Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Kishimoto wrote it himself: Hashirama > Hiruzen

a>b>c logic is invalid in Naruto

I've said it before, does it mean that Guy>any Akatsuki member not named Itachi, Nagato, or Tobi because he beat Kisame? Does it mean that 3 tomoe Sasuke>Kage Gaara because Gaara was beaten by Deidara who was beaten by 3 tomoe Sasuke? Of course not, it's called a "bad matchup". It's the same thing with Hiruzen and Hashirama, Hiruzen>Hashirama because Hiruzen has the luxury of having full knowledge of Hashirama while Hashirama wouldn't know everything about Hiruzen. Therefore Hiruzen knows how to exploit every weakness of Hashirama's techs, Hashirama cannot do this to Hiruzen

Therefore in the situation we have in the manga Hiruzen>Hashirama

I Am Pein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

May i introduce to you this page:

Kishimoto says it himself, the only person who could stop Madara is Hashirama. He didn't say Hiruzen right? Hashirama was the only force. He probably made a mistake at the beginning saying that Hiruzen was the greatest. I mean if Hiruzen was supposed to be the strongest, then the time periods and everything would be mixed up. Thats why Hashirama was supposed to be the best in my opinion. Case closed.:cool:
.....no, thats not kishi saying it, its kishi "WRIGHTING" a script that happened to have madara saying that he is the only one, i also believe he wrote oro say that sasuke could never in his life kill him.......well how did that work out. its called hype and kishi is very good at it and you should learnt the difference from a authers note and a manga script

Talal

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

An individual's personality can change, for example I can become a bad guy in the future.

But my dead grandfather for example can't surpass me all of a sudden, it just doesn't make sense.

LegendaryAce

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-Mhhhhh- Wait for an interview with kishi or flashback need stop posting about the 2 guys both dead tenten wins

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-Mhhhhh- Wait for an interview with kishi or flashback need stop posting about the 2 guys both dead tenten wins
Yesterday hiruzen fans were telling me orochimaru, kabuto and kishi said he was the strongest, I proved them all wrong and revealed only fodders said this. Haha the look on their faces.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

madara just feared his mokuton, he never experienced hiruzen + enma, i have yet to see a summoning greater than monkey king enma, who use to spar against the sannin. but yeah obviously that's weak.... Sarcasm... I say there is still not enough evidence to prove which is greater, it is still based on speculation, and weak manga passages twisted to however the thread creator wants it to be. You are actually basing hashirama's strength by what madara said once again, not kishi himself... so again twisting things to your liking. Once we get kishi himself to restate who is the strongest and why, than that will be the answer. So let's not false advertise, especially on a topic that has been beat to death numerous times.

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

madara just feared his mokuton, he never experienced hiruzen + enma, i have yet to see a summoning greater than monkey king enma, who use to spar against the sannin. but yeah obviously that's weak.... Sarcasm... I say there is still not enough evidence to prove which is greater, it is still based on speculation, and weak manga passages twisted to however the thread creator wants it to be. You are actually basing hashirama's strength by what madara said once again, not kishi himself... so again twisting things to your liking. Once we get kishi himself to restate who is the strongest and why, than that will be the answer. So let's not false advertise, especially on a topic that has been beat to death numerous times.
Yh well madara has shown landscape changing abilities him and hashi are around the same level :shrug: what else do we need. And tbh if kishi ever does a flash back for hashi he will never mention hiruzen because when it comes to god like strength he is irrelevant so let's just use are brains

Last edited:

WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Another thread about the same thing. Why is the Harashima and Hiruzen hype, so large? Hiruzen might of beaten Harashima going easy on him.

lilshell43

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What about the 3rd fighting 1st and 2nd from Orochimaru? The edo tensei may not of been at Kabuto's level, but the Third wasn't at his fullest potential. What about that fight huh?

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What about the 3rd fighting 1st and 2nd from Orochimaru? The edo tensei may not of been at Kabuto's level, but the Third wasn't at his fullest potential. What about that fight huh?
I am sorry did he win this battle or realise he could not win and use RDS. Thank you.

Sephy100

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

People are still making these threads??!! Let me end it right now: They're both equal. Each exist in a different time period and each did something or had a special quality which made them be at the top. Hashirama was called the best shinobi of all time, though we know it's really only for his generation, while Hiruzen was called God of the Shinobi for his generation. They're equal. Sorry to ruin your thread bro.

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

People are still making these threads??!! Let me end it right now: They're both equal. Each exist in a different time period and each did something or had a special quality which made them be at the top. Hashirama was called the best shinobi of all time, though we know it's really only for his generation, while Hiruzen was called God of the Shinobi for his generation. They're equal. Sorry to ruin your thread bro.
No hashi is stronger then hiruzen the only one who will pass hashi is naruto.

irukaumino26

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Madara > 5 Kages
Madara STATES Himself = Hashirama

Hiruzen PRIME < Oonoki, Tsunade, Mei, A, Gaara
I don't think even Hiruzen himself could take on all 5!

Even while Madara is whoopin ALL 5 kages ass, he STILL states (WITH THE RINNEGAN), that Hashirama is the ONLY one who can stop him! C'mon now!

Anyone really think Hiruzen Prime would take down this Madara?

Hashirama > Hiruzen

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Madara > 5 Kages
Madara STATES Himself = Hashirama

Hiruzen PRIME < Oonoki, Tsunade, Mei, A, Gaara
I don't think even Hiruzen himself could take on all 5!

Even while Madara is whoopin ALL 5 kages ass, he STILL states (WITH THE RINNEGAN), that Hashirama is the ONLY one who can stop him! C'mon now!

Anyone really think Hiruzen Prime would take down this Madara?

Hashirama > Hiruzen
Hiruzen fans will never understand

SailorMoonLover

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

May i introduce to you this page:

Kishimoto says it himself, the only person who could stop Madara is Hashirama. He didn't say Hiruzen right? Hashirama was the only force. He probably made a mistake at the beginning saying that Hiruzen was the greatest. I mean if Hiruzen was supposed to be the strongest, then the time periods and everything would be mixed up. Thats why Hashirama was supposed to be the best in my opinion. Case closed.:cool:
So please explain this to me Hiruzen for the win xd
You must be registered for see images

The Hidden Shinobi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So please explain this to me Hiruzen for the win xd
You must be registered for see images
You call giving up your life to use RDS winning? If he could bloody win he would seal them can kill oro and save the day. He had no chance of winning RDS was his only way of saving the village. Because HE COULD NOW WIN.

SailorMoonLover

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You call giving up your life to use RDS winning? If he could bloody win he would seal them can kill oro and save the day. He had no chance of winning RDS was his only way of saving the village. Because HE COULD NOW WIN.
Yeah because 2 edo kages with unlimited stamina and regenartion plus a sannin with a youth body is fair game against a old age weaken man gtfo you mad hiruzen for the win :rofl:

FizzyDrink

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah because 2 edo kages with unlimited stamina and regenartion plus a sannin with a youth body is fair game against a old age weaken man gtfo you mad hiruzen for the win :rofl:
WRONG. Orochimaru clearly did not know the full extent of either of their powers, and with full control, they could only do what he knows they could do. Also, if you didn't realize, in Bringer of Darkness, they could have killed Hiruzen countless times. The real fight ended there, or maybe even far earlier.