Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haruno negs Hinata.

Stahp arguing for Featless McGee; it's starting to look bad. Yin seal Sakura outclasses her so bad it makes my head spin, and anyone who has thoroughly been reading the manga will agree.

Last edited:

Keimil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Puny insects? Did you watch the episode? Giant bee boss
If that filler feat impressed you, Sakura dealt with a giant centipad, much bigger and tougher than that queen bee, and she did it in one single strike back in Pain arc, now she became much stronger.
Putting aside the great difference in power and relevance of the feats, Hinata's feat is filler from Part 1 and Sakura's is canon from Part 2.

So... Who is wanking here again?

Last edited:

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am justing asking how sakura defends herself against protective 8 trigrams 64 palms.
And this threat is fller hinata vs sakura. First page.
Hinata dosen't have speed feats to counter anything Sakura throws
1.She will Get blitzed
2.Sakura Punches the ground and Hinata's can't move in uneven terrain or at least cannot perform gentle fist perfectly

Keimil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if hinata uses it first?
Shannoros the ground is punching the ground right?(just checking)
Yes, punching the ground...

Hinata catches Sakura in that jutsu first? That's unlikely considering, Sakura can hit the ground anytime Hinata is in range, which is devastating, and Hinata can only perform protective filler sh*t (from now on filler-jutsu) in an offensive way while the target is a couple of meters far, being generous. Plus, the obvious, Sakura is faster than Hinata according to the Databook and feats, so it's fair to say Sakura can counter most of her attacks, mainly the ones that have shorter range than her smashing the ground, without worrying about speed.

PD: Try to Reply With Quote, that way you let people know who you are replying to.

Last edited:

LadyDemon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate Sakura so much but i have to admit,Sakura wins,she is either on the same level or has surpassed Tsunade by now,she was trained by the Sannin and Hinata hasnt shown enough feats to convince me that she wins,i think most people here just chose her because her breast size is so quite enticing...

Just to note: Sakura punches are AOE,shes not going to defeat her just simply by punching the ground -_-" how is that going to do anything significant? Hinata has the ability to see the Chakra pathway system and so she can see that Sakura is focusing her Chakra into her fists to punch the ground. Moreover.... while i agree that Sakura wins,people here are underestimating her because they focus to much on Sakuras abilities and lack less of a analysis on Hinata's abilities......

Last edited:
Reactions: Jinrou

Keimil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate Sakura so much but i have to admit,Sakura wins,she is either on the same level or has surpassed Tsunade by now,she was trained by the Sannin and Hinata hasnt shown enough feats to convince me that she wins,i think most people here just chose her because her breast size is so quite enticing...

Just to note: Sakura punches are AOE,shes not going to defeat her just simply by punching the ground -_-" how is that going to do anything significant? Hinata has the ability to see the Chakra pathway system and so she can see that Sakura is focusing her Chakra into her fists to punch the ground. Moreover.... while i agree that Sakura wins,people here are underestimating her because they focus to much on Sakuras abilities and lack less of a analysis on Hinata's abilities......
Sakura Shannaro to the groud is not killing if the target is far from the center of the impact, since there is where her attack becomes lethal (Chapter 632, page 17, i am on my cellphone I can't post the scan).
So if Hinata is in that short range when Sakura smashes the ground, she is doomed...
Remember her attack works by focusing the maximum amount of chakra she can gather in her fist and releasing it when it makes contact, precisely. The chakra makes that explosion when the fist touch the target and that is what is called Chakra Enhanced Strength. However, it was already shown but not explained how CES is used to lift things, but doesn't matter here...

Yes, Hinata can use her eyes to read Sakura's attacks, but that doesn't mean she can evade them. Hinata is slower and she is not a Kunoichi skilled by her intelligence. Plus Sakura's AOE has a devastating range, even if she sees it coming, there is not much she can do but to get as far away as possible in the little time she has, and reduce the damage taken, again, she is not dying from that if she is not close enough from the center of the Shannaro (where Sakura is). But this ground shaking-breaking-flying effect will, no matter where Hinata is in the range of the AOE, make Hinata lose her balance and stunn her for some time, which is perfect to counter her attacks in one move.

I have to disagree about Sakura's supassing Tsunade. Tsunade is a better medic than her, and has more experience in combat. I mean, she will surpass her eventually, just not yet.

I agree about the trolls, Sakura is not loosing because she is flat or for being emotionally unstable, and Hinata is not loosing for being a forgotten side character who trips over rocks.

Last edited:

Keimil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@keimel
You must be registered for see images

Exactly those scans, the big white explosion in the middle of the AOE can kill for sure. By looking at the size of it, and the size of thrle juubi minion at that distance you can tell how fierce that explosion is.

Last edited:

LadyDemon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura Shannaro to the groud is not killing if the target is far from the center of the impact, since there is where her attack becomes lethal (Chapter 632, page 17, i am on my cellphone I can't post the scan).
So if Hinata is in that short range when Sakura smashes the ground, she is doomed...
Remember her attack works by focusing the maximum amount of chakra she can gather in her fist and releasing it when it makes contact, precisely. The chakra makes that explosion when the fist touch the target and that is what is called Chakra Enhanced Strength. However, it was already shown but not explained how CES is used to lift things, but doesn't matter here...

Yes, Hinata can use her eyes to read Sakura's attacks, but that doesn't mean she can evade them. Hinata is slower and she is not a Kunoichi skilled by her intelligence. Plus Sakura's AOE has a devastating range, even if she sees it coming, there is not much she can do but to get as far away as possible in the little time she has, and reduce the damage taken, again, she is not dying from that if she is not close enough from the center of the Shannaro (where Sakura is). But this ground shaking-breaking-flying effect will, no matter where Hinata is in the range of the AOE, make Hinata lose her balance and stunn her for some time, which is perfect to counter her attacks in one move.

I have to disagree about Sakura's supassing Tsunade. Tsunade is a better medic than her, and has more experience in combat. I mean, she will surpass her eventually, just not yet.

I agree about the trolls, Sakura is not loosing because she is flat or for being emotionally unstable, and Hinata is not loosing for being a forgotten side character who trips over rocks.
Lol Your logic: those you comments about Sakuras hits are as if Hinata could never dodge a punch from Sakura which is ridiculous,Hinata is a short range fighter just like Sakura is and granting Hinata's Byakugan also gives her a 360 Degree vision aswell. remember its blind spot:

I didnt confirm that Sakura has surpassed Tsunade i was just stating point blank that it was possible shes equal or has surpassed her,also I already agreed that Sakura would win,is that not enough for you? i'm done here,its pointless trying to put up with senseless dispute on a Sakura fan,after this i'm also not replying to any of your posts. Any other posts after this will also be ignored as well.

Peace~

Reactions: Keimil

Keimil

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Your logic: those you comments about Sakuras hits are as if Hinata could never dodge a punch from Sakura which is ridiculous,Hinata is a short range fighter just like Sakura is and granting Hinata's Byakugan also gives her a 360 Degree vision aswell. remember its blind spot:

Evade punches? When did I say she couldn't?

I was talking about this attack:
I said Hinata won't die from this unless she is in the center of it, where the big explosion is. But wherever she is, she will get stunned, it will make her lose balance or interrupt what she is currently doing to try to evade the rocks and the dust, and prevent herself from falling (not trolling here)...

Of course Hinata can evade direct punches, she has Byakugan and a better Taijutsu.
But Sakura can evade Hinata's attacks as well, Tsunade told her evasion skills, the ability to find the enemies weak spot, her speed and strategy in battle puts her above the Hyuuga in this areas, and the fact that she has seen Gentle Fist style in action before, she saw it at least 2 times, when Neji and Hinata fought and when Naruto and Neji fought.
And of course, if she finds herself in danger, she can use her AOE to send everything around her to fly away...

I do remember Byakugan's blind spot, the same one Sakura that fooled a couple of chapters before.
My point was, yes, Hinata has Byakugan and yes, she can read her opponent movements, the thing is this doesn't mean Hinata can evade or counter every single one of Sakura's attacks, she may see the AOE coming while she is the range, but what she can do about it? Jump away? Depending how far from the edge of its range she is if that will work or not, but the range it's pretty long and Sakura doesn't need to jump to do it, CES It's about gathering chakra, physics and leverage doesn't apply.

I hope we cleared that point...

I didnt confirm that Sakura has surpassed Tsunade i was just stating point blank that it was possible shes equal or has surpassed her,also I already agreed that Sakura would win,is that not enough for you? i'm done here,its pointless trying to put up with senseless dispute on a Sakura fan,after this i'm also not replying to any of your posts. Any other posts after this will also be ignored as well.

Peace~
I wasn't trying to pick up a fight, I never realized you will be mad about my post, I thought I was respectful in everything I said. It doesn't matter whoever you think the winner is, I like talking or discussing with everyone about the reasons they chose their winner.
Anyway, whatever I said that made you feel that way, well.... sorry about that.

Last edited: