Hiruzen vs MS Sasuke

Who wins?

• Sasuke's hatred is bigger than the geezer

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • The Professor will bring him back to the Academy.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Too close to call

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Lariatoo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is basically: What if it was Hiruzen instead of Danzo on that bridge?

Distance: 50 Meyers

State of mind: Sasuke is bloodlusted (as he was against Danzo) and Hiruzen is calm but with intent to kill

Hiruzen will have his edo feats and Jiraiya's chakra reserves (since we can't say for sure how big they were at his prime)

Who wins?

Reactions: gabe07j

NSUNSR

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke wins. Hiruzen can't react to Sasuke's attacks. Not to Amaterasu, neither to Yasaka Magatama, nor to Susanoo Arrow.

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen is more capable of taking this as much as Danzo, in his own way. Apparently this guy can sense chakra, as we witness he attempt when sensing Kaguya location. So he will be countering MS chakra built for that. But to summarize:

- Shadow Clones can be use to block and sacrifice use of Amaterasu.
- Enma cage can be use to block/change the trajectory of Susanoo arrow
- Genjutsu is countered by partner method.
- Katon can be copied by "Monkey perception" whatchamacallit (like he did against Zetsu)
- Raiton can be use to = or > Sasuke's base on his Raiton mastery.

- Multiple clone Raiton stream is busting that Susanoo along with Sasuke. Or Suiton stream concussive damage (which is what Suiton damage output is base on) could knock out Sasukes Susanoo for

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen is more capable of taking this as much as Danzo, in his own way. Apparently this guy can sense chakra, as we witness he attempt when sensing Kaguya location. So he will be countering MS chakra built for that. But to summarize:

- Katon can be copied by "Monkey perception" whatchamacallit (like he did against Zetsu)

- Multiple clone Raiton stream is busting that Susanoo along with Sasuke. Or Suiton stream concussive damage (which is what Suiton damage output is base on) could knock out Sasukes Susanoo for
That was senjutsu powered Suiton that Kabuto used though. Hiruzens Suiton is of a much larger scale than that but I don't think larger=more power because Senjutsu really amps the potency of techniques drastically.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hiruzen can't make many shadow clones his max is about 5 or 4... Enma get plowed through seeing as he couldn't even handle getting hit by Orochimaru's blade plus Sasuke can shoot multiple arrows and he can spread enton on the tips of them via manipulation... Ration isn't hurting Sasuke as shown with Darui water ration combo had 0 effect on him...

So is Sasuke just going to sit there and watch clones shoot ration and water at him? The bridge isn't big enough so they'll be in striking range of Susanoo or simply get Amaterasu'ed are plowed down via Susanoo arrow....

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I got time to only reply once

That was senjutsu powered Suiton that Kabuto used though. Hiruzens Suiton is of a much larger scale than that but I don't think larger=more power because Senjutsu really amps the potency of techniques drastically.
It doesn't have to be more powerful then the small Senjutsu one. It can be as equal.

Hiruzen can't make many shadow clones his max is about 5 or 4...

Even though thats not how shadow clones work via specific capability, so what ? Less means more quality on the clone.

Enma get plowed through seeing as he couldn't even handle getting hit by Orochimaru's blade
No it isn't. Your only clinging on a statement that Enma thought he was going to have problems with. BY feats it was never scratched, chipped, or take any damage for him to not being able to fight anymore. In fact he over powered the blade. So nothing is supporting you to think Enma is getting plowed here.

plus Sasuke can shoot multiple arrows and he can spread enton on the tips of them via manipulation...
Nothing changes here Enma's cage, when arrows hit, will change the trajectory of the attack, protecting Hiruzen. Only the clones of Enma, which is how the cage is built, will take damage of Enton.

Ration isn't hurting Sasuke as shown with Darui water ration combo had 0 effect on him...
Never said anything of mixing Raiton and Suiton. I said he will use them separately. Separately the water pressure of Hiruzen's Suiton should replicate what Kabuto did to Sasuke's Rib cage. So multiple of them will be supported with higher levels.

Raiton works much like Kakuzu's. Hiruzen is bigger and stronger then Kakuzu's which = against Kakashi Raikiri. Multiple of this will get the job done.

So is Sasuke just going to sit there and watch clones shoot ration and water at him? The bridge isn't big enough so they'll be in striking range of Susanoo or simply get Amaterasu'ed are plowed down via Susanoo arrow....
Um yes, Sasuke is going to sit there and watch them as Sasuke fighting style revolves around that when it comes to Susanoo, doing the works.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I got time to only reply once
Even though thats not how shadow clones work via specific capability, so what ? Less means more quality on the clone.

No it isn't. Your only clinging on a statement that Enma thought he was going to have problems with. BY feats it was never scratched, chipped, or take any damage for him to not being able to fight anymore. In fact he over powered the blade. So nothing is supporting you to think Enma is getting plowed here.
No with only 5clones Sasuke easily gets rid of them no sweat... Enma himself admitted this and your going to disclaim it?.( ). Chopped that would mean Enma would be losing limbs did you forget he was the blade? Susanoo arrow>Kusangi blade in terms of everything...

Nothing changes here Enma's cage, when arrows hit, will change the trajectory of the attack, protecting Hiruzen. Only the clones of Enma, which is how the cage is built, will take damage of Enton.

Never said anything of mixing Raiton and Suiton. I said he will use them separately. Separately the water pressure of Hiruzen's Suiton should replicate what Kabuto did to Sasuke's Rib cage. So multiple of them will be supported with higher levels.
Enma's cage gets wrecked and the set on fire via Amaterasu/Enton = GG Enma... Never said they would mix either not sure how you got that...Susanoo rib-cage was flushed away there are multiple openings inside of it.( ). Water isn't flushing this away.( ). Not going to happen Susanoo swings it sword a kills the Hiruzen clones or shoots arrows either way suffice...

Raiton works much like Kakuzu's. Hiruzen is bigger and stronger then Kakuzu's which = against Kakashi Raikiri. Multiple of this will get the job done.

Um yes, Sasuke is going to sit there and watch them as Sasuke fighting style revolves around that when it comes to Susanoo, doing the works.
Sasuke tanks that with ease... Your arguments all fall flat because you just think people will sit back and let themselves get wrecked...

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No with only 5clones Sasuke easily gets rid of them no sweat...

Um no, each clone has perfectly quality in them. Hiruzen's clones have superior durability then any shadow clone user, bar Ridouku Naruto. As we have witness it taken planting of death blows and refuses to go down until they finish their task.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

He will literally have to kill them like they were Hiruzen themselves.

Hiruzen out plays him with clones and base on your premise you having Sasuke kill with Sussanoo (2 shots) + Ama (1). Once that happens, base on what happen [ ] and what Obito explained, Hiruzen can takes him out.

Enma himself admitted this and your going to disclaim it?.( ).
No, I didn't disclaim s***. I literally brought it up for a reason. If your going to completely ignore the whole point here then Im going to end up ignoring your post again.

Chopped that would mean Enma would be losing limbs did you forget he was the blade? Susanoo arrow>Kusangi blade in terms of everything...
Um no Enma doesn't need to reveal no limbs as he will just need to be in staff form. Staying in staff form would have = Adamantine, something Susanoo arrow has no feats of even chipping.

Enma's cage gets wrecked and the set on fire via Amaterasu/Enton = GG Enma...

Right since Sasuke some how knows which is the real Enma out of the clones plus Hiruzen.

Never said they would mix either not sure how you got that...
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt of thats what you meant. As no idiot will make a statement of that kind of claim. You mean to tell me that Sasuke cannot be penetrated by lightening? If so this will basically be strike 2 of me wasting my time with you.

Susanoo rib-cage was flushed away there are multiple openings inside of it.( ). Water isn't flushing this away.( ). Not going to happen Susanoo swings it sword a kills the Hiruzen clones or shoots arrows either way suffice...
How ever you want to interpret it, if 1 Suiton can flush away Susanoo ribcage, due to openings, them multiple of Suiton is going to end up doing this to higher levels.

@Bold: Not only will Enma staff block a swing from a sword, but this part of the premise (or all of my premise) never stated of Hiruzen even being near Sasuke.

Sasuke tanks that with ease... Your arguments all fall flat because you just think people will sit back and let themselves get wrecked...
Um no you gave no reasons of Sasuke is tanking multiple Raiton streams, base on the level the raiton will be. And no my argument isn't base on him siting back as I wouldn't be countering Sasuke's moves in this thread. Non of what your saying makes sense here and completely ignoring my points.

Last edited: