Hiruzen vs MS Sasuke

Who wins?

• Sasuke's hatred is bigger than the geezer

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • The Professor will bring him back to the Academy.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Too close to call

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Um no, each clone has perfectly quality in them. Hiruzen's clones have superior durability then any shadow clone user, bar Ridouku Naruto. As we have witness it taken planting of death blows and refuses to go down until they finish their task.

You must be registered for see images

He will literally have to kill them like they were Hiruzen themselves.
Are you stupid? Slow? Or simple minded? I was talking about them as in numbers never said it like there going down super easy because he divided his chakra there you go again adding counter post to things i didn't even say... Chidori covered blade chops through them effortlessly...

Hiruzen out plays him with clones and base on your premise you having Sasuke kill with Sussanoo (2 shots) + Ama (1). Once that happens, base on what happen [ ] and what Obito explained, Hiruzen can takes him out.

No, I didn't disclaim s***. I literally brought it up for a reason. If your going to completely ignore the whole point here then Im going to end up ignoring your post again.
That is just one of his many options Sasuke has here... He could easily run around blitzing them with a Susanoo rib cage and a ration covered blade...

Um no Enma doesn't need to reveal no limbs as he will just need to be in staff form. Staying in staff form would have = Adamantine, something Susanoo arrow has no feats of even chipping.

Right since Sasuke some how knows which is the real Enma out of the clones plus Hiruzen.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt of thats what you meant. As no idiot will make a statement of that kind of claim. You mean to tell me that Sasuke cannot be penetrated by lightening? If so this will basically be strike 2 of me wasting my time with you.
So i ask you again are you dumb stupid or simply minded? I never said anything about him revealing his limbs you clearly don't read arguments you skim through them... Raition covered blade or a Susanoo blade both>Kunsangi blade in terms of cutting force... Enma admitted he couldn't take multiple blows from Kusanagi blade so he isn't tanking one from Susanoo... Doesn't need to Hiruzen is to slow to counter Sasuke in Cqc plus once he gets close Susanoo rib cage hand stanches him up and give him the Danzo treatment...

How ever you want to interpret it, if 1 Suiton can flush away Susanoo ribcage, due to openings, them multiple of Suiton is going to end up doing this to higher levels.

@Bold: Not only will Enma staff block a swing from a sword, but this part of the premise (or all of my premise) never stated of Hiruzen even being near Sasuke.

Um no you gave no reasons of Sasuke is tanking multiple Raiton streams, base on the level the raiton will be. And no my argument isn't base on him siting back as I wouldn't be countering Sasuke's moves in this thread. Non of what your saying makes sense here and completely ignoring my points.
Silly little Ej... That logic is flawed this version of Susanoo doesn't have openings.( ). Enma durability is piss poor compared to a Susanoo sword Kusangi blade alone can scare Enma from a Kenjutsu battle ration covered blade or Susanoo blades kills Enma... Hiruzen tries to strike from these great Distances Sasuke dodges... Then take flight on His hawk and get Kirin ready seeing as the battlefield will be covered in Amaterasu and multiple elements which helps the process(Raition and basic Katons)...

Brother Numpsay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you stupid? Slow? Or simple minded? I was talking about them as in numbers never said it like there going down super easy because he divided his chakra there you go again adding counter post to things i didn't even say... Chidori covered blade chops through them effortlessly...
@Bold: Lol then ok so this quote you made didn't mean they go down super easy.

No with only 5clones Sasuke easily gets rid of them no sweat...
It just means he gets rid of them with no sweat, Lol.

@Underline: Good thing Hiruzen and clones knows Raiton and Futon.

That is just one of his many options Sasuke has here... He could easily run around blitzing them with a Susanoo rib cage and a ration covered blade...
Um no, never in the series can you blitz with Susanoo on. Dont start these claims again. Raiton gets counter with Futon or = Raiton clash.

So i ask you again are you dumb stupid or simply minded? I never said anything about him revealing his limbs you clearly don't read arguments you skim through them...

Um, no just got dumb trying to read what you saying here. What the hell does this suppose to mean

"Chopped that would mean Enma would be losing limbs did you forget he was the blade?"

Raition covered blade or a Susanoo blade both>Kunsangi blade in terms of cutting force...
Based on nothing to support your claim.

Enma admitted he couldn't take multiple blows from Kusanagi blade so he isn't tanking one from Susanoo...
Make a statement that Enma never said to back up your claim. Not surprise. Enma saying "The blade of Kusanagi is gonna be sore" somehow = Admitting he couldn't take multiple blows from it.

Doesn't need to Hiruzen is to slow to counter Sasuke in Cqc plus once he gets close Susanoo rib cage hand stanches him up and give him the Danzo treatment...
The same Sasuke who admitted he can't beat Orochimaru during his Hebi times, who got out blitz by Hiruzen. But somehow he is too slow in CQC.

Silly little Ej... That logic is flawed this version of Susanoo doesn't have openings.( ). Enma durability is piss poor compared to a Susanoo sword Kusangi blade alone can scare Enma from a Kenjutsu battle ration covered blade or Susanoo blades kills Enma... Hiruzen tries to strike from these great Distances Sasuke dodges... Then take flight on His hawk and get Kirin ready seeing as the battlefield will be covered in Amaterasu and multiple elements which helps the process(Raition and basic Katons)...
Silly little younglingdebater... How are you going to say Susanoo doesn't have openings when 1.) Baku's suction was able to get in, which proves the defense isn't air tight. 2.) Ignore the bottom/lowest part, which was canonically stated the "Achilles Heel" of Susanoo. That alone shows that 1-2 Suiton blast will knock it off his feet, , and the rest of it gets insides.

The rest of your points are baseless and run off sentences and doesn't need to be address:

"Enma durability is piss poor compared to a Susanoo sword Kusangi blade alone can scare Enma from a Kenjutsu battle ration covered blade or Susanoo blades kills Enma..."

Hiruzen tries to strike from these great Distances Sasuke dodges...
Right since Susanoo helps out his speed. Since thats the only thing my point were addressing against.

Then take flight on His hawk and get Kirin ready seeing as the battlefield will be covered in Amaterasu
Is that after he is vulnerable for using too much Ama and Susanoo at the same time or before?

multiple elements which helps the process(Raition and basic Katons)
Just mention Raiton and Katon making a general statement of elements just makes you sound dumb. Regardless no Raiton nor Katon will produce heat that will reach the sky bar Sasuke Gōryūka no Jutsu

Reactions: super yang

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YoungDebater, before you continue debating this with Ej, I hope you know EJ thinks Old Hiruzen solos Base Hashirama.
this i been stop replying to ejblack i actually blocked him so i cant see what he post anymore just his name but whoever is going up against him in the tourny gets a free pass he fabricates everything

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is Susanoo weapons bar Perfect Susanoo even close to Diamond???? SUsanoo weapons are mere chakra; The arrow couldn't even breach concrete, and barely went through standard rock. But some how it can destroy enma? Enma never said Kusanagi could cut him, and he literally clashed with Kusanagi multiple times, to think Susanoo weapons (outside madara) would even make him laugh is beyond ridiculous!

Enma can also clone himself (each shadow clone have an enma staff or multiple enma's) and instantly transform in and out. Please do not Underestimate The Monkey king!

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is Susanoo weapons bar Perfect Susanoo even close to Diamond???? SUsanoo weapons are mere chakra; The arrow couldn't even breach concrete, and barely went through standard rock. But some how it can destroy enma? Enma never said Kusanagi could cut him, and he literally clashed with Kusanagi multiple times, to think Susanoo weapons (outside madara) would even make him laugh is beyond ridiculous!

Enma can also clone himself (each shadow clone have an enma staff or multiple enma's) and instantly transform in and out. Please do not Underestimate The Monkey king!
Doesn't matter, he is still too slow to react to Susano arrow. I don't recall Enma having any decent reaction speed feats, or any agility for that matter. Saying he can stop Susano arrow which even a far faster Sharingan user couldn't react to from a large distance is the only thing that is laughable here.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't matter, he is still too slow to react to Susano arrow. I don't recall Enma having any decent reaction speed feats, or any agility for that matter. Saying he can stop Susano arrow which even a far faster Sharingan user couldn't react to from a large distance is the only thing that is laughable here.

Instantly Spawned 20+ poles to literally last second Save Hiruzen at the last instance! No matter how much you wank other's, that is elite timing and reactions! Period!

Danzo with no sharingan was able to have an entire conversation in his head before deciding to use Mokuton at the last second:

Then the Notion that His Arrows instantly come out of no where makes Sasuke's fans/Supporters look Naive. He has to first Spawn an arrow, then **** it back, then finally release it! The time it takes to set it up is more then enough time for ninjas to use jutsu's like shadow clone jutsu (one seal, while danzo was able to do 3-5 hand seals before being shot by sasuke), Mud wall and other strategies. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what an bow and arrow means and what is about to happen with it.

Then saying It was too fast for a sharingan user to react to is false since kakashi did react to it. Fact! He simply did the best move that would get rid of the threat (Kamui). Enma Summoning more poles is faster then handseals or body movement wince they Spawn from then air (fact). It takes no time. (fact) Enma is more then capable of transforming and defending Hiruzen (whether he is aware or not), if Danzo had the awareness to use Mokuton at the last second that actually has to form and GROW into a TREE! Too many Uses on this site in particular are oblivious to details and see what they only want to see.

And FYI, I never said Hiruzan wins, just pointing out the Arrows are not By passing Enma. That is the most ludacris statement I heard in a minute!

Reactions: super yang

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Instantly Spawned 20+ poles to literally last second Save Hiruzen at the last instance! No matter how much you wank other's, that is elite timing and reactions! Period!

Danzo with no sharingan was able to have an entire conversation in his head before deciding to use Mokuton at the last second:

Then the Notion that His Arrows instantly come out of no where makes Sasuke's fans/Supporters look Naive. He has to first Spawn an arrow, then **** it back, then finally release it! The time it takes to set it up is more then enough time for ninjas to use jutsu's like shadow clone jutsu (one seal, while danzo was able to do 3-5 hand seals before being shot by sasuke), Mud wall and other strategies. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what an bow and arrow means and what is about to happen with it.

Then saying It was too fast for a sharingan user to react to is false since kakashi did react to it. Fact! He simply did the best move that would get rid of the threat (Kamui). Enma Summoning more poles is faster then handseals or body movement wince they Spawn from then air (fact). It takes no time. (fact) Enma is more then capable of transforming and defending Hiruzen (whether he is aware or not), if Danzo had the awareness to use Mokuton at the last second that actually has to form and GROW into a TREE! Too many Uses on this site in particular are oblivious to details and see what they only want to see.

And FYI, I never said Hiruzan wins, just pointing out the Arrows are not By passing Enma. That is the most ludacris statement I heard in a minute!
Once again, I will repeat, on what basis can Enma perceive the Susano arrow when Sharingan users barely perceived it and failed to react to it from vast distances? Everyone can perceive Mokuton branches, that isn't even remotely close to Susano arrow's speed, not to mention that is merely edo Hashirama who is nerfed in every aspect of battle.

And conversations in your own head are quantifiable? Nope, because it takes far less time to think of two ideas then two say two ideas with your own mouth. He could think, sure everyone can think when they have a Sharingan to perceive something coming at them from 15 meters when they've already seen the jutsu several times before. He obviously saw it being prepped before, and saw it being prepped again; with a Sharingan. Enma has no good reaction speeds, he has no good eye, he has no intel on the arrow about to be fired. What does this mean? He fails to not only see it, but react to it; let alone defend Hiruzen from it. Your comparison between Part 1 Edo Hashirama's Mokuton having been perceived from a mile away while moving at half decent speeds means nothing.

Yet Sasuke fired an arrow faster than Naruto could finish prepping a TBB [ ]. If you look at the marking around TBB, those are the markings that are always used to denote TBB being prepped, not launched. Arrow was long gone, so arrow speed>>>>TBB speed, which can be used continuously at high speeds.

Kakashi bodily reacted to it? No, he didn't, he absolutely needed Kamui to prevent it, as his body wouldn't have been fast enough, nor would a Kage Bunshin have been fast enough. Feels like you're helping my argument if anything. Danzo needed naught move for Mokuton, thus it was his fastest option. This much should be obvious even for the likes of you Draegod. No need to grasp at straws.

I don't care if you said he wins, arrows end this just as easily as nigh anything in Sasuke's arsenal. And Ludacris is a rapper, that is no word.

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once again, I will repeat, on what basis can Enma perceive the Susano arrow when Sharingan users barely perceived it and failed to react to it from vast distances? Everyone can perceive Mokuton branches, that isn't even remotely close to Susano arrow's speed, not to mention that is merely edo Hashirama who is nerfed in every aspect of battle.

And conversations in your own head are quantifiable? Nope, because it takes far less time to think of two ideas then two say two ideas with your own mouth. He could think, sure everyone can think when they have a Sharingan to perceive something coming at them from 15 meters when they've already seen the jutsu several times before. He obviously saw it being prepped before, and saw it being prepped again; with a Sharingan. Enma has no good reaction speeds, he has no good eye, he has no intel on the arrow about to be fired. What does this mean? He fails to not only see it, but react to it; let alone defend Hiruzen from it. Your comparison between Part 1 Edo Hashirama's Mokuton having been perceived from a mile away while moving at half decent speeds means nothing.

Yet Sasuke fired an arrow faster than Naruto could finish prepping a TBB [ ]. If you look at the marking around TBB, those are the markings that are always used to denote TBB being prepped, not launched. Arrow was long gone, so arrow speed>>>>TBB speed, which can be used continuously at high speeds.

Kakashi bodily reacted to it? No, he didn't, he absolutely needed Kamui to prevent it, as his body wouldn't have been fast enough, nor would a Kage Bunshin have been fast enough. Feels like you're helping my argument if anything. Danzo needed naught move for Mokuton, thus it was his fastest option. This much should be obvious even for the likes of you Draegod. No need to grasp at straws.

I don't care if you said he wins, arrows end this just as easily as nigh anything in Sasuke's arsenal. And Ludacris is a rapper, that is no word.
Before I respond; Are we using EMS Sasukes (plus Kurama chakra and CM) feats as MS sasuke feats Now? Or are we using what he showed in the Danzo fight and down feats? I'm confused..

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before I respond; Are we using EMS Sasukes (plus Kurama chakra and CM) feats as MS sasuke feats Now? Or are we using what he showed in the Danzo fight and down feats? I'm confused..
We are using MS Sasuke from Danzo fight. Are you actually trying to tell me that launching an arrow became faster in EMS v3 than in MS v3? I hope that's not what you're trying to actually tell me.. Lol

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edo Hiruzen could partially react to Jubito's truth seeking balls in close range. Saying he can't react to arrows that were easily deflected by a dying Obito is ridiculous

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edo Hiruzen could partially react to Jubito's truth seeking balls in close range. Saying he can't react to arrows that were easily deflected by a dying Obito is ridiculous
And he still got hit, Lol. Truth Seeking Balls from close range? Re-read chapter, that was about 10 meters away since he did it right after stopping the Shuriken barrage from 30 meters away. Hiruzen has 3 for speed in DB. Truth Seeking balls are no where noted to be fast in terms of extending, so there's nothing to compare here. And again, re-read before you make stupid comments. Madara was the one using the rods from Juubito's own body, not Juubito. My god, inb4 Madara slow reaction speed.

Latios

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edo Feats? This is a through spanking. Hiruzen can easily hide behind his shadow clones and watch as they go ape shit on Sasuke.

Hiruzen Mid-Difficulty (This is because Hiruzen could have some trouble with Amaterasu)

Draegod

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We are using MS Sasuke from Danzo fight. Are you actually trying to tell me that launching an arrow became faster in EMS v3 than in MS v3? I hope that's not what you're trying to actually tell me.. Lol
Lets see; EMS means can spam Susanoo longer, More chakra means bigger Susanoo (thus bigger arrows), EMS means his vision is allot better along with predicting things, More chakra means more speed of his susanoo arms (chakra btw) to move faster in firing the arrow. etc etc etc

If you think More chakra, better vision, bigger susanoo is the same as less chakra, smaller susanoo, and worse eyes... I'm done here then.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets see; EMS means can spam Susanoo longer, More chakra means bigger Susanoo (thus bigger arrows), EMS means his vision is allot better along with predicting things, More chakra means more speed of his susanoo arms (chakra btw) to move faster in firing the arrow. etc etc etc

If you think More chakra, better vision, bigger susanoo is the same as less chakra, smaller susanoo, and worse eyes... I'm done here then.
When did I ever say the Susano arrows which were used in EMS are the arrows used her? The only thing I mentioned was that Sasuke's Susano arrow initiation speed is no different than it is in EMS, and even if it is, it is so slight that it holds no relevance. More chakra makes the Susano bigger, slowing it down, whereas the strength brings the speed back up. So there would be a negligible difference in Sasuke's arrow speed.

No, the only thing here is Sasuke's ability to push back an arrow against a Susano string. It should have no difference between MS and EMS. I don't see where you're going with this lmao, you're done with what? Because the only thing you've done is make yourself look more incompetent at this point.