. All of his fans have one retort, and that's some quote that he's the best which is baseless and assuming.

Talal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I agree that the Databook is flawed but still we have no reason to disapprove this particular information. The examples you mentioned we have seen them to be not very accurate. But we have never seen Hiruzen fight Hashirama and lose. So untill proven otherwise Hiruzen > Hashirama.

Reactions: svladcjelli42

medal32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Just stop with Hiruzen

You must be registered for see images

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

sigh... not true it states their is no defence against kamui yet their is?? what does that tell you? kishi doesnt think his plan through all the way just like amatersu because it isnt as hot as the sun.

he also said tobi is madara yet who came out the coffin?
One could dodge Kamui, sure. But once it's locked on to you then you are pretty screwed, as there isn't really anything you can do.

You keep saying that Amaterasu isn't as hot as the sun even though Kishi himself says it is. If you make a statement like that, then you are going to have to prove it with facts, which you haven't.

And about him saying Tobi is Madara even though he isn't. He did that to keep Tobi an interesting character and to give other characters a reason to fear him.

Reactions: svladcjelli42

-Logic-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I honestly don't care if he was praised for being the strongest kage the fact is he didn't show any feats to earn him that tittle just hype after hype.

Not only that there is the excuse of his age being why he was doing poorly against Orochimaru "he was to old" He was only 69 I hardly call that old look at Onoki he must be in his mid 80's n he is the most useful Kage in the battle against Madara not only the most useful but also the one doing most of the damn work!.

****ing yes! That was an awesome post. +Rep for saying what I didn't have to! Awesome!

lonewolf77766

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He didnt Win the fight Oro beat Hiruzen so how could he be the Strongest after Naruto Tobi and Edo Madara people always 4get Oro won that Batle GTFOH

P's How could he be god of shinobi when Oro Beat him??
he didnt win the fight he was getting stomped the whole time then killed himself to seal the edo and oro lived so he was the winner hiruzen lost:p
How is that not a won battle? He sealed Hashirama, Tobirama and Orochimaru's arms and prevented the destruction of Konoha. Orochimaru did nothing to win the fight, except exposed Hiruzen's old age and outnumbering him in a fight.

To live, doesn't necessarily mean to win.

lonewolf77766

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Onoki was not alone while Hiruzen was alone. Numbers do matter in a fight. I doubt Onoki could last in that fight if the 4 Kages were not around. Onoki almost died fighting the Second Mizukage.

LoL!!! Ts youre faileD, FYI Oro Rulez
He failed to kill Hiruzen and destroy Konoha.

Senju Sei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

hiruzen overated
extremly overated
by the way new pcs 4 road 2 ninja