Hiruzen vs MS Sasuke

Who wins?

• Sasuke's hatred is bigger than the geezer

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • The Professor will bring him back to the Academy.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Too close to call

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

NSUNSR

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is Susanoo weapons bar Perfect Susanoo even close to Diamond???? SUsanoo weapons are mere chakra; The arrow couldn't even breach concrete, and barely went through standard rock. But some how it can destroy enma? Enma never said Kusanagi could cut him, and he literally clashed with Kusanagi multiple times, to think Susanoo weapons (outside madara) would even make him laugh is beyond ridiculous!

Enma can also clone himself (each shadow clone have an enma staff or multiple enma's) and instantly transform in and out. Please do not Underestimate The Monkey king!
Amaterasu one shots Enma and makes it go poof, just like it did to Cerberus, who tanked Kurama chakra enchanced FRS.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When did I ever say the Susano arrows which were used in EMS are the arrows used her? The only thing I mentioned was that Sasuke's Susano arrow initiation speed is no different than it is in EMS, and even if it is, it is so slight that it holds no relevance. More chakra makes the Susano bigger, slowing it down, whereas the strength brings the speed back up. So there would be a negligible difference in Sasuke's arrow speed.

No, the only thing here is Sasuke's ability to push back an arrow against a Susano string. It should have no difference between MS and EMS. I don't see where you're going with this lmao, you're done with what? Because the only thing you've done is make yourself look more incompetent at this point.
Red: So since his susanoo got bigger it got slower even though its mobil and the latter never moved???? lmmfao

So basically you're saying EMS and MS abilities are equal? And yes even a split second Matters. In your head you believe the arrow is the end all be all of fastest things to move in the manga i can see. lmmfao I'ma just quit wasting my time, as I already Proved Enma can spawn instantly, yet you think The arrow magically hits as soon as it fires and no one can react to it unless they are god speed apparently.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A tricky fight

Its one of those where either can win, quite easily, but both have a good chance.
If Sasuke brings out his MS powers, particularly the Black Flames, then he can quickly win. However, if Hiruzen brings out the Monkey King, then he walls everything and either outlasts or directly crushes Sasuke.

An easy win, but I'm not sure for who. I give it to Sasuke because his win cards come out quicker.

Nidaime Suiton

Regular
Kin
424💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MS Sasuke wins, because Old Hiruzen can't avoid Amatarasu and don't have any counter against Susano. + MS Sasuke is a teenager ( 16 years old), physically in his prime, while Hiruzen is 68 years old (would be 71 years old in Shippuden), it would be even worse than what Danzo did against Sasuke. At least Danzo had Hashirama's cells and Izanagi, while Hiruzen don't have any hax ability.

You must be registered for see images

However, Edo Hiruzen wins, because he is immortal, so Amaterasu or Susano wouldn't be a problem to him, his body can regenerate itself, and MS Sasuke doesn't have any sceal jutsu to stop Edo Hiruzen. And we have seen how it was long and difficult to MS Sasuke to kill Danzo because of his Izanagi spamming, now imagine an Edo Tensei zombie who regenerate itself endlessly with no sceal jutsu to stop it.

Last edited:

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MS Sasuke wins, because Old Hiruzen can't avoid Amatarasu and don't have any counter against Susano. + MS Sasuke is a teenager ( 16 years old), physically in his prime, while Hiruzen is 68 years old (would be 71 years old in Shippuden), it would be even worse than what Danzo did against Sasuke. At least Danzo had Hashirama's cells and Izanagi, while Hiruzen don't have any hax ability.
Clone feints?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen lacks of chakra to make too much clones.

Prime Hiruzen would beat MS Sasuke for sure, but old Hiruzen it's another story.
He doesn't have to use expensive clones, just to waste a few shots of MS powers.

Even if he did, his clones themselves can make clones of themselves. In between all the feinting, either Hiruzen or one of his clones can land a clean hit.