The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dont hiruzen fanboys understand the word ''CHANGE''??? Kishi changed narutos strongest hokage/shinobi 2 eva exist(apart 4rm so6p) from hiruzen to hashi. Just live with it, we're in shippuden, not part 1 so u outta believe shippuden, not a stupidly weak chuunin called iruka.
Dude it's not even about change, hashi was always the strongest in kishi's mind. Kishi did not want to reveal god like strength in part one, he made us believe hiruzen is as good as it get's which is why he had his fodders praise him. At the end of part 1 kishi gives us a sign that shit is about to get real with the first and madara statues.

In part 2 as the characters become older he reveals more of the real deal god like powers. Madara and hashi are on landscape changing abilities. An example of god like powers kishi revealed is nagato now because of him konoha need re drawing. Something kishi did not want to reveal in part 1.

LegendaryAce

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sigh, and the hashirama fanboys think Hashirama> Edo madara,

Oh my
I think they are using the hiruzen fanboy excuse "its in the manga kishi said so whatever kishi says is law - kishi said it through madara" ..ofcourse i really dont believe that at all but ey just wait for hte new manga

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they are using the hiruzen fanboy excuse "its in the manga kishi said so whatever kishi says is law - kishi said it through madara" ..ofcourse i really dont believe that at all but ey just wait for hte new manga
I never said for a second Hashi>hiruzen because of that I think those are hashi fan boys. I am not a fan boy I just know who is obviously stronger out of hiruzen and hashi.

Anyway I hate the fact that 2 days ago hiruzen fans were saying kishi said hiruzen is the strongest its in the manga and data book what kishi says goes.

I proved them all wrong and told them he was "called"

Then they realised their stupidity and changed it to hiruzen beat the first and the second. I proved the idiots wrong by saying he needed RDS because he had no chance of winning.

So after realising this stupidity they changed to bashing dumb hashi fanboys who say stuff like hashi>Edo madara and are trying to class every one who supports hashi like this.

I have never met fan boys so stupid. Good day:)

Last edited:

DeViliShChild

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said for a second Hashi>hiruzen I think those are hashi fan boys. I am not a fan boy I just know who is obviously stronger out of hiruzen and hashi.

Anyway I hate the fact that 2 days ago hiruzen fans were saying kishi said hiruzen is the strongest its in the manga and data book what kishi says goes.

I proved them all wrong and told them he was "called"

Then they realised their stupidity and changed it to hiruzen beat the first and the second. I proved the idiots wrong by saying he needed RDS because he had no chance of winning.

So after realising this stupidity they changed to bashing dumb hashi fanboys who say stuff like hashi>Edo madara and are trying to class every one who supports hashi like this.

I have never met fan boys so stupid. Good day:)

Obama was CALLED the president of the United states, but he really wasn't. Just because people CALLED him that doesn't mean he's the president...

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obama was CALLED the president of the United states, but he really wasn't. Just because people CALLED him that doesn't mean he's the president...
You are comparing real life to a fiction a manga gtfo of my face please. Let me use a manga example you idiotic hiruzen fan, neji was called the strongest genin by a tenten (a fodder) she said he can't be beat. Moment's later he was defeated.

Another dumb hiruzen fan.

DeViliShChild

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are comparing real life to a fiction a manga gtfo of my face please. Let me use a manga example you idiotic hiruzen fan, neji was called the strongest genin by a tenten (a fodder) she said he can't be beat. Moment's later he was defeated.

Another dumb hiruzen fan.

Insulting will get you nowhere. If anything it lessens your "facts"
So your saying a genin is as smart as anbu and databooks?
besides that's her FRIEND and teammate of course shes going to say he's invincible because shes never seen him beaten. You really think neji (when tenten said that) could beat Gai, or that for one second thought he could? obviously not, and your taking the quote wayy out of context. She thought he was the strongest genin, he wasn't simple.

LegendaryAce

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a scan saying hashirama was called the strongest shinobi. ijs without saying of his era ..its the same as hiruzen he was strongest of his era.

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Insulting will get you nowhere. If anything it lessens your "facts"
So your saying a genin is as smart as anbu and databooks?
besides that's her FRIEND and teammate of course shes going to say he's invincible because shes never seen him beaten. You really think neji (when tenten said that) could beat Gai, or that for one second thought he could? obviously not, and your taking the quote wayy out of context. She thought he was the strongest genin, he wasn't simple.
Me insultin you does not lessen my facts dumb things like that is why I insult hiruzen fans. She said no genin could beat him, she did not say anyone. What did the anbu guy say show me a scan. But an anbu person would not have seen hashi in his prime anyway or madara. They would not know of there landscape changing abilities, but we DO! we read the manga we have seen madara. Read my reply to someone below aswell.

There is a scan saying hashirama was called the strongest shinobi. ijs without saying of his era ..its the same as hiruzen he was strongest of his era.
You are so right and I do not use that in my arguments. Please when replying to me reply to what I say. I get my opionins about hashi from what madara can do (they are on same level) and what madara says. Also kabuto saying people called his strength a myth which is what they called the so6p strength. That's why I say he is the strongest, reply to that.

naruTOBoI007

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry but manga showed that Hiruzen withstood and sealed both kages and made Oro retreat before dying so clearly he the winner. Though I still believe the 1st was stronger he was still sealed by the "god of shinobi". I believe Hiruzen wasn't known for his raw power but rather his intellect in how to deal with situations like the Edo Tensei and how to counter the 1st and 2nd.

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry but manga showed that Hiruzen withstood and sealed both kages and made Oro retreat before dying so clearly he the winner. Though I still believe the 1st was stronger he was still sealed by the "god of shinobi". I believe Hiruzen wasn't known for his raw power but rather his intellect in how to deal with situations like the Edo Tensei and how to counter the 1st and 2nd.
True but the point of this argument is Hashi>hiruzen and because you agree there is no point of me replying to you.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Hiruzen is the strongest after Current Naruto, Tobi and Edo-Madara,

He didnt Win the fight Oro beat Hiruzen so how could he be the Strongest after Naruto Tobi and Edo Madara people always 4get Oro won that Batle GTFOH

P's How could he be god of shinobi when Oro Beat him??
Oro didnt beat hiruzen, hiruzen accomplished his mission,which was protecting his village & Oro failed his, which was to destroy the leaf, Oro left or retreated which is the same as defeat.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True but the point of this argument is Hashi>hiruzen and because you agree there is no point of me replying to you.
I disagree Hashi>Hiruzen, hiruzen destroyed both Hashirama & Tobirama's bodies before he used RDS, b/c of edo tensei they regenerated. Doesnt this mean w/o edo tensei they would've died?, ppl overlook this blatant manga feat where hiruzen defeats the two Hokage brothers SINGLE HANDED!! well Enma helped but he is really a tool that hiruzen used for battle & tools are only as strong as the wielder.

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Hiruzen is the strongest after Current Naruto, Tobi and Edo-Madara,

Oro didnt beat hiruzen, hiruzen accomplished his mission,which was protecting his village & Oro failed his, which was to destroy the leaf, Oro left or retreated which is the same as defeat.
And hiruzen ended up dead doing the only thing possible to stop win this battle and use RDS. There is no way hiruzen would of won without giving up his life. So he didn't win this battle, if he would of killed oro he still wouldn't of won the battle because he had to give up his life. Winning would be defeating hashi tobi and oro and surviving but lets be real this would never happen.

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree Hashi>Hiruzen, hiruzen destroyed both Hashirama & Tobirama's bodies before he used RDS, b/c of edo tensei they regenerated. Doesnt this mean w/o edo tensei they would've died?, ppl overlook this blatant manga feat where hiruzen defeats the two Hokage brothers SINGLE HANDED!! well Enma helped but he is really a tool that hiruzen used for battle & tools are only as strong as the wielder.
Nice comeback, but they were mindless/killing machines oro took away there minds and personalties. If they were in control of their bodies they wouldn't of even let this happen. Good point tho